Your Forever is All That He Needs

Chapter Eleven

He got there is a reasonable amount of time. I was so grateful when he walked in the hospital doors. His brother waited in the car, to tired to move.
He saw me immediately as he walked in and looked at my arm, I was wrapped in a bandage. I had barely even noticed it.
"Are you okay? What happened? You sounded confused on the phone. What do you mean you can't remember if you got in a car crash?"
So many questions. I didn't know why but I felt really irritated, I didn't show it though.
"Uh, I'm fine. I got drunk with my moms friend and I don't remember much but they said he ran me over.." I laughed dryly.
"Holy fuck, why'd he run you over?" We started walking outside.
"Hell if I know."
He frowned. "Well damn Kellin. I'm glad your okay."
"Thanks.."
His brother looked pissed. We walked up to the car and he was practically on fire.
"Kellin, this is Mike. Mike, Kellin."
"Hey." He didn't say anything, just motioned his head in a sort of 'sup' motion.
The backseat was crowded, cluttered with clothes and trash. I didn't feel very comfortable but I didn't complain, I just awkwardly sat there waiting for the car ride to be over.
I had to tell him where to turn every five seconds, it was pretty annoying but what did I expect from someone whos never been to my house before?
I was just in an annoyed mood overall. It was a pretty fucked up night.
When we got there I was pretty quick to leave the car. I practically jumped out the second the car stopped.
"Hey you got a bathroom I could use?" Mike asked.
"Yeah sure, the door should be unlocked. When you walk in you'll see a hallway and it's too the right."
"Okay thanks." He ran into my house, the door slamming behind him. I didn't follow in after him I wanted to talk to Vic. He took the hint and got out of the car.
"He really needs to clean that car haha."
"Yeah I agree. But he won't, he's the laziest fuck I know. I wouldn't be surprised if he fell asleep on your toilet, Kellin." We stood there laughing but a minute but it got awkwardly quiet once it stopped.
I started to say something but suddenly his lips were on mine, I thought of pushing him off, I mean what right does he have to go a whole weekend without talking to me and then bam just kiss me?
But I didn't pull away. I did the opposite, getting deeper in the kiss. It ended all too soon though, when I heard my front door slam and Vic pulled away.
"I'll see you tomorrow." He winked and hopped back in the car.
Mike walked up looking more awake than he had before, "Hey thanks again, see you later."
"See ya."
I walked towards my front door, all the previous stress from the weekend; Gone.