Status: Completed On March 4, 2013 At 11:43 P.M. THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

For One Night and That Night With You

Chapter 27~Inside

~Dylan~

"Oh, fuck, Jorel... dammit... you feel so good..." It was hard to breathe. But damn it felt so good.

"You feel tight, babe." I heard him snicker. He plunged harder, and I moaned above the rain.

My hands gripped the sheets beside me. I'm sure my knuckles were turning white.

"Oooh, daaamn iiiiiiit..." My voice jerked with Jorels' movements.

"You're so damn delish, Dylan..." It was my turn to snicker, but it was cut off by Jorels' faster crashes into my body.

We continued to fuck, a flurry of sounds escaping our lips. The truth is, I liked Jorel. As a friend-

"Oh fuck, dammit..."

But know that we've-

"Dylan..."

Fucked, I like him-

"Jorel, damn your dick!" I whined, unable to control my outbursts anymore.

"Damn your fucking delicious tightness, Dylan!" Jorel whined back.

Even more than before. I'm a bit jealous of the girls hes' fucked. Keeping all the awesomeness to themselves.

Jorels' movements became more and more uncontrolled, and I knew I was in for it. I could feel his heat spiraling out of control. I could feel the feeling of fire-hot agony in my penis, about to blow like a land mine. And I'm sure we could both feel the need to expel the arousement we had in our bodies.

I begged Jorel to go faster, harder. And the more I did that feeling of pleasure grew until I was sure I'd die if I didn't get it expelled fast enough.

"Jorel!"

"Dylan!"

I could feel it... it was so fucking unbareable, but so fucking good.

We screamed each others names again, the ecstasy flowing from our bodies and into the heat that surrounded us. Jorel kept stroking my climax, until he finally reached the point of pure exhaustion, and fell to my left side, both of us hardly breathing.

It took a while to get my heart rate back to normal. It was so cold on the bus because of the rain my breaths came out of clouds of white, hot air. So did Jorels'. I just stared at him. After what seemed like eternity, he finally looked at me.

"I have major dominance issues, don't I?"

I closed my eye and laughed. "Big time, Dog."

He smiled at his other nickname. I turned my head and realized the cover from earlier was still there. I grabbed it and threw it over us.

"Time for a LONG nap," I said lazily.

"Yeah..." Jorel turned his head back to the dark ceiling. The rain pounded on the roof, making beautiful music to sleep to.

I was close to falling asleep when Jorel kinda cuddled up to me. He grabbed my arm and placed it over his chest, so we were kinda spooning. But we were cuddling. And I didn't mind one bit. I placed my head on his shoulder, and we fell asleep to the sounds our breathing and the now calming down rain.

~Jorel~

I woke up to find myself wrapped up in the covers, with the rain now silent. But I was the only one wrapped up in the covers. Dylan wasn't with me. Where could he have gone? I wondered as I propped myself up on my left hand.

"Hey Sleeping Beauty."

"AH!" I turned quickly to find Dylan sitting on the couch. Naked. "Shit, Dylan, you scared me."

"My bad."

"Why didn't you wake me? What time is it?"

"You ask a lot of questions for someone who just woke up." He smirked.

"Fuck you," was my reply.

"You already did."

I blushed a bit and raised my eyebrows. "Yeah... I guess I did..."

"We should do that again sometime," Dylan spoke up randomly.

I raised my eyebrows higher. I blushed a bit harder, too. "Um... yeah. That'd be... awesome?" I said, not really sure if he was joking.

".......................Yeah. It'd be incredible."

I blushed twenty times harder. I couldn't speak, I was so shocked.

"Why don't you come join me up here? It must be lonely on the floor all by yourself..."

I looked at him. Then I untangled myself from the covers, got up, and sat between Dylans' legs, which were on the couch itself. He widened himself up for me. I laughed inwardly at the gesture. We just sat there and stared out the window. I moved a bit to get comfortable.

"Hey heeeey, watch what you move there pal. I might end up fucking you again!" Dylan wrapped his arms around my middle and pulled me closer to his body. I felt his slight hard-on grow a little.

"Hey, watch were you point that thing!" I said as I laughed.

"It's gonna go straight up your ass if you don't stop sqriuming'!" Dylan laughed.

"I can't help but sqrium! You go me in a body lock!"

"Oh, waaaaaaaaaait..." Dylan used his legs and wrapped them around mine, making it harder to move.

"Damn it, Dylan,-"

BOOM! CRACK! SIZZLE!

Me and Dylan both turned toward the window, trying to find the source of the noise.

"Fireworks..."

"Yeah. Incredible..."

I had forgotten that it was close to Christmas. Ever year at 6:00 sharp, a family takes these fireworks that are just fucking awesome, and shoots them to signal Christmas. The fireworks are just incredible. You can't find hem ANYwhere, they're so expensive. The boys and me always watch if we get the chance. We think they might be fans of us because last Christmas, we saw the word 'Undead' loosely spelled in the sky. It was THE most epic thing I'd ever seen.

I was about to ask Dylan something when the word 'Special' exploded across the sky. I smiled to-

"Nikki De La Salazar..." Dylan whispered, almost to the point I didn't hear him. Wait, what? IS HE PRETENDING THAT I'M HIS EX?! WHAT A DOUCHEBAG!

"Dylan-"
"Jorel-"

We said each others' name at the same time.

"Jorel, say your exes' name. Out loud."

"Why?" I asked, kind of disturbed at the turn of events.

"Just do it."

"April Red Dergo," I said with impatience.

"What do you feel?"

"Nothing. Now, what-"

Dylan looked at me, dead straight to my soul. He raised his eyebrows, as if asking a question-

Wait... wait... nothing. I feel nothing. I don't feel hurt, hate... Just... nothing.

"I feel nothing," I repeated.

"Exactly. I feel nothing, too. Jorel, I think you healed my heart."

I blinked a couple times. "I think you healed mine, too."

Dylan rested his chin on my head, then kissed it. I tipped my head back, and we kissed, long and sweet. We both smiled as we separated. Then he leaned back, his body relaxing against mine. I leaned against his chest, feeling myself relax as well. We sat there, staring at the beautiful fireworks.

The word 'Love' exploded across the sky, and I smiled a giddy smile. I felt my heart speed up.

"Merry Christmas, Jorel."

"Merry Christmas, Dylan."

Beautiful silence, with the sounds of fireworks in the background.

"Jorel..."

"Yeah, Dylan?"

"......I love you."

I smiled. "I love you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, how sweet! This is chapter before the last, and I'll have that up tomorrow. Thank you SO MUCH for reading! The next one will be DannyxDa Kurlzz! Hopefully that'll be done by the end of April. SO BE PREPARED! Do you think this relationship will last like George and Jordans'? Just curious! :)

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!