Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Tonight I'll close my eyes....

I laid there on the road. Not caring if a car will come.

The sky started to cloud over, I squinted and stared up at the sky, hoping it would cry on me to feel my grief. My heartbeat was slow and steady, I was so relaxed sitting there. I stood up and made my way home.

I stepped on the little pathway towards my front door and opened it. I walked upstairs to my room and kept my head down.

"Frank you came back to me!" someone shouts. I look up and see Gerard sitting on my bed. My jaw dropped as I took in his appearance. He smile at me wide and bright like he was happy. Happier than ever.

"Look," he pointed at my closet, I walked to it and kept my eyes on Gerard, to make sure he didn't disappear. I walked in front of it and he nodded telling me to open it. I turned my back to him, scared he will fade away.

I opened my closet slowly, fearing at what I'll find. I finally open it all the way and gasped. I froze and stared into my closet for what felt like hours.

I was looking at my body, it was hung, by a tight noose around my neck. When did I do this? Am i dead? Am I actually dead right now?
"Frank yes, your soul is lifted," Gerard voice says. I turn around and he's still sitting there.

For the first time in months I smiled.

"Your finally with me," he adds once again.

"The End and Dead," I reply to him. We both pull cheesy grins on our faces as I ran into his arms crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that's it, their dead and together. I couldn't take it anymore I had to put them back together. I was goin to make it depressing and all but I changed my mind.
FIRST OFF THANK YOU FOR ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTORS I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND MY PPL WHO REC THIS HORRIBLE WRITING OF A STORY!!!!! I love u I love u I love u.

I can officially say now my very first Frerard is complete. God fuck yes!!!!! Well those of u who read this I have a lot more frerards I'm writing right now and so check those out would u? Pleez? It would make me very happy indeed!
I love you guys so fuckin much.
With my unconditional love,
Zee

Ps- I may edit this story later later on becuz it's shit and it's my first story ever so yes I will fix another time:)