Status: Continued (is not sure what to write here)

The Super Hero That Stole My Heart

Chapter 12

//////// Leanna's POV ////////

I opened my eyes to light streaming in through the curtains. I rolled over in someone's arms and looked up at Feliks quietly. He was still asleep and looked like an angel. I smiled and kissed him gently on the lips. After a few seconds, I pulled away and he was awake, staring at me.

"S-Sorry..." I said and he smiled and he leaned toward me and kissed me quickly before sitting up. I stared at him and sat up quickly, making him glance at me. I leaned toward him and pressed my lips to his. He kissed me back gently and I cupped his cheeks as his hands went around my waist and pulled me into his lap. I pulled away slightly and he grinned at me.

"You're really beautiful..." He whispered and I felt my cheeks burning. I remembered something. As I stared at him, a memory came flooding back into my head.

"Well, you're really beautiful." an oddly familiar voice said smiling.

The memory faded and I couldn't get it back. I wanted to know whose voice it was, but the memory was already gone. I came back to the real world and Feliks was staring at me worriedly.

"Candy? Are you okay?" He asked and I blushed and nodded.

"Yeah... just thinking.... don't worry about me..." I said and kissed him quickly. He kissed me back and pulled away slowly.

"Do you want to go to the park?" He asked me and smiled sweetly. I nodded and he kissed my cheek. I got off of him and he left to get ready. I closed the door and went to the bathroom that was in my room and smiled at the products that Feliks got for me from Bath and Body Works. After I took my shower, I got dressed and went to Feliks' room. He was on the phone and I didn't want to interrupt him, so I started to walk away.

"So Aiden is on his way for her? Did you tell him where I was father?" He asked, sounding a bit angry. That name..... Aiden.... It sounded so familiar... Was he why I ran with Feliks?
As I stood there, deep in thought, I failed to notice the loud squeak the wood under my feet made. I heard Feliks say something quickly in another language and I heard him walking toward the hallway. I spun around and walked toward the door as if I was walking toward the door for the first time. I looked at him as he stepped out. He sent me an adorable smile and reached out for my hand. I took his hand and blushed.

We went to the park and it was a beautiful day, but I couldn't stop thinking about Feliks' conversation on the phone.

Was this Aiden coming for me? Would he take me back and make me want to run again?

//////// Feliks' POV //////////

As I pushed Leanna on the swings, I though about Aiden. He was coming. He would probably try to kill me just for a toy. I wanted to make the confrontation public though... I pouted and sighed. Leanna glanced back at me and I knew that she heard, so I didn't hide my worried expression. Maybe... just maybe if I can get her to hate Aiden.... She'll come with me to as many states as it takes to lose him.

She jumped off the swing and walked to me. I stopped the swing and looked at her. She took my hand and pulled me to walk around a trail. "What's wrong?" She asked me and I sighed.

"You heard.... Aiden is coming to take you away from me...." I mumbled and sighed. She looked a bit scared and hopeful.

"Can't we just run again...?" She asked, a bit of hurt in her eyes.

"I don't want to put you through this mess another time..." I said and hugged her tight. She gripped my shirt tight and stared up at me with those beautiful pale eyes.

"I don't care! I want to stay with you!! I don't want to go back to Aiden!" She said and buried her face into my shirt. I smirked at my plan working, then put on a face of pain and hope as well. I pulled away and stared at her. She was beginning to cry and my plan faltered for a split second.

I actually felt guilty for doing this... What the fuck was wrong with me? "A-Are you willing to come with me? Anywhere...?" I asked and she nodded quickly, without hesitation. Well.... that was easy. "Then we need to pack."

///////// Aiden's POV ////////

"Arizona!!!" I yelled at my dad on my phone. "You're lying!!" I screamed and he sighed deeply. I had been making him do that a lot. I withdrew from school when Leanna went missing. I became depressed and spent majority of my time fighting crime, until there wasn't as much as a sound in our usually crime ridden state of Louisiana. I knew my dad hated seeing me like this, but I hate not seeing MY Leanna.

"I'm not lying to you.... One of my informants found them in Naco, Arizona." He said and I felt myself shaking with an anger I've never felt before. I clutched the phone tight and tried to calm down, but the more I thought of her together with another guy made my blood boil.

