Give Me Love

Explinations

I had shot up from sitting down like a rocket when he’d repeated himself.

Apparently Bella Swan, some girl who lived in Forks had been in a weird relationship with known-vampire Edward Cullen. But the Edward guy had left her a couple of years ago because he thought he was too bad for her, which I agreed with, he was a vampire. Anyway, so while he was gone Bella spent a lot of time with Jacob and the two of them grew to like each other and Jacob fell in love, but Bela still loved Edward. So Edward came back after this middle stuff happened and they got married, then Edward and Bella had sex, and now Bella was currently pregnant with Edwards vampire baby. And on top of that last year there was a war between the Pack, the whole Cullen family, who were all vampires and not a real biological family to my surprise.

So as a result of all of that madness, Sam said that the baby had to be killed, which meant killing the Bella girl. But because Jacob loves Bella, he would never let anyone hurt her, so being the natural Alpha descendant, Jacob broke from Sam’s Pack and now Seth and Leah were going to join him because Seth thinks the Cullen’s aren't so bad and Leah goes where Seth goes because he;s her little brother.

Currently I stood before him while he remained frozen on the sofa. I was shaking. “You’re serious about all of this? This is all real?” Seth slowly gulped and nodded, fearing how I’d react to it all. I felt like someone slammed me into the hardcover of a fairytale book. I felt a bit of anger bubble inside of me, “Do you know how much danger you're putting yourself in? Oh my God, Seth you were in a huge war thing last year, so, so was Collin!”

Seth stayed on the sofa but he reached his hands toward me with a look of exasperation on his face. “I had to! Collin did too! Kara, we were protecting the people of La Push. The newborns were going to kill everyone within five miles of the place if we didn’t help the Cullens protect Bella!”

“And now you’re going to go against Sam and his Pack to protect a baby?” I asked, now just trying to keep all of the facts straight.

Vampire baby and Bella. For Jake,” he said slowly.

I let out a sigh and threw my hands up, “Seth you’ll be fighting against my baby brother.”

Seth hung his head and rubbed his face, “I know.” He looked up at me and I could see he had another big thing to say. Before he could get a word in though Leah came through the door with a grim look on his face.

“He’s not too happy about it, but Jake’s accepted us. We have to go, now.” She looked at the two of us, a sad look painted itself on her face. “I’ll be outside.”

Seth nodded at her, she left and I could hear the creaks of the porch as she stood outside of the front door. “Seth, you’re really doing this?”

“I have to,” he swallowed and whispered, “I won’t be able to come back and see you until this is all over.”

My nerves spiked, “How will I know you’re okay? How long is this going to last?”

Seth didn’t answer my first question, “The pregnancy isn’t like a normal one, Bella’s already almost ready to deliver and it’s only been about a week.” I asked again how I’d know he was safe. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine. Sam probably won’t even attack for a few days anyway.”

He was doing nothing to calm my nerves. “Let me come with you, maybe I can help Bella.”

Seth shook his head, “I’m not putting you in a house full of vampires.” I knew there was nothing I could do to help him or convince him to stay. He stood and pulled me into him, “I can be anything you want or need me to be. While I’m away think about what you need okay? I can be whatever you want. Just tell me,” he whispered.

He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes, they were afraid and full of love at the same time. I got on my toes and took his chin in my hand. I placed a soft kiss on the very corner of his lips and cheek before whispering, “Be safe.

He nodded as he embraced me once more before leaving. I stayed still until I couldn’t hear their footsteps outside anymore before running upstairs to my bedroom and collapsing onto my bed. How could so many things change so much, in such a short time?

It’s not even like I could say a few hours or days ago I was just a normal teenager, because I wasn’t. Even then I was meant to be Seth’s Imprint, and Collin was still my little brother, who was a shifter. There was still vampires living... well residing in the next town over.

It was just different now that I knew about all of it.

I changed into my pajamas and took out my homework. I was never a homework person, but now that I had all of this new information plaguing my head it was even more difficult to focus. Seth’s face kept showing up in my mind’s eye, and it was followed by my heart pounding from the thoughts of what he was doing right then.

Had he been right, Sam would wait a couple of days to attack? Or had he been wrong and was now in the middle of a war and I had no idea? It was going to be a long... well, a long however many days this would last.

I can be whatever you want. Just tell me.

Seth’s words circled my mind as I tried to finish my calculus homework. What did I want? I had meant what I’d said, for him to be safe, but what did I want him to be for me? It was too soon to tell. I could already feel that I needed him around, but whether or not those cravings were romantic or not I couldn’t say.

I was attracted to him, there was no doubt about that... And I was sure Seth meant it when he said he’d be whatever I needed, no questions asked. I didn’t know if I was even capable of keeping a steady relationship going, I wasn’t that interesting, and I wasn’t very pretty.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait! I had my school's midterms and new semester transition.

I promise i'll update more often!

xoxoxox