Status: Completed On March 4, 2013 At 11:43 P.M. THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

For One Night and That Night With You

Chapter 8~Don't Like Her Status

"That was it?" Danny asked in a low, almost sad tone. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, mate. Only a psycho person would do that."

"I know. And no, that's not the end."

"What happened after that?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"We remained friends. MotherFucker stopped bothering her after the good punch I gave him. But all of that hard work went down the drain."

"How? When? Why?"

"One week before the Finals Week, which was the last week of school for me and her, I went to her house to help her study Bio. We'd been good friends since the accident at the trains. We were talking, then we started making out."

"Ooooooooo, got any popcorn?"

I gave him my 'shut your face before I kick your ass' stare. "She pushed me away when we were getting to close to doing it. She said she got invited to a house party. Guess who's house party."

"MotherFucker." Danny stated.

"Yep. After what I'd said at the trains, you'd think she'd stay away from him. She told me they'd been hanging out behind my back. We got into a fight. She said 'I hate you, and I'm going to Adam's party Saturday. If you try to stop me, I'll call the police and yell rape.' She pointed to the door. 'Now get out of my house before I do call the police!' I left. But since that day, I couldn't stop thinking about her. So on Saturday, I got off my lazy fucking ass, gathered the boys, and went to raise a lot of hell at Mother Fucker’s house. Sure enough, there was a party, but it was the kinda party where you bring your own condoms. Don't stare at me all bug-eyed, I'm not kidding."

"I NEED popcorn. You sure the Mexican fellow of your band ate all the bags of poppycorn?"

"His name his Dylan, and yes, he loves popcorn. Poppycorn?"

"Don't question it, just embrace it."

"To late. Bags are in the cabinet above the microwave," I said, kinda irritated. Danny got up, and made a bag of popcorn. He said it was the last bag. Dylan was gonna be pissed. He came back to his seat, and made a awkward gesture of moving his ass on the sofa. Getting comfortable, I guess. He better not fart, Dylan made me use last of our Fabreeze we had. Damn you, Dylan.

"Continue, mate, continue."

"ANYway, we get there and find couples everywhere, fucking each other or just getting there. I rush in why everyone else gets info from the fucking couples in the lawn. It doesn't take long before I hear George yell and punch someone in the dick."

"What else is new."

"I search the front room, kitchen, bathroom, parent's room, and the closets. No April. I breathe I heavy-set sigh, and get ready to barge in on Mother Fucker’s room when I hear April loudly say "NO!" I mouthed 'fuck it' and kicked the door open. It wasn't locked.

"I pounced in, only to find the bastard on top of April. I grab him by the shoulders and pull him off of her. Then I punched him. I grabbed April's arm and lead her out of the whorehouse. She trying to pry my hand off of her, but I wasn't going to let her go. I just reached the porch when I hear MotherFucker yell 'GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER! SHE'S MINE!'...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Back off, mini dick," I sniped at him.

"Don't insult him!" April's face was that beautiful deep rosy color again.

"Shush April, I'm getting you out of his whorehouse."

"Jorel Dec-"

"Who you talkin' to, MotherFucker?" Dylan got in his face.

"Yeah, I hoped I never had to see you again, but that didn't work out, did it?" Matt said with real venom in his voice. I was impressed.

"You go and get her outta here, Jay," Jordan said.

"Thanks, guys, I owe ya!" I yelled as I draped April over my right shoulder, her face in my ass. Irony, much... I rushed her to my car, opened the passenger door, gently threw her into the leather seat, closed the door, locked it, pulled off my best hood slide, and rushed into the driver's seat. I closed the door and started the engine. I drove off, not sure where I was heading with her, but I knew this would probably be our last night together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashforward~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where'd you take her?" Danny asked, anticipating my answer.

"A random parking lot. I told her that I didn't want her to go to that party because, in truth... I really liked her. She was shocked. I told her if she had sex with MotherFucker I'd be lost and lonely. She told me she felt the same way, and then she kissed me. God, I missed her lips..."

"Goooo oooon."

"I led her to the backseat, and I... had sex with her."

Danny choked on his popcorn. "WHAT?!"

"Yep. Lost my virginity on June 10th, 1991. God, I need a drink now..."

"Your relationship NOW doesn't make sense. Why didn't you go out with her after that? Why wait until 2011?"

"After that night, we didn't speak. I saw her at graduation, we gave each other a hug, and... I didn't see her for five years."

"Five years? Damn that's a long time. How'd you meet back up with her?"

"So five years pass and I get a letter in the mail saying it's the Five Year Englewood High School Reunion. I think Fuck. What am I going to do? Buuuut, I went after everyone kept telling me it was a good idea. So I go, and see some of my past exes, but then I see her.

"April rushes over and gives me a hug. We sit and talk. I tell her that she's grown-and DAMN, did she grow-and that she's more beautiful than ever. But then I notice the ring with a huge rock on it on her left ring finger. I look at it and ask, 'who's the lucky guy?' She tells me the LAST damn name I wanna hear. Guess who's it was."

"......... Adam MotherFucker Grant?" Danny says after some hesitation.

"Bingo. I'm shocked. After a few punch drinks and I say goodbye to April, I leave. She gave me phone number, and we stayed in touch until she divorced MotherFucker for some reason in March of 2011."