"I'm leaving to go get her. You can try and stop me, but there is no assurance that you'll survive it." I snapped and threw my phone at the wall and it shattered. I packed my back pack full of clothes and put it onto my back. I went into my mom's room and she was typing away on her laptop. She looked at me as I walked over to her. I hugged her tight and told her I'd see her later. I put some money from my hidden savings into my wallet and left the house. I took a public bus to the airport and bought a ticket to Arizona. Once on the plane, I sat next to a couple, making my mind wonder back to Leanna and I sighed quietly. I swear, when I got my hands onto the bastard that had my Leanna, I would rip him apart.

///////// Leanna's POV ///////////

I packed my bags quickly into the suitcases that Feliks gave me. He told me that Aiden would be here within a few hours. I didn't want him to take me away from my boyfriend. I zipped up the final suitcase and Feliks packed it into the truck that we were taking. I sighed and went to the front door, putting on my shoes before running to the truck and getting in with him. He leaned over the arm rest and kissed me quickly. I blushed and kissed him back. I pulled away and stared at him.

"Save that for when we're a safe distance from here." I said and he nodded and drove to the airport. It took us an hour to get there and I was anxious to get on the plane. As we entered the airport, a scent hit my nose. I smiled and breathed in deeply. "Something smells amazing!" I said getting a bit distracted as Feliks dragged me away from the scent.

///////// Aiden's POV ///////

Once my plane landed, I was out for a taxi to Naco. Suddenly Leanna's scent filled my nose and my instincts took over. I went absolutely bat shit crazy. I ran after the scent and weaved through people, startling them. I didn't care, Leanna was on the line. I jumped over seats and her scent was becoming stronger and that drove me forward. I growled as I heard security chasing me. I ran faster and I saw her. My Leanna was being dragged away by someone I had never seen before. I growled and she looked at me and screamed. She ran with the guy and they ran to through security and I was being stopped. I ran through everything and more security chased me. I looked at my girlfriend who looked terrified of me. I didn't understand, why was she running off with another guy!? I was right here! The guy glanced back and smirked. I hissed and he picked up Leanna and sprinted with her.
Our eyes met as she looked at me over his shoulder and she squeaked and buried her face into his neck. My heart dropped and I stopped running. I walked a few more steps before stopping completely. They ran away and I lost sight of them. I panted quietly and stood there, pain taking over and making me want to cry again. The police were coming up fast behind me, so there was no time to cry. I walked quickly to the restroom and went inside one of the stalls and locked the door. I teleported outside of the airport and turned invisible. I walked toward the plane that I could smell Leanna was on. I sighed helplessly and looked at one of the guys that probably knew where this plane was heading. I made myself look similar to him, with a uniform and everything. I walked toward him and made myself visible again.

"Hey man, where's this plane heading again?" I asked and he looked at it.

"The man on their owns this plane, and the assigned pilot said that it was headed to Los Angeles." He said and I nodded and looked at him.

"I'll see you at later, I need to get back to the other plane." I said and he nodded and waved at me. I walked away and once I got far enough, I turned invisible and prepared for my trip to California.

I wasn't going to give up on Leanna. She was my girlfriend. I couldn't... I wouldn't leave her.

//////////// Feliks' POV ////////////

That was so close. I never expected him to be that fast, or that crazy. I thought he would catch me and kill me. Leanna must have done something that made him emotional enough to slow down.

She was staring at me quietly and I knew what she was going to ask. "So that was Aiden? What's he like? Who was he to me? Why was he running like that after me?" She asked a steady fire of questions. I sighed and put on a slight smile even though I had no idea what I was going to tell her.

////////// Leanna's POV ///////////

Feliks gave me his smile that usually soothed my heart, but now it wasn't working.... I was distressed. I fired all of my questions at once, knowing that he would be able to answer them pretty easily.

"Well, Candy, Aiden is your abusive ex boyfriend." He began and I nodded quietly. "You and I met before we graduated from high school and after I found out about him beating you, I encouraged you to leave him, which you did. After you left him, you and I began dating. He's not very nice from what you used to tell me. You told me that he threatened to throw you out the house quite often and that he usually punched you when you didn't follow his instructions." He explained and I sighed and looked down. "He was mad, of course, and was probably running that fast because he was so determined to get you back." He said shrugging. That explanation didn't soothe my worries. I could tell that Aiden would be back, from the look he gave me while he chased us, it showed that he wouldn't give up.
After a few hours on the plane, we landed in Los Angeles. I looked out the window and smiled slightly.

