Status: Um, new? Let's see how this pans out.

Truly, Madly, Deeply

Onze

“McKenna, darling!” Anne said as I walked through the front door.

“Anne!” I said as she pulled me into a tight hug. “I feel like I haven’t seen you in ages!”

“I know! I keep telling Harry every time he comes home that he needs to bring you, otherwise I won’t be happy with his presence.” I chuckled at her words. Anne Cox had become my second mum over the years and I had come to love her as my own, her feeling the same way about me.

“Well, I haven’t even seen him since I left for holiday. We’ve video chatted a few times, but I know that he and the guys have been incredibly busy as of late.” I sat down at the kitchen table; she sat a cup of tea in front of me. “He told me he’d be here to visit you though, just didn’t say when.”

“He’s a handful, that son of mine.”

“Growing into a full grown man, yikes.” I made a face. We’d been sitting there for a bit and had both finished two cups of tea, when the door opened. I had assumed it would be Robin until a pair of fairly cold yet soft hands covered my eyes. “No. Get out. I’m spending quality time with my second mum and you’re company is not wanted here.”

“What?” he said sadly.

“Aw, my poor baby.” Anne said as I scooted my chair out and Harry plopped down on my lap.

“So, how long have you been badgering my dear mum?”

“I don’t badger.” I said before tickling his sides.

“You only badger, Mickey.”

“Okay, asshole.”

“Watch your language in front of my mother!”

“Okay, wanker!”

“McKenna!”

“Alright, I’m done. Only because I love Momma Cox and respect her. This has nothing to do with you, Harold.”

“Well, I’m mildly offended.”

“No need.”

“You two argue and talk like an old married couple.” Anne laughed.

“I feel like I’ve been married for fifty years.” I said seriously.

“I feel like we were already married, now we’ve died, and have been stuffed into the same coffin.”

“Okay, that was a bit much, pal.”

“I never said I wasn’t happy. For all you know, I would be absolutely thrilled to be stuffed into a coffin with you.” Anne awed and I just stared emotionless at him, causing him to burst into laughter. “Yeah, being stuck in a coffin with you would be terrible.”

“Okay, you can get up now. I don’t know what makes you think I’ll just be your seat with you being rude.”

“Aw, Mickey, you know I love you.” He said as he squeezed me tightly before getting up.

We spent a few hours at his parents’ house before heading back to my home. Stella was incredibly excited to see Harry and my mum squeezed him to her full capacity. Harry stayed for dinner before agree to take Stella out for ice cream. We took Harry’s car and drove to the parlor with the best ice cream. I pulled my mobile out and opened the camera, telling Harry and Stella to pose for a picture and they smiled happily. I made sure to squeeze the three of us into the frame for the next picture, and posting them both to Instagram and Twitter. After an hour had passed, we drove back to my house, and hung out for a bit before Harry went home for the night.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I woke up the next morning to a missed call and voicemail from my mum. She explained that they called her into the office earlier this morning and that she’d be at work all day. I used the bathroom and slumped to Stella’s room, but she was nowhere to be found so I assumed she’d be downstairs, but she wasn’t there either. I shot my mum a text asking if she knew where Stell was and she said that dad had dropped her off at her friend’s house.

Making my way back to my room, I took a long shower, because I wasn’t saving the hot for anyone but myself. After the relaxation ended, I noticed that I had a missed call from Harry. Opening the recent calls list, I dialed him back, waiting for his answer as I searched through my luggage for some clothes to put on. He finally answered, sounding out of breath.

“Did I just catch you in the act of something unfortunate?” I asked him, jokingly.

No.” he said plainly, “But you did catch me in the act of going upstairs; never an easy thing, let me tell you.

“Trust me, I know. Oh, you rang?”

That I did.

“… And what for?” I waited.

Up for a meal?

“Yes, I’m starved!”

Okay, I’ll stop by and we’ll head out for lunch, sound okay?

“Sounds like a plan, Stan.”

My name’s not Stan…

“I'm well aware.”

Then why’d you say Stan?

“Well, partially a rhyming pun for plan and also that one time you replaced ‘him’ with ‘Stan’ at one of your guys’ shows.” I laughed and he laughed too.

Oh, wait, how’d you know about that?

“Well, I was on the beaut that is Tumblr when one day I came across a post that had a lot of your guys’ mad libs from shows.”

Why have I never seen this?!” he yelled.

“I don’t know! When you come over, I’ll show it to you.”

Yeah, you probably should.

“Well, good thing I’m agreeing to.”

Tis true, my dear.

“Harry.”

McKenna.

“I need to get dressed.”

You’re bare?

“I have a towel on.”

Oh.” He snickered. “You’re gross.

“Thank you, eleven-year-old Harry. I’m hanging up now.”

Kay! I’ll be round in an hour.” He said before I ended the call. I threw on a pair of jeans, an old Pink Floyd t-shirt that once belonged to my mum, and a coat as I waited for Harry to pick me up. My hair looked a mess, and I knew there was nothing that I could do to fix it, so I curled my eyelashes and let everything else be. Ten minutes later, my phone buzzed with a text from Harry.

Harry Styles:
Hurry, hurry! The British are coming!

McKenna Lewis:
You’re an idiot. -__- but here I come!

