Status: Hope y'all enjoy it. ♥

Love Isn't Always Fair...

Rain, Rain wont go away...

~Andy'sPOV~

I slowly peel my eyes open. I cringe as a bright light hits my eyes. I could hear voices around me, but I couldn't make out what they were saying or who was saying it. I looked around the room. I could faintly see figures, mainly with black hair and black clothes, but I couldn't make out who it was because my vision was blurry.

I groan loudly and I shut my eyes again.

"Guys, he's awake" I heard someone coming to me and holding my hand. I open my eyes and I had my vision back. I looked to see that Jinxx, Jake, Ashley and CC were gathered around my bed.

I looked at Ashley, who was holding my hand. His eyes were red and puffy, signs that he had been crying.

"Andy." Ashley whispers to me.

I looked at Jake, then at Jinxx, who had his arm around CC. CC was resting his head on his shoulder. They all looked teary eyed.

"Wh..where am I?"

"Andy, you're in hospital"

"W..why?"

I looked around, dazed and confused. Jake comes up to me.

"CC found you. In the bathroom"

I looked at Ashley, who had turned away and was sobbing into Jinxx's shoulder. I've never seen Ashley cry. Yeah, I've seen a look of hurt and upset in his eyes, but I've never seen him cry. I suddenly got scared as I couldn't remember what happened.

I look down at my arms to see that they were covered in stitches. I spot a tube that was in my stomach, pumping food into me.

No! No! No!

I claw at my stitches and I try to pull the tube out. Tears were falling down my cheeks.

"What happened! Why, what! Someone please tell me what fucking happened!" I choked threw tears.

Ashley comes up to me and holds my hand.

"Sshhh, baby. Calm down" I look in his honey brown eyes and I instantly calmed down.

"Baby, CC found you in the bathroom and you fainted. You cut your arms pretty badly. They had to stitch you up. You lots loads of blood. They said, they said that you might not make it because you lost a lot of blood. You've been out for days"

"Wait, the nurse told us that you had short term memory lost"

"I do, but it's not bad. They said that with familiarly smells and faces that I would get my memory back and when I saw you, everything came back. The beating, why you're living with me. Well, Jinxx had to tell me that but I soon remember when I looked at you. Everything came flooding back. Anyways, how could I forget a perfect human like you Andy?"

I looked at our hands, then at the bed sheets.

"I'm not perfect"

"You are to me"

"Ash?"

"Mmm"

"Why, why is there a tube in my stomach?"

"Because you're not eating! You're not getting the things your body needs baby. This is pumping the things your body needs!"

"Take it out!"

"What? No!"

"Please!"

"Andy, no!"

"Why!"

"Because you need it Andy! I should have noticed it early"

"Noticed what?"

"You! Not eating!"

"It's not your fault Ashley"

"It is. Why didn't you tell me!?"

"I didn't want to worry you" it came out as a whisper.

"Andy! What have I promised you! Ever since you started to live with me, what have I promised you!!"

"That you would fix me"

"Right! And I cannot fix you if you don't tell me what the fuck is going on in that head of yours!" I just nod my head. I get why Ashley is angry and upset. I just didn't want to worry him.

"Why do you care!"

"What!"

"Why. Do. You. Care!?"

"Because I fucking love you! You don't give up on someone!"

"You shouldn't love me!"

"Why not!'

"Because I'm a fucking monster! Look at me! Scared for life! A fucking tube in my fucking stomach pumping horrible and disgusting food into me!"

"You're not a monster Andy!"

"You should give up on me Ashley! Give up on me before it's too fucking late!"

"NO!"

"Why the fuck not. My mother fucking did!"

"Well guess what Andy! I fucking love you to death! Unlike her! I would NEVER give up on you! NEVER!"

"Well you fucking should Ashley? Every other motherfucker has!"

"Well, I'm not everyone else am I!?"

"Whatever Ashley!" Ashley let's go of my hand and he walks out. I totally forgotten that the others were here. A tear falls down my face and lands on the pillow.

"I'll go see if he's okay" Jake walks after Ashley. Jinxx and CC comes and sits next to the bed.

I felt horrible. I felt empty. This is the first time that me and Ash have argued. It was horrible. He shouldn't fucking care about me. No one should. I don't deserve love. I'm worthless. Like my mom said, I'm a fucking faggot and no one will want me and no one will love me...

"I've messed up"

"No, you haven't Andy" I look a CC.

"I have CC"

"Andy, you haven't"

"Ashley doesn't love me"

"Andy, if Ashley didn't love you, then why is he here, by your side?" I looked at Jinxx.

