Status: Completed On March 4, 2013 At 11:43 P.M. THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

For One Night and That Night With You

Chapter 26~Revenge

~Jorel~

I took my teeth and bit Dylan near his collarbone.

He whined, kinda shocked and horny at the same time. "The fuck was that for?" He asked.

I quickly got off of him, flipped him over, and strattled his back side. I bent my head so my nose was touching his left shoulder. I raised my voice. "Paybacks' a bitch." Then I bit him harder than he bit me.

"FUCK JOREL!" He gasped/yelled. "That hurt!"

"You're a whinny bitch," I stated simply.

"You're a jerk." He fails at comebacks.

I bit him again, leaving a very impressive mark. I leaned my lips to his ear, and whispered, loud enough so it was above the rain, but it still had a seductive ring to it. "I'm gonna fuck you harder than you fucked me. I'm gonna rip you a new fucking asshole, and you're going to scream my name. Loud and needy and horny like the whinny bitch you are."

I raked my fingernails down his back, then stopped at his waist. I finally found out what he used on my ass earlier, so I did the same to him.

He sucked in a breath. "Feels cold," was all he said. "I'm excited."

"Are you?" I asked, surprised a bit. I used more saliva on him.

"Yeah, I'm really excited." I watched the liquid fall down his ass cheeks. I used more, and this time Dylan shivered. Goose bumps formed on his legs, and I smiled as I hardened.

I placed my hands on either side of his shoulders and leaned down, with my lips touching his left ear. "Oh, and by the way, I have severe dominance issues."

That was all I said before I plunged myself into him.

Dylan gasped a scream. Dylan was just as tight as I was. It felt good to be inside of someone.

I grounded Dylan to the floor. I shoved my body into his, forcing him down and his voice to rise.

"Fucking hell, Jorel..."

"Fucking you, Dylan." I moaned a little louder than I wanted to, but I doubt Dylan heard it over the rain.

I decided inwardly that I needed to make this go faster and harder.

I pinned Dylans' legs to the floor with my knees. I pressed my hands on his elbows. I smirked to myself and rocked my body forward and backward as fast as I possibly could, making Dylans' body jerk uncontrollably. I moved my hands to his shoulders, forcing his body to crash deliciously with mine. He was yelling my name now.

"Jorel!"

I put as much seductive edge to my voice as I possibly could. "Dylan... you're tighter than me. You're a tight, whinny bitch."

He moaned loudly, then whined my name. "You feel so good inside me."

I felt myself cum a little inside him. I felt myself blush at the same time. "So did you." Even though I couldn't see his face fully, I knew he was smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn Jorel, take it easy! Someones' got dominance issues... P.S., who do you want in the bedroom? Dylan or Jorel? Jorel or Dylan? Both? I'll go for the latter >:D Or is there someone else in the band? If so, why?

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!