Dear Jack, Count Me In

Chapter 2

~Time*Lapse~
Finally , stopped. We all got off, I was the last one.

“Hey Jack!” Alex yelled grabbing my shoulder as I tried to walk out forgetting our “deal” type thing we made. “Remember?” He continued winking. I climbed back up the stairs.
“So where are the other guys going?” Alex asked s we walked into the back room.
“I don’t know, I think it was the arcade or some shit…” He slammed the door and ripped my shirt off. He gazed at my chest, rubbing it with his hands.

“Well, your muscles aren’t the only hard thing in this room” Alex said planting a kiss on my right nipple, and slowly kissed closer to my stomach. Once he got to my abs he was kissing it lie crazy, he as enjoying it too much. So I pulled his face away from them and kissed him. I stuck my tongue into his mouth. He pushed me away… I wonder why? He pushed me onto the bed and kneeled over me. One leg on each side of me. He bent don and gave me a kiss, ten from there he started to licking downwards on my chest. He eventually got close to my crotch. He slipped my pants off. Thank god I went commano. Or this wouldn’t have worked as well as it did.

He grabbed me penis and juggled it from his left hand to right

“uhh, Stop teasing me Alex uh” He put it in his mouth as soon as I said that. Moan after moan. I hadn’t gotten a blow job in years… Never gotten one this good! He’s obviously done this before.

Alex was sucking me like if someone were to walk in, he wouldn’t stop. One I was in, I wasn’t out.
I was moaning really loud, so if someone were in the front, they would definitely hear. Thank god no one was in here.

“Oh Alex OOHH I’m gonna uhh, uhh I’M GONNA CUM!” He swallowed m whole load. I saw him cringe slightly. It made me giggle a bit. It didn’t feel right that I as fully naked and he had all his clothes on… So, I decided to change that.

“Alex, that was amazing… But, now it’s my turn.” I said taking his clothes off. He also went commando, seeing as he knew we were gonna do it.

I started to tease him, for payback. I had both hands on his dick, and started to too lick the tip of it, and just kiss it. I licked up the side of him and finally I stuck him in my mouth and bobbed my head slowly. I lathered my tongue all over… He started to buck his hips, which startled me, I pushed them back down. I guess he liked it.

“uhh, UH, OH JACK UHH AHH” Alex was loud in the sack.
“I’m gonna, uhh, uh CUM” This was one of my first times giving a blow job, so when those words left his mouth I got nervous… BAM, I took most of it, some came out… but that was oka.

We laid down beside each other. Alex sort of sat up. And asked

“Have you ever gotten anal?” I stayed silent… “Or have you ever given it?” He continued.
“Uh, no” I replied.
“You want to try?”
“Sure, who does what part?”
“Hands and knees loverboy”

I got on my hands and knees, he pulled out some random tube of lube and put it on his 2 fingers.

“I’m just gonna prep you, keep your hands there” He told me from behind.

I felt him put one of his fingers in my butthole. He moved them in and out… not too fast, but not too slow. He put his second finger in, same thing not too fast, not to slow. It did feel good I had to admit that. It lasted about 5 minutes then he took his hand out and said:
“I think you’re ready” and smiled. He put some lube on his hand and started stroking his dick. I felt him spread my ass cheeks apart and put a little less than half of his dick in it.

“Uh, ahh” I moaned, this being my first time getting anal.
“I heard a slight giggle form Alex… AGAIN! He put more in and he was going faster and faster, thrusting a lot, causing me to moan louder,

“OOH LEXY! ALEX AH UHHHH” I thought I heard him giggle but it didn’t sound much like it laugh.

“Hey guys you- OH MY GOS” Rian screamed walking in on us. He ran out screaming, waling in pain and puked in the sink, he must have puked at the huge puddle of cum on the bed dripping on the floor from my ass. Alex pulled out slowly causing me to moan a little bit, I think that was his intention though. We cleaned up and got out pants on forgetting the shirts.

“Oh my god, you guys are SICK” Rian yelled
“You should have knocked…” Was all I said.
“BUT!!! Ahh, just leave me alone for a few days, years would be better”

And that is how Jack got pregnant

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvwsuONVtU8 Jack says something about being pregnant in here xD This his where I got my idea xD Thanks for reading...