Harry:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I’m no idiot.
I read before closing the door and locking it behind me. I got into the passenger’s seat of Harry’s Range Rover and buckled up as he pulled out of the driveway. We decided on a restaurant that served soup and sandwiches, much like Panera, but more local. After a few minutes of waiting, we sat down at a table and I pulled out my phone to show Harry the video that I’d seen on Tumblr. He laughed hysterically and couldn’t believe how many times he’d been shown in the video and how people managed to notice the more subtle ones. We ate our food and talked about random things, per usual. While we ate, I received a text.

Noah Roberts:
Hi. :)

McKenna Lewis:
Hola. :)

Noah:
How’s your holiday been? I feel like I haven’t talked to you in a while, lol.

McKenna:
It’s been good! Just been spending a lot of time with family and friends that I don’t see much. And I know! I feel the same way.

Noah:
Well, that’s good! It’s what holiday’s for anyway, yeah?

McKenna:
Precisely. :)

Noah:
Well, with that being said, how would you feel about going on a date with me tomorrow evening?

McKenna:
Hm, I think that’s something that I could do. Are you willing to make the drive to good ol’ Holmes Chapel, orrrr?

Noah:
I might be able to do that. I think it’s about a half hour from where I am.

McKenna:
Aw, you’re willing to make the half-hour drive for meee?

Noah:
I absolutely am. :)

McKenna:
You’re too cute. What did you have in mind?
I smiled as I responded to his text.

“What are you so smiley about?” Harry asked, skeptically.

“Nunya.”

“Nunya who?” he shot back.

“Do you really want to know?”

“Obviously if I’m asking so persistently.”

“Noah.”

“Oh, that guy. What’s he want?”

“To take me out.”

“Hm, he didn’t ask my permission first; I don’t know about him.” Harry joked.

“Well, next time we’ll all have to go out in a group.”

Noah:
Let’s do a movie first and then go from there. Does that sound okay?

McKenna:
Yep, that’ll do!

Noah:
Alrighty. I’ll get your address from you tomorrow when I leave mine.
We continued texting throughout the day and Harry seemed annoyed that he wasn’t my primary focus.

Harry and I walked the cold London streets walking in and out of little shops along the way. We got stopped a few times so that fans could take pictures with him, mainly when I turned my back for two seconds. I didn’t buy much and neither did he, but every time we shop together, we buy little trinkets for one another and try to keep good hold of them. After doing a bit of shopping, we went back to my parents’ house and decided to watch a movie. We walked into the house and both my parents and Stella were sitting on the couch, watching the tele. I told them that Harry and I were going to watch a movie in my room and then he’d be leaving. Harry walked up the stairs and into my room while I popped a bag of popcorn into the microwave and grabbed two glasses and the bottle of wine that I’d bought. Once the bag finished popping, I grabbed it, emptying the contents into a big bowl, also grabbing the beverage of choice and kissed my family each on the cheek before making my way to join Harry. He’d made himself completely comfortable in my big bed with all of the pillows surrounding him.

“Well, don’t you look comfy?”

“Ah, that I am.”

“Here” I said, handing him the two glasses and the bottle of wine.

“Has this been broken into yet?” he asked from under my big comforter.

“Nope, brand new, so don’t break anything when you pop that cork.”

“Fine, I’ll be careful.” He popped the cork and it flew around my room, hitting the door with a hard thud before falling to the ground. “At least I didn’t break anything!” he said, giving me a thumbs up and a big cheesy smile.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” I rolled my eyes. I took my shoes off, setting them in the closet, and opened a drawer, pulling out a pair of sleep shorts and walking to the bathroom. I slipped the thin shorts over my soft legs, threw my hair into a high bun, and walked back into my room. Harry had poured two glasses of the Moscato and already started on the popcorn before I pulled it out of his grasp. I put Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging into the DVD player and turned off the light before slipping under my covers. He handed me my glass and I thanked him with a nod of my head.

I’d forced Harry to watch this movie a couple of years ago, because quite honestly, it was fantastic. We’d made it through a little more than half of the bottle and were laughing at every scene of the movie. By the end of the movie, I had no Moscato left and I was thoroughly upset. I explained to Harry that he’d be buying me a new bottle to make up for it, because Moscato was my favorite and he knew it. I looked over at him after setting the glasses and popcorn bowl on my nightstand, and he was falling asleep.

“Harry.”

“Huh?” he said, not opening his eyes with his answer.

“Are you going home or staying here?”

“Huh?”

“Harold.”

“What?” he asked and I repeated myself. “I’m so tired.”

“You’re not leaving, are you?”

“I’m so tired.” I laughed as he repeated himself again. I pulled my phone out, opening the camera app, and took a picture of him practically passed out; this had to have been the twentieth picture that I’d taken of him today.

“Hey.”

“What?” he drug out the word and whined.

“Stay on your side of the bed, okay?”

“Whatever.” He said, turning over and klonking out. I turned off the television and took my glasses off before turning toward Harry and falling fast asleep myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Daggone. This update literally took me forever. I've been really busy with school and classes, but that shouldn't really be an excuse considering I've got these all prewritten, huh?
Whoops. :3
Anywho, here's this.
OH, I'm now on spring break, so I'll hopefully be able to update this a bit more frequently, even though no one's desperate.
Comments and such, pleeeaaassssseee! Xx