"It's beautiful.." I said stretching a bit from my little nap during the flight. He nodded and glanced out the window slightly. He stood and we exited the plane to go to an awaiting limo. I smiled and got in with Feliks. He kissed my cheek and my heart fluttered. I hugged him and smiled as the limo drove us to a mansion. I smiled happily and looked at him. He smiled back at me and lead me into the house. We unpacked and relaxed together after our trip.

/////////// Aiden's POV /////////

On my way to schedule a flight to California, all of them were booked, but I refused to give up. I decided the next best thing would be a train. As I mapped out how I would get to California in the train station, someone touched my shoulder. I turned and looked back. Seeing my father, I sighed.

"What? Are you going to try and stop me?" I asked angrily and he shook his head. He sighed and stared at me.

"I just want to advise you, I've seen this before." He said and I raised an eyebrow. "He wants to fight in California. Don't be brutal. Take hits, but fight back too." He said and I looked at him confused. "You don't remember, but you had an uncle. He worked in Asia, fighting crime there. He had rivals in every country, each planning against him. He fell in love with a girl and the bad guys took her. She begged for his help and they lead him to Tokyo, where the fight was. He fought so brutally, but what he didn't notice was that his love had been dead ever since he started fighting. He'd given in to his instincts and payed for it. So right after he realized she was dead, he withdrew and eventually was killed by his enemies. It may seem like I'm just rambling right now, but you'll be faced with the same problems." He said and I nodded.

"So I don't fight?" I asked confused and he shook his head.

"You fight, but you save Leanna first. Make sure she's absolutely safe from anything. Then you can fight, show him who the super hero is. Don't kill him though, you can just give him to the police after you finish. Then you take this." He said and smiled slightly, holding up a suitcase. "And take a vacation, somewhere in Asia. Work with her then after a few weeks, come back home with her and graduate from school." He said and I nodded and took the suitcase. I sniffed it and the scent of crisp bills filled my nose. I smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks dad..." I mumbled and he hugged me back gently.

"You're welcome Aiden...." He said and sighed. "I love you and I have always been proud of you.." He whispered and pulled away.

"I love you too, I'll see you soon..." I said and went to buy my train ticket, but the train had already left. That ass!!! I whipped around and he chuckled and disappeared. "Fuck!" I yelled and sat on a bench.

After hours of waiting, I upgraded to a faster train that would get me to California in a few hours. I sat in a closed room and decided to go to sleep. I laid my head onto the window and slept soundly. Leanna's face plagued my dreams as usual, but this time, the dreams encouraged me to get her back. She was waiting for me to save her.... She was my girlfriend.
I woke up to the train slowing to a stop. I got my bag and walked out to the train station. I hailed a taxi and rode it to a hotel. I hunkered down in the hotel and locked the door as I opened the case. I saw that there were at least $100,000,000 in there. I smirked and ran my hand across the bills. A phone was also sitting in the case. I picked it up and looked at a new message that I received a few minutes before.

'Aiden, I have more news from the informant. They are going to the Glendale Galleria later today, that's your chance to get her back. Get there early and scope it out. You need to find the safe place early.' -From Dad.

I nodded at the text and stored my money in my back pack. I put my bag onto my back and left for the mall.

//////////// Leanna's POV ////////////

"Are you sure you want to go to the mall?" I asked, unsure since he bought me clothes not too long ago.

"I'm sure, we don't have to buy anything, I just want to walk around with you." he smiled and took my hand.

"Okay...." I said and blushed a bit. He smiled and walked me out to the truck and kissed me gently before he opened the door for me. I kissed him back and giggled against his lips before pulling away. I got into the car and giggled when he leaned in and kissed my cheek. I blushed and smiled. He closed the door and got in on the driver's side.
He drove to the mall and it was huge. It probably had over three hundred stores! I smiled and looked around and Feliks put his hand around my waist and kissed my cheek. We walked around the mall for about thirty minutes and that scent hit my nose again. I smiled and Feliks looked at me and sat down on a bench with me. He kissed my cheek and I smiled at him. I leaned in to kiss his lip and he leaned in, kissing me quickly. I smiled and cupped his cheek. We kissed affectionately and I pulled away and kissed his cheek, grinning slightly. He was so cute.

///////////// Aiden's POV ///////////

I watched her kiss him from the balcony as people walked by behind me. How could she do that!?! Does she not know how much she's hurting me right now?! How much I want to kill him for stealing my girlfriend!! How I would get my revenge and my Leanna.