Status: Hola readers~! Did you all miss me? Right now I'm just experimenting with the idea of rewriting this. Let me know what you all think.

Fake

Thisbe Byrd is normal, but her love life is far from it. Be it cheating, lying, or falling in love with your best friend, she hasn't had the best luck in relationships. And just when she started dating the most wanted guy in school, Brad, her own terrible luck screws it all up. Back to square one and terribly desperate, she sets a deal with Brad's arch-nemesis, Cole Ramsey-- the biggest delinquent in the school: be her fake boyfriend to get Brad jealous. After all, all is fair when it comes to love; of course, Cole has never played fair once in his life.

Cole Ramsey is best known for his criminal antics and behavior, his electric blue glaring eyes, and his two overnight trips to the juvenile delinquent center, but he doesn't really care about all that. He's focused on graduating with his below average grades so he can finally be free of all the idiots at his school, especially Brad, who --due to certain circumstances-- he doesn't get along with at all. Looking for something interesting to do, he eagerly agrees to be Brad's ex's fake boyfriend-- mostly for fun and for revenge, but he seems to have something else up his sleeve as well.

One thing is for certain, their lives are about to get much more interesting.
  1. Unlucky in Love
    ~Thisbe~
  2. It's Not Alright
    ~Thisbe~