Status: This story is just beginning :) Hope you like it !

The House Next Door

The Dinner Party

*Evangeline*
We got to the top of the stairs and I seen what he meant by quite a few, thier staircase was huge. I started descending the stairs and about the third step I started to fall. Before I could even try to stumble down a few steps I was in his arms. I flinched from how cold he was and he realized it but proceeded. He carried me to the bottom of the steps but didn't put me down until he got to the couch. He sat me down and then sat down beside me.

"What time is it and where is everyone else??" I was starting to get a little worried.

"Relax Angel..." I blushed when he called by his nickname and he seemed to notice and I could tell because a big grin lit up his face." it is only 8:13, and your mom is in the kitchen helping my mom, while your brother has tooken my place helping my dad fix my brother's jeep."

"Oh, well I guess we I mean I can stop worrying so much and I don't care where my mom is, I was just worried about my brother."

"Ah, I see, so about that story about your mo....." his mom cut him off.

"Time for dinner!!!" And at that same moment my brother, Derik, and Trent's dad, Jonathon, walked in the door.

"Later?" Trent whispered to me. I shook my head yes and he led me to the dining room where a huge table, that had about twelve seats on each side and one chair on both ends, sat in the center. Jonathon sat on the end, my brother and mom, who was all done up with makeup and everything, sat to his left inbetween him and another girl that looked younger then Trent. WhIle Jonathon's wife I'm guessing sat to his right. Trent took me to the right side of the table and pulled out a chair that would sit me beside him and him beside his mom I'm guessing.

"Well, Angel this is my mom, Janina Sky Von, you met my father, Jonathon, and this is my sister, Ally Carson Von."

"Nice to meet you Janina and Ally, and sorry about my entrance Jonathon, have you met my family yet Trent??"

"No I don't believe I have." he said this while smiling at my mom and brother.

"Well this is my mom, Caroline Ann Carter, and this is my brother, Derik Taylor Green."

"Nice to meet you both I hope you like dinner, my mom has worked very hard all day to make it right."

"Well that reminds me let me go get it!" there was already mashed potatoes and macoroni on the table.

Mrs. Janine went and got the tray of food from the kitchen but I didn't see what it was until she sat it on the table. It was two trays of steak. One was looking normal and I mean by that was that they looked fully cooked, and the others where well they looked like they just heated them up and stuck them on a plate. When Janine served them all the bloody ones went to the Von family and when they took the first bite I fainted yet again.

*Trent*

"How many times is she going to faint??" this is driving me crazy, I wish she wouldn't faint all the time, I really like her voice.

"Trent," Jonathon started to say, I mean John, "Go ahead and put her back in your room.

"Fine, but go ahead and give me the rag you know what happened last time, and by the way I'm so so sorry for that, I just got a little to protective..." He cut me off.

"Tell me later, right now we need to deal with her and her family, remember, they are flippin out in the dining room." He said handing me a rag.

"K, be in my room for about thirty minutes."

"Thirty?, don't you think that's a little too long?"

"She acts the way she been wantin to in her head when she sleeps and it amuses me."

"Don't you think your getting a little to attached to this girl?"

"No." He was being a little to curious.

"I think you need to stay away..."

"Don't you dare say stay away from her, you know what happened last time you tried that and we both know you don't want that to happen again now do you?"

"No, but..."

"But nothing, I will be in my room and don't you dare come up there when I feel the need to talk to you again I will come down and by the way I am just going to go oon and go to bed I won't come down until she does."

Before he could even say anything I started for the living room got Angel and headed for the steps trying to go the slow way and succeded. I spent the rest of the nliight laying beside my Angel and her hand intwined in mine.