Status: Hope y'all enjoy it. ♥

Love Isn't Always Fair...

Believe in me...

~Andy'sPOV~

Me and Ashley went to his house. It was closer to school than it was to mine plus i didn't really fancy telling my mom why i have blood on my face. Not like she would care...

We didn't speak on the way there. It was so awkward. I just kept looking at the floor, thinking of something to talk about, but I couldn't...

We reached Ashley's house and he opened the door for me. I smiled as I entered his home. I wish I was the only child so my mom could show me love and affection. I spot a picture of Ashley and his mom and dad. They were at the beach and they look really happy. The only photo my mom has of me is my baby scan, even then she hasn't put it up. All the pictures that are up are Harry. It's like she doesn't even know I'm here....

I sigh and Ashley takes my hand and takes me to the kitchen. He wets a cloth and he wipes my face gently.

"You do know that blood stains Ashley"

"I know. My parents won't mind. Oh & call me Ash" he smiles at me as he gets some antiseptic wipes and he cleans my cuts. I wince in pain.

"I'm sorry Andy.."

"It's okay. I knew it would sting"

"No, I don't mean that. I mean I'm sorry for everything I've said to you" he puts the wipe down and he sighs and looks to the floor.

"Hey, it's okay" I lift his chin up with two of my fingers.

"But it's not. I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't know that you loved me, I didn't mean to shout at you!" Tears were falling down his cheeks. I wipe them away with my thumb.

"Ash, it's okay. If I say it's okay, then it is"

"But it's not. I'm not the sort of person to hurt someone" By now, he was crying. It broke me in two too see him cry. I pulled him into my chest and I wrap my arms around his shoulders as he wraps his arms around my tummy. He grips onto my top like a new born baby monkey gripping onto it's mom.

"Ssshhh" I cooed Ashley as he soaked my top in his tears.

"It's okay Ashley" I rubbed his back and that was when I realised. He was truly sorry, if he wasn't, why would he act like this, unless it was an act. Fuck Andy, what are you saying?! I roll my eyes at myself and Ashley lifts his head up from my chest. The blood that was on his face was worst because if the tears. I grab the cloth that he has wiped my face with and I wet it with some warm water. I do what he did to me.

When I've finished cleaning up his face, I kiss his cheek and I smile at him.

"Andy?"

"Yeah?"

"Fancy hanging out?"

"Sure" I jumped up and down in excitement. Ashley takes my hand and we go to his room. He has a telly in his room so Ashley jumped on his bed and he switch on the TV. I look a round and I see a notebook.

My notebook was gone. All my dreams, my emotions, my inner thought, my lyrics, gone...

I sniff and Ashley looks at me.

"Andy, are you okay?" He ask me softly.

"My notebook..." I trail of as I wipe away tears. Ashley takes my hand and he pulls me towards him. I sit down next to him and Ashley wraps his arm around me and pulls me on his chest. I bury my head in his chest and I sob. Everything was gone... I had no family, no friends. Yeah, I've met Jinxx, Jake & CC, but I hardly know them to call them my friends.

I have no one. I cry harder on Ashley and he wraps both his arms around me.

"Andy, what is wrong..."

"I wish I could tell you Ash..."

"You can. I'm always here for you" I look up and I could see honesty in his eyes. I decided to tell him about me...

"Y- you'll be shocked"

"Try me!" So, I tell him everything. I tell him about my mom and my brother. I tell him about my dad. How religious they are, how I cannot tell them that I'm gay. My mom favouring Harry. My mom, wishing that I wasn't born.

When I was finished, Ashley looked at me, then he pulled me into a hug.

"Please don't tell anyone..." I nearly whispered it, but Ashley somehow managed to hear me.

"I won't Andy, I promise" I smiled and I buried my head in his chest. We stayed like this for a good 10 minutes.

"C'mon, I'm getting something to eat. Do you want anything?" I shake my head but as always, my belly growled at me.

"That's not what your tummy is saying" he pokes my belly and I giggle.

"Someone is ticklish" I shake my head. Ashley gets on top of me and he tickles my sides. I try to get him of m, but he was to strong for me. Moments later, he stopped. I wipe a happy tear from my eye.

"That was the most fun I've had in a while Ash" I smile at him as he gets of me. He takes my hand ans I stand up next to him, a little to fast. My face goes close to his and I feel his breath on my lips. He swallows then he clears his throat.

"Let's get something to eat" he takes my hand and he takes me to the kitchen. I sit down at the table as I watch him getting plates and salad. He puts a plate of salad and crips in front of me along with some bread to make a sandwich and a drink of cherry coke.

He smiles at me and he sits opposite me. I look at my plate nervously. I then look at Ashley who was making a salad and crips sandwich. I'll have to eat it. I don't want him to know that something is wrong. I begin to eat my salad and crips, leaving the bread. I then down the cherry coke. I push my plate away and I look at my belly. It was sticking out...

"I'm just going to the toilet. That cherry coke is making me need a wee" he laughs as I excuse myself.

I rush to the bathroom, I lock the door and I kneel in front of the toilet. I sick one finger down my throat, but nothing, so I stuck two fingers down my throat and I gagged. Tears burning my eyes. I push them further down my throat and I could feel my food, along with bile and acid coming up. I throw up violently over and over again. Tears streaming down my eyes.

After I had done, I flushed the toilet and I wiped my mouth. I put a piece of chewing gum in my mouth to freshen my breath.

I take a deep breath and I make my way downstairs. I saw Ashley sitting down and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him and I looked at the time.

11.00pm. Wow! Already! I better get home.

"I better get going now Ashley" I grab my things and Ashley stands up.

"I'll walk you home" I smile at him as I put my backpack on my back. Ashley picks up a notebook.

"Here, have this. I'm sorry about what Tom did to yours" I take it from him and I smile.

"Geez. Thanks Ashley and it,s not your fault. Tom is a dick" he laughs and nods his head.

I open the door and I walk out. Ashley grabs his jacket and he goes to walk out, but he trips up.

"Arrr!!!" I catch him just in time.

"Woah there"

"Thanks Andy" he blushes as he straightens himself out. He closes and locks his door and he turns around to fast.

His lips crash onto mine. He was shocked and I was shocked, but we didn't pull away from each other. Instead, we moved closer to each other without breaking apart from each other. He wraps his arms around my waist, his keys jingling along with his movement, I wrap my arms around his neck and I join my hands together. He deepens the kiss by licking my bottom lip, I part my lips and teeth and his tongue enters. We fight for dominance, but I was so lost in the kiss that I let him win.

We hear whistling, so we pull apart from each other and looked.

We both froze in horror.

There was tom;

But not only that;

Harry was there too!

Shit....
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooppps. s:

Chapter Nine title is; BOTDF - believe.

Y'all know what to do with the comments. c:

Sorry about the late update. :c

I do not own Andy and Ashley in anyways;

They are not gay for each other. ~.~

This is just a fanfic; NOTHING MORE!

Thank you & enjoy. ^_^