Status: Completed On March 4, 2013 At 11:43 P.M. THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

For One Night and That Night With You

Chapter 15~Give The Police Car Head

She's coming over wearing genocide,
and it's the same old trip,
the same old trip as before.
Another complicating suicide...


All of a sudden, I see police lights. I don't know how long I napped, but I think somebody called the cops on me. I didn't care if the police checked on me, as long as it wasn't-

I heard a rap on the passenger's window, but I looked out the driver's side window, realizing that I was almost over the white line for the edge of the shoulder. Any farther and I'd be stuck in a ditch right now. I returned to the police officer, forgetting about him. I turned down the radio, just barely hearing the rest of the lyrics to Like Suicide. I hit the roll down button for the passenger window, glad the rain let up in however long I napped. He bent his head down. Fuck.

"Sir, what are you-Dylan!? What the fuck are doing on the shoulder of Sunset Strip?" He looked closer at my face. Fuckady McFuckersonFuck.

"Hahaha! You've been crying, haven't you? Hell yeah, this is awesome! You were crying because I fucked your girl? Damn, I'm good! I need to tell the boys at the preceit!" With that, he turned toward his car. Oh, hell no! I'VE FUCKING HAD A FUCKING ENOUGH OF HIM! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

I got out of my Malibu, not giving a fuck about how close I was to the edge. Literally and figuretivelly. I rounded the front of my car and sped walked after Fucker. He was going to pay. Right here. Right now.

I caught up with him, I grabbed his head with my left arm, and bashed it against his police car's wet hood. I turned him around, his back to the windshield, and his ass where I put a dent in the hood with his head.

"Listen up, Fucker. I am SICK and fucking TIRED of you ruining my life! And my friends' lives! You have been doing it since high school. You only became a cop so you could torture us! For GOD'S SAKE ADAM GRANT, GET A FUCKING LIFE!" My voice was now just barely a whisper because of the rain. I could feel hail on my skin. But my anger refused to let me feel it. I punched Fucker one more time, just for pleasure.

I grabbed his uniform collar and led him to the driver's side door. "We have moved on. You haven't! You used to be a champion, Adam. But your fucking jackass behavior ruined your life, so you have to ruin other peoples lives to make up for it! YOU ARE PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING. BUT L.A., THEY DON'T SEE IT. ALL THEY SEE IS A MAN WHO SAVED LIVES. YOU ARE A HERO TO SOME PEOPLE! BUT TO ME AND MY FRIENDS, ALL YOU WILL EVER BE IS A BULLY, A JACKASS, AND SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T DESERVE FORGIVENESS. Remember that, Adam Grant. Because when you go to hell, YOU'LL be the one in our shoes. You'll see all the damage you've done on Earth reflected back on yourself. And I HOPE they'll be twenty times as ruthless." I backed up a step, and I stared him right in the eye. "Get a mother fucking life, Adam Micheal Grant. Before it's to late." For one last good measure, I grabbed the back of his head and bashed it on the closed driver's side door. Then I quickly turned, hearing Fucker yell, shout, and scream as he tumbled down into the ditch. It was just water he fell into, but it was a good visual representation of what would happen if he didn't heed my warning.

I raced to my Malibu, but stopped at the back of the trunk. I took my right hand and tried with all the strength I could gather, and I ripped my license plate off its hinges. It was going to hurt like a bitch in the morning, but I didn't want any passerby car to get my plate number and call other officers. Not that they could see it in the rain and hail. But you know, safety first.

I got in my car and slammed the door. I turned on the ignition, and buckled myself, pretty sure I was going to break a few speed limits. The first drumbeat I heard fit the situation so well. I cranked up the volume and drove the rest of the way in a blur of black car and red-hot anger.

Throw your dollar bills,
and leave your thrills, all here with me.
Speak, but don't pretend,
I won't defend you anymore you see.
The aches in every bone, I'll die alone,
but not for you.
My eyes don't to see that ugly thing,
I know it's me you fear...
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy new year! Damn, Dylan beat up the 5-0!(But he kind of deserved it).

Like Suicide-Seether
Remedy-Seether

>;}