Status: This story is just beginning :) Hope you like it !

The House Next Door

Telling the Truth

Trent POV

When we were finished with are disscussion, also known as when i talked her into giving me her phone number at last, I walked her home and gave her five minutes to get ready, then I started calling my family up to come around for a few minutes, well I texted them anyway.

*Conversation*

ME: Come home now it important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHNATHON: What has happened son?????????

ME: Nothing, just a little information I need to share with you

JOHNATHON: O ok that's fine be ea little more specific next time, you had me worried.

ME: Sorry

Fifteen minutes later:

The last one to walk through the door was my sister, Erika.

"Now son," johnathon started, " what's so important that the whole family has to be here to hear it??"

"Alright I don't know an easy way to explain it so i'm just going to come out with it, I kinda sorta told Angie what we are you know vampires, and she does believe me and she said she wouldn't date me unless you knew that she knew." All my brothers and sisters just left but my mom and dad, well that's a whole other story, let's just say they didn't take it to well.

"Are you nuts, I can't believe you, you know the only reason your supposed to tell anyone is if it is a real emergency...." I cut him off.

"But this is a real emergency, she knew I was hiding something and she said she would never speak to me again if I didn't tell her the truth so I proved and now she knows," He tried to interrupt me but I stopped him before he even got a sound out,"Johnathon, I think I have found my mate, and if you don't think that is an emergency then I don't know what is, what would you do if you met your mate and couldn't talk to or see her ever again, you would tell her wouldn't you I love her and my heart is hers now and forever and if it something as measly as a little secret that I can make that kind of tortureing stop then I'm going to stop it and there is nothing you can do about it, get it, got it, great now don't bug me for the rest of the night." With all that said I headed up stairs the fast way of course, went out the window and down the road to Angel's house.

When I got there I only had to knock once before she opened the door.

"We need to talk...in private." She snuck me upstairs, which wasn't hard when I used my super speed and I let everything out from the fight to my feelings for her to explaining about the vampire world and the whole mate business.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SO SO SO SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE PLEASE COMMET I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY AND WHAT IT IS ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 AND AGAIN REALLY REALLY SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!