Status: BxB dont like dont read:D

Just a Crush?

Adam....

While Zack headed upstairs Joey got a drink. He feels a tap on his shoulder.
“Would you like to dance?” the stranger says.
“Sorry but I have a boyfriend.” Joey says and then he looks up and doesn't recognize who it is. “Im sorry but do I know you?”
“Im afraid not. I just moved here from Great Britain. Ashley invited me. Im her cousin.” He says.
“Oh yeah, Your uhm.. Adam right?” Joey says.
“Yeah. But would you like to dance?” Adam asks again.
“Okay, sure why not? My boyfriend is cheating on me right now anyway. So might as well.”
While Joey was downstairs talking to Adam. Zack was upstairs and did in fact find David and Chris having sex. Watching it turned Zack on and he ended up joining them. While Joey went to the dance floor with Adam. Ashley went upstairs to her room. The door was cracked and she peeked in and saw Zack, Chris and David having sex. She took a picture and sent it to Joey. Adam was on the dance floor and was feeling Joey grinding his ass on him. Adam thought it felt so good and he had enough and grabbed Joey and turned him around and kissed him. Joey pushed back and said “Woah, I barely know you.”
“Well get to know me.” Adam said with a smile and his sexy accent.
Justin grabbed his phone to check the time and saw that he had a missed text. Opened it and saw the image.
“I guess I should. Its rude not to know your best friends family.” Joey says with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Adams last name is oakley.
comment. subscribe. recommend. what evz just give me feedback