Status: Hope y'all enjoy it. ♥

Love Isn't Always Fair...

The Right To Love...

~Andy'sPOV~

I clutch onto Ashley's hand tight as I stare at Harry. His face is priceless. I giggle to myself and I look at Tom's face. He was staring straight at Ashley. I look at Ashley's face and he was as white as a ghost. Harry glared at me, then he smirked. When it all sunk in that Harry had seen me, I started to panic. Harry would tell mom. There was no if's or but's about this. No doubt would he tell her and she would believe him. Harry and Tom come up to me and Ashley and I could feel Ashley tightening his grip on my hand.

Harry comes up to me and stares at me in the face. Shit.

"Just you wait till mom hears about this" I let go of Ashley's hand.

"Harry, please don't tell!"

"Why not" he snarls at me.

"If you do, I'll tell mom about the sluts that you bang and that you go out to parties"

"Let's think about this. Who is she gonna believe? Me, her angel, or you. The person who she hates" he was right. All hope was lost. He was gonna tell mom that I was gay.

I turn to look at Ashley. Tom was in his face.

"So, is he your boyfriend?" I look at Ashley. Are we together? We did have sex, we have been threw a lot and we have kissed, so, does this mean that we're together?

Ashley was biting his bottom lip.

"Yes, he is" I look at Ashley and he smiles at me. I couldn't believe it. Me and Ashley, are together?!?

"Oh boy, mom is gonna love this!" Harry was smirking. Tom comes to me and picks me up by the collar.

"Let go of him!" Ashley shouts at Tom. Tom throws me on the ground and I land with a thumb, causing me to struggle to breath. I look up, still trying to catch my breath and I hear a thump.

I turn to see that Ashley had punched Tom in the jaw.

"Don't fucking touch my boyfriend you dick! You fucking got that!" I look at Ashley and he picks me up.

"I fucking gave you EVERYTHING Ashley Purdy! I gave you girls, popularity, you fucking name it!"

"Yeah, you did. But that wasn't me Tom. You didn't give me everything. You didn't give me friends that I could trust! You used me and I was too stupid and blind to realise until I met Andy! HE knocked some sense into me and he made me realise that you was brainwashing me. I was becoming something that I didn't like."

I was shocked. I couldn't believe what Ashley was saying. I look at him and I smile. He kisses my lips softy and I kiss him back.

I hear a camera go off.

"mom is gonna LOVE this!"

"Harry! no!!" Harry started to run away and I try and catch up to him. Ashley stays behind. I think that it's for the best...

I had to stop because I was out of breath. I started to walk to my 'home'
What would my mom do? Will she kick me out? Will she love me for being gay? Pssh, that was stupid. She doesn't even love me now, so what made me think that she would love me now because I'm gay!

I open the door and I see Harry smirking.

"Andy, is that you?"

"Yes mom"

"We need to talk"

"Um, okay" I walk to the living room to find that she was standing near the window, with he back to me.

"Mom?" She turns around and I see that she has Harry's phone with the picture of me and Ashley kissing.

"What is this?!"

"A picture"

"THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE SMART WITH ME!!!!!" Oops.

"It's me and my boyfriend"

Your... boyfriend?" She whispered the last bit.

"Yes mom, my boyfriend"

"You're.... gay!!!!!" I nod my head.

"How could you!"

"What?"

"How could you! After EVERYTHING! I gave you EVERYTHING and THIS is how you repay me!" She throws the phone across the room, just missing me by am inch.

"NO mom! You didn't give me everything. Yes, you fed me, you made sure I was clean, but I was craving for the one thing that EVERY child wants from their mom. LOVE! You NEVER gave it to me!"

"Maybe that's because I don't love you Andy!"

"What..." I swallow a lump that had formed in my throat.

"I. Don't. Love. You! I never have and I never will. You're a disgrace to this family. Gays should have been shot at birth. I WISH YOU WAS NEVER BORN!"

"Mom, I wasn't born gay!"

"You choose to be gay! That is wrong!"

"What is wrong with being gay mom!"

"It's sinful!"

"What!?! How the hell is it sinful!"

"..."

"No answer then?" I shake my head.

"I hate you Andy!"

"Thanks"

"Yet you wonder why I love Harry more than you. He is an ang..."

"I've heard it all before mom. He is your angle. Well, if he is so much of an 'angle' why has he fucked loads of sluts, why does he go out to parties and he comes back, late at night"

"Don't spread such shit about your brother Andy!!"

"I knew you wouldn't believe me anyways mom! Oh and guess what, that boy, Ashley, he is my boyfriend" I come close to her face. "And I love him and guess what, we fucked the other night, that's right mom, we had sex. I had sex outside of marriage and it was with my BOYFRIEND, i fucked him and boy did I love with!"

My mom snarls at me . Next thing I know, she had punched me in the face. Not slapped, but punched me! My own mother, hit her own flesh and blood. I cry out in pain and I could feel blood trickling from my eyebrow to my chin. My eye felt sore. Great, I'll have a black eye!

I look at my mom and there was no sign of regret in her face. I couldn't stop the tears that were falling.

"You. You punched me!" I nearly choked out the words.

"You, Andrew Dennis Biersack, are a disgrace to me and this family. You shouldn't have been born. I wish that I had aborted you. I will never love you, never have, never will. I hate you. No son of mine is gay!" She punches me again and before she had the chance to do it again, I rush upstairs to my bedroom.

Harry comes in, laughing and he wipes away a tear of laughter.

"Hahahaha! That was priceless! I'm so glad that I told mom now! Hahaha" I chew on my lip ring to stop more tears from falling.

"That was fucking priceless! Hahaha!" Harry comes up to me and pats me on the back.

"Nice one brother!" Before I knew what I was doing, I turned around and I punched harry right in the jaw. I heard a crack and a shriek of pain!

"I hope that fucking hurt you asshole!" Harry rushes out of my room to go tell mom. I quickly grab an over night bag and I pack all my things.

I pack my clothes, underwear, my make up, my brush, my notebook, all my Motley Crue, KISS, Misfits and BOTDF CDs, my iPod, my phone, my shoes and some bracelets. I look under my bed and I pull out my little black box. I pack that in my bag too. I might need that later...

I close my bag and I look around my room. This is it. I'm leaving my batcave. The only place where I could be alone. Away from everyone, away from the outside world. The only company I would have, would be my own. I was sure as hell gonna miss my batcave.

But I cannot stay, not in a place where I am not wanted... my mom hit me. If I stayed, what would be next? Would Harry start on me if I stayed!?

I didn't want to leave, but I have no choice...

I close my door and I make my way downstairs. I see my mom hugging Harry close as Harry 'cried' on my mom. My mom spots me and glares at me.

"Mom...." I wipe away a tear.

"Piss off Andy. You're no son of mine."

"Don't worry mom. I'm going. You wont have to worry about seeing me again"

"I hope I never see you again!"

"Don't worry, you won't"

"good! Now get out of my house you fucking faggot!"

I turn on my heal as I clutch my bag.

"I love you mom" Silence...

I walk out of the house and I let the tears fall.

I knew where I was going to go.

The only one person who loved me...

The only one person who cares for me...

Ashley's house...
♠ ♠ ♠
Nooooooo!

Poor Andy. :c

Chapter Ten title is BOTDF - The Right To Love.

I do not own Andy and Ashley in anyway!

They are NOT gay for each other.

This is just a fanfic; NOTHING MORE!

Thank you for reading & enjoy. c: