Status: Completed On March 4, 2013 At 11:43 P.M. THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

For One Night and That Night With You

Chapter 22~My First Kiss Part 3

~Jorel~
Dylan lightly tugged on my jacket again. In response, I very gently bit his tounge. Against his body's orders, he moaned.

I took both my hands and placed them on Dylan's wrists. Then I started to gently rub his veins. We both began shrugging off my jacket, then threw it in the same direction as our socks and shoes. I forced my tounge deeper into Dylan's mouth, causing him to moan again, a bit deeper this time around.

I braced the palms of my hands on his toned pecks, just an inch from his nipples, which were... I rubbed my thumbs against them, finding them hard and getting harder. I moved my palms over them, moving the heel of my hands like silk against his nipples. With out meaning to, I smiled. I felt Dylan smile back.

My body feels good... I didn't expect to feel this way. I feel tingly all over. I braced my hands against Dylan's chest harder. Then I pushed him down to the couch, pinning his shoulders in the process. I kissed him harder, my tounge going deeper and fighting for dominance. I kept kissing him, every stroke of his tounge making me feel better in so any ways. The fact that his knee was rubbing against my dick wasn't helping.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOO OOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GETTIN' FREAKY UP IN HERE, SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES! What you think's gonna happen? *hint hint wink wink*
P.S., Is my writing okay? I'm trying to make sensual scenes sound/read better.

>;}