"But he got angry at me..."

"The reason I go angry at you Andy, is because the things that come out of your mouth is bullshit" I look to see that Ashley was walking back in, along with Jake. He looked calm now.

"You need to realise that, I am not going anywhere. I am not leaving your side until I have fixed you. I care about you because I love you. I would NEVER give up on you. The day I give up on you is the day I die. I am not like everyone else and I am definitely not like your mom. I don't give up on the people I love Andy"

I swallow a lump that was in my throat.

"I'm sorry Ashley"

"Andy, stop saying sorry because you've done nothing wrong" He smiles at me and shakes his head.

The nurse comes in with papers.

"Okay Andy. When we have unhooked you, you can go home" Thank god!

"I bought you some clothes" Ashley hands me a pile of my clothes along with clean underwear. I watch as the nurse unhooked me from the machines. Jake, Jinxx and CC went out of the room to give me some privacy, but Ashley had to stay to sign the release papers.

The nurse walks out and I put on my clean underwear and my black skinnies. They didn't even fit me. Wow, have I really lost that much weight?!

I put my top on and it hung loosely over my skinny frame. I look in the mirror and I chew in my lip ring. Still no change in what I see then...

Ashley comes up behind me and he wraps his arms around my stomach. He kisses the back of my neck. I smile as I place my hands on top of his.

"I love you Andy"

"I love you too" I turn around so I was facing him and I plant a kiss on his lips. I pull away and smile. I wanted more, so, I kiss him again, but this time, I slide my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for an entrance, he gladly granted it me as I slide my tongue into his mouth. I taste the inside of his mouth. Bubble gum mixed with peppermint. Gah! I've missed his taste.

I pull away from him and Ashley looks at me and smiles.

"I've missed that"

"Me too. Can we go home now?"

"Ahaha. Come on baby" Ashley takes my hand and we walk out of the hospital hand in hand, along with Jake, Jinxx and CC.

~TimeLaspe;1Hour~

Me and Ashley reached our house. I had to carry Ashley as he was tired from staying up almost every night at the hospital.

He had fallen asleep on my back.

"Ashley" I say softly. Ashley wakes up and rubs his eyes.

"Are we home?"

I laugh as I put him down.

"Yes baby, we are"

"Ooooooo" he gets his keys out of his pocket and he unlocks the door. He opens the door for me and I walk in.

I breath in the scent of Ashley's home.

A mixture of bubblegum and aftershave. I've missed this smell.

I go to the living room and I lie down on the sofa. Ashley comes in.

"Right, time for something to eat"

"I'm not hungry"

"Andy, you're eating! I don't care what you say or if you cause a fuss, you're eating!" I sigh as I knew that I HAD to eat.

This is gonna be a fucking nightmare! Ashley is gonna have to watch my every move. I'm not allowed to be in a room on my own, in case I do something stupid. Even when I'm in the bathroom, Ashley has to be stood outside the whole time.

Like, seriously!

Ashley looks threw the cupboards and sighs.

"I'm gonna have to go to the shops. We have nothing in"

"I'll go"

"Really, you don't mind?"

"Nope" I grab my jacket and I walk out of the house.

I make my way to the shops. As I was about to step inside, I felt someone breathing on my neck.

"Hello Andy!"

"Harry?" His voice sounded icy.

Next thing I knew, he had put a blindfold over my eyes, tied my hands behind my back.

"Scream and I'll fucking kill you" My heart was beating so fast, I could feel and hear it in my head.

Harry picks me up and he throws me over his shoulders. He puts me in, what I think, a boot of a car. He puts duck tape over my mouth so I could scream or say anything.

I heard him getting in the front of the car and starting the engine.

Since when has he started to drive?

Harry drove us to somewhere.

I was scared. I wanted Ashley. I didn't know what to do.

All hope was lost.

All I could think about was Ashley.

Where was harry taking me and most importantly;

What was he going to do to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
.....

Chapter seventeen title is a lyric from; BOTDF - rise and shine.

I know, I'm using a LOT of botdf's songs;

But they somehow fit perfectly. o.o

I would have updated earlier, but It's my brothers birthday today and we had a lil party. :3

I'll try update tomorrow, but idk if I can because i'll be at my dads till six. (.__.)

I do not own the bvb members.

Andy and Ashley are NOT gay for each other;

This is just a fanfic; NOTHING MORE!

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and recommend. :3

Hope y'all enjoy it and thank you. ^^