Status: Um, new? Let's see how this pans out.

Truly, Madly, Deeply

Neuf

I finished my philosophy exam near the end of the two-hour time span and as I walked back to my dorm in the cold wind, I got a text from Perrie. And then from Harry. And then from Noah.
Perrie Edwards:
Mick! How were your finals?! I haven’t talked to you all week. That’s upsetting. I hope everything’s gone well. I MISS YOU SO MUCH. Ugh. Come back into my life. Like tonight. We’re going out to celebrate your awful week of studying! Love you, baby girl! Xx
She’s just the cutest. I texted back a quick reply, telling her that I missed her too and would absolutely love to. Then I went on to read Harry’s text.
Harry Styles:
My lovely Bug, how was your last final? Bloody terrible, I’m sure; I know how you feel about philosophy. I hope I’ve gotten to you before Perrie, but it’s not likely; she’s a quick one, that Edwards. Any who, we’re heading out for the night, a celebratory diner and drink for you. How about it? Xx
I broke the news that he’d barely been beaten and agreed to go out. Noah’s text was last.
Noah Roberts:
I figured you’d be out of your exam by now, so hopefully my timing is impeccable. How was it? Have you got any plans for the night? Just wondering. Well, text me back when you get the chance.
I told him that he was in fact terrible, and told him that I’d already gained plans for the night, but maybe the next.
I wasn’t quite ready for him to meet my friends just yet, especially since we’d only gone out two times. Maybe eventually, but I don’t want to bring him into any of this until I know what’s going on.
I raided my closet for something to wear out with my friends. It was difficult to find anything that I deemed worthy. Perrie said to come to her flat around seven, so I had about an hour to look for something to wear. My mobile started vibrating uncontrollably as I continued to look through my closet.
“Hello?” I said without looking at the caller ID.
Mickey, where would you like to celebrate this evening?” Harry asked.
“Uh, doesn’t really matter to me.”
You sure about that?
“Well, when you put it that way… what’d you have in mind?” he told me the place. “I mean, yeah, that sounds fine.”
Alright, cool. So what time are we doing this?
“Perrie told me to come to her flat around seven, so I guess I’ll just call you when I see what she has to say?”
Okeeey, you better.
“Okeeey then.” I laughed.
Love ya, Bug!
“Love ya, Haz!” I said before hanging up my mobile and finally choosing something to wear. I was way too lazy to do too much, so I figured changing my clothes would be enough, but my hair would have to suffer; I left it flowing with its wild curls.
I locked the door and walked out of my flat and the large parking lot where my car was. Playing the music on my phone, I sang along to every song as I drove to Perrie’s flat. Once I arrived thirty minutes later, I ran to her door and burst through. She grabbed me a beer from the fridge and sat down on the couch with me before I unlocked my phone to call Harry.
“I’ve just arrived at Perrie’s.” I said as he answered on the other end.
Sounds adequate.
“Quite. So, what’s the plan?” I asked, taking a swig of my beer.
You two hang out there for about an hour and then we’ll all meet up for dinner, yeah?
“Okey dokey, sounds good to me!”
See you then.
“Bye!”
I told Perrie what Harry had told me and we continued to drink our beer. She asked how my date with Noah had gone and where things might be going. I told her that Noah seemed different. He was funny, sweet, attractive, sympathetic, nice and any other thing that I could think of. Our date was simple and relaxing, but still so much fun, even if running men with cameras did ruin it a little. Though I’d only met Noah recently, I was starting to fall for him, but I am known to fall rather quickly and easily. After talking about my love life, we moved on to Perrie and how great things were going with Zayn, and I couldn’t picture it any other way. They are without a doubt, one of the cutest couples that I’ve ever known. I’ve only seen Zayn through a few brief relationships; I could tell that his feelings for Perrie were outrageously strong. He’s never loved anyone the way that he loves Perrie and she’s never loved anyone the way that she loves Zayn, and that’s beyond incredible and I’m so envious.
By the time we finished our conversation, an hour had passed and it was time for us to go. We hailed a cab outside and to the restaurant that Harry had informed me of. Perrie and I walked into the restaurant as we looked for a table with our friends already sitting at it. I sat down next to Harry and Perrie sat next to Zayn, which ended up being next to me.
“Congratulations are in order,” Harry said, signaling us to all lift our glasses, “McKenna finished her first week of finals today and we’d like to end with a bang.” He said and everyone cheered and clapped for me.
We ate our dinner and drank our drinks, talking about anything and everything that we could think of. After a few glasses of champagne, we decided that since we were celebrating, we were all going to get piss drunk. We made our way to a small bar down the street from where we had eaten dinner, hoping that the boys didn’t get noticed. The bartender poured us each a shot, and then another, and then another, and then another, and so on. We were running on alcohol and basically nothing but.
I stood at the bar and Niall stood behind me with his arms around my waist. We both knew that nothing could happen between the two of us, but I think he was just using me as leverage, considering he’d had a lot more to drink than I had. The couples were all sitting in booths, practically sucking face. Harry came up to Niall and I and sat down, causing me to shift Niall to a seat instead of my body.
“Hiii.” I said as I kissed his nose.
“Hi.” He smiled a huge, cheesy smile.
“How are you feeeeling?”
“Top notch.” He said, giving a thumbs up.
“Well, that’s very good then.”
“I agree. How are you feeling? We are celebrating you after all.”
“I’m feeling good. Getting really cuddly, but I’m feeling good.”
“Drunk McKenna is a fun McKenna.” My jaw dropped.
“Are you saying that sober McKenna is no fun?”
“Nope. I absolutely adore sober McKenna. She’s delightful, fun, hilarious, loving, kind, and all of the above. Drunk McKenna is just fun, funny, and cuddly. I like the mixture of the two.” He explained.
“Aw, young Harold.” I said, cuddling his arm and kissing his cheek. “I love you, you know that?”
“I love you too, McKenna.” He said, kissing the top of my head. We looked over to Niall’s head on the bar, him breathing soundly. “We should probably get him out of here.”
“Yes, because we’re in the best condition to do that.” Harry laughed.
“Liam!” he yelled. After getting Liam’s attention, he complied and said that he could get Niall to a cab and he and Danielle would go back with him. We got the rest of the gang into cabs and I decided to stay with Harry for the night. I slipped into a pair of his joggers and a t-shirt before sharing the bed with him, considering both of us were in the mood to cuddle. He wrapped his arms around me as we drifted off into a very deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so last night, I wrote a chapter of this story. Actually, I think I wrote chapters fifteen and sixteen. UGH, I can't even.
They'll be put up here eventually, whenever I build up thata way.

I hope you all like this installment, and much thanks to everyone who's commented and recommended and subscribed! Xx :)