Status: Um, new? Let's see how this pans out.

Truly, Madly, Deeply

Deux

I tied my dark brown curls into a bun atop my head and sat on the futon in my dorm room. My other best friend and roommate, Charlie was out of the room and I had nothing to do. That’s when there was a knock on my door. I looked through the dirty peephole and saw a large man in jeans and a coat, which is always sketchy. I opened the door to be confronted with a question,

“McKenna Lewis?” to which I obviously answered yes, and he handed me an envelope.

McKenna” it said on the front. I smiled as I looked at Harry’s script and opened the envelope. “I know you said that you forgive me for ditching you, but I know you aren’t happy with it. So, I’d like to make it up to you. There are reservations at your favorite restaurant for this evening, and people are as standing: me, you, Lou, El, Liam, Dani, Niall, Zayn, Perrie, Charlie, and whomever she may want to bring along. I won’t tell you the restaurant; we’ll see how bright you are. Reservations are for seven, so arrive around then, and they’re under your name. Hopefully you make the right choice, Bug.

I sent Charlie a text informing her on the dinner for this evening, telling her to invite the newest guy she’d been seeing lately. It was six o’clock now, so Harry had actually been a little later than usual with his notification. I threw on a jacket to go with the outfit that I already had on and waited for Charlie to get to the room. I decided not to get too dolled up, considering I knew exactly where Harry had made the reservations. Charlie got to the room twenty minutes later with Tom, her date, in tow. I drove to the restaurant and once there, gave my name to the man at the podium. He guided us to a table set for eleven, eight of the seats already taken. There were two seats on the end that were free, and one in between Harry and Liam, which I assumed had my name written on it. As I walked over to the seat, Harry stood, meeting me with open arms.

“Mick.” He said, smiling, as I kissed his cheek lightly.

“Haz.” I returned and he pulled my chair out for me. “Well, aren’t you just the sweetest best friend ever.”

“I try sometimes.” He smirked.

“Mickey!” Liam said excitedly as I sat next to him.

“Liam!” I hugged him.

We all talked and laughed for hours, and it was something that was so easy to do. I couldn’t stop telling the guys how happy I was for them and their recent success on Take Me Home. We had all had a few glasses of wine by this point, and everything was a little funny.

“Liam, you’re such a little puppy!” I told him after he finished a joke.

“A puppy? How on earth am I puppy?!”

“I don’t know, you just are! You’re so precious!”

“Well, I’ll take that.” He said and I kissed his cheek.

“Okay, all.” Louis announced, “I think it’s time for us to go.”

“I would have to agree with the Sassmaster.” I said loudly. I had already agreed to let Charlie have
the room to her for the night, so I had to figure out somewhere to stay. I walked with Niall out of the restaurant and down the street before realizing that I was missing someone. “Niall?”

“Yes, McKenna?”

“Where’s Harry?”

“Behind you.” He laughed.

“What?! Is he?” I slurred a bit.

“I swear that he is.” I turned around and Harry was a few feet behind me.

“Harry!” I screamed and threw my arms open. He smiled and ran towards me, picking me up in a hug and continuing to walk. He put me down and slid his arm around my shoulders while I slipped mine around his waist. “Harry.” I said seriously.

“McKenna.” He said with the same seriousness.

“There are paparazzi everywhere. And I’m a little drunk.”

“A little?”

“I had a few glasses of wine.”

“A few?” I giggled.

“Harry.”

“What?”

“Did you know… that you’re my best friend?”

“I did.”

“Well, good, because you are. You are my very best friend and I don’t know what I would do without you.” I smiled up at him and he smiled down at me, kissing my forehead.

“You’re the best mate that I’ve ever had, Bug, and that’ll never change.”

“Good! Now, with that being said, I need a place to stay tonight.”

“Why can’t you stay in your room?”

“I already told Charlie that she and Tom could have the room to themselves.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

“Well, you know that you’re always welcome in my home.”

“Thank goodness.”

I was incredibly tired and really didn’t want to do anything but sleep. A car dropped Harry and I off at his flat and walking was hardly in my plans. We got inside and I ran to Harry’s bed, flattening myself on it, facedown.

“Bug.”

“Yes, Harold?”

“Are you hungry?”

“Hm, food does sound good.”

“How about eggs?”

“I like those.” I smiled. “Oh, what about pancakes?!”

“Of course.” We walked to the kitchen and Harry began mixing the ingredients for pancakes, and my drunken self got more and more excited. Once he finished, we took our plates over to the couch and watched a few things on TV before going to sleep. “Hey, you.” Harry said as I stuffed my face into a pillow.

“What?” I asked, muffled.

“Go brush your teeth, I don’t want you to wake up with bad breath.”

“Oh.” I breathed. “But I don’t feel like moving.” And suddenly, I was being pulled by my feet. “Okay, okay!” I laughed. “But you have to take these things off of my feet.” And Harry happily did. I walked myself to the spare bathroom and brushed my teeth quickly. After that, it was time to tuck Harry in for bed.

“G’night, Mickey.”

“Night, Harry.” I said, giving him a hug. “Thanks for making it up to me.”

“No problem, I love it.”

“Well, that’s good, considering how often you have to do it.” I laughed. We said goodnight again and I walked to the spare bedroom that basically belonged to me. I shimmied out of my jeans and slept in my top.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I said I would wait for comments, but that's not happening, lolol. People have read it and whatnot, but nobody wants to comment. Any type of feedback would be appreciated, it doesn't have to be good!

Evidently, my link for her outfit isn't working, and I don't know why. Wah. My life. Okay.