"So that's why you guys didn't get into a relationship. Now it makes sense," Danny said, finally getting the picture.

"Yep. I waited a few months, and I asked her out. She said yes with no hesitation. But she broke up with me when I came back from the BAT."

"Tell me what she said exactly, and how exactly does your other ex fit in?"

"Okay..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm comin' home, April! I was driving my Lincoln up to my house, after I bought seven white roses for April. That was her favorite color, flower, and number. I remembered. And I cared. Two birds with one stone.

I pulled up the gravel driveway, liking the familiar crunch of rocks under my Lincoln's wheels. I put the car in park, killed the engine, grabbed the flowers, got out, and shut the door. Since I wanted the flowers to be a surprise, I hid them behind my back. I checked my watch. April would be pissed. I supposed to be here an hour ago. Oh, well. The flowers will make up for that. Then sweet, sweet, sweet, make-up sex. I feel my dick getting hard already.

I walked up to the small porch. I stopped when I saw the front door open. April stepped outside, hand-in-hand with my ex. Amanda Berch. Fuck.

She stopped when she saw me. She looked back at Amanda and they stared to giggle. I knew whatever plan they had wasn't good.

April stepped to me, only two inches shorter than me. And I was pretty tall. "Hey Jorel, I got some bad news."

Fuckady fuck fuck.

"I'm breaking up with you. So sorry it had to end this way. But Amanda is a good replacement for my... sadness." Then began giggling again.

"You're dumping me? For my ex?"

"Yeah. By the way, I fucked Adam a few times while you were on tour. I needed someone to stop teasing me and have sex with me, but you didn't fit the bill. But Adam was right there. He didn't leave me to bang other chicks and get drunk with guys. He was right there when I needed him the most." She snarled a bit.

"But I told you when we went on our first date. I said I might be gone a lot. Why'd you get into this relationship if you were going to fuck me over?" Sadness, regret, anger, and depression filled my words.

"YOU fucked ME over, partner."

"No, I didn't. I was your loyal fucking PET, and you go and cheat on me? What a low-class slut move."

"Fuck you, Jorel. I know you banged other chicks, so I was just evening the playing field."

"I would have NEVER cheated on you. I cared about you, April. You've become someone I don't recognize. I want your shit outta my house ASAP."

"Okay. Fine. I found someone who can take care of my needs. Amanda?"

"Right here." Amanda wrapped her arms around April's waist, and gave her a kiss on the lips. Right in front of me. Then they separated.

"By the way," April said, taunting me with her words. "I also broke up with you because your not rich, but I thought you were. Fucking sad," she giggled. Then she walked past me, and I caught her breeze. "P.S., I stole some money outta your bank account. Nikki helped me out on that one. By the way, tell Funny she gives amazing head." She got in her Fiat Abarath, with Amanda in the passenger seat. My life was crumbling faster than the speed of the Fiat driving away, with April's middle finger straight up at me. I threw the roses with my good arm, knowing I was also throwing away our history, and our love. If there was any there to begin with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashforward~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn. She even fucked Dylan's girl? Did you tell him?" Danny said, shock very readable on his face.

"I did tell him, but he didn't believe me. He loved her. Poor fucker." I remembered two days after the break up that I told Dylan what April said, but he denied it. I think he feels sorry for himself for not believing me. Least I wasn't the only one with heartbreak.

"What a sick bitch."

"You're tellin' me."

THUMP!

We both looked at the bus doors, surprised and shocked.

"GODDAMNIT! OPEN THE FUCKING DOORS, JAY! WE'RE MOTHERFUCKING FREEZING OUR FUCKING ASSES OFF! AND WE BROUGHT PIZZA!" George's last comment made Danny laugh.

"What a loud mouth."

"I DARE you to say that to his face," I said to Danny as I got up to the front of the bus to find the 'open bus doors' button. Like before, I found it and pressed it.

"THANK GOD!" George said as he got on the bus. Then he saw Danny. Fuck.

"Why the fuck is this British fuck here? SHUT UP, RED COAT!" I forgot George doesn't like British people. I hoped he didn't start a fight. I didn't feel like breaking it up.

"I came here looking for my phone. Don't be starting shit, YOU threw that party last night."

"Now, now, don't start something. I need you tonight..." Jordan whined.

"'Kay, babe." They kissed. Matt made a disgusted sound. Jordan and George flipped Matt off the same time.

"Gross. Please just, gross," I said.

George and Jordan separated, and sat down next to each other with the pizza.

Danny(our Danny) sat down next to them, followed by Matt. I sat next to Double A's Danny.

"So you ditch us for Britain? Really? Bag of douche," George said. "I'm just kidding!"

"Better be. I just told my heart-break story."

"Woah, you told him about that, but not us? Traitor."

"I needed to rant to someone. You guys were busy and I didn't want to bug you." Well, partially, anyway.

"So why don't you tell us now?"

Why not? "Okay. It all started my Senior year at Englewood High School..."

As I begun my story, the tears I've kept bottled up inside finally fell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, poor Jorel.
Sorry this chapter is so loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong. Dylan's first chapter is up next! GET READY TO SHOVE TWO BITCHES DOWN ATEN-STORY STAIR CASE!

P.S. There is a huge possiblity that there might be a CO-WRITE in the future :)

>;}

(P.P.S. I didn't say the magic word...)