Imprinting Gone Wrong

Jealousy is a Monster

The last person I wanted to see was Paul. He's going to kill my good mood.
"What do you want?" I asked angrily. He laid on my bed. I think I have an idea what he's trying to do. I will take none of it.

"You of course. But I can tell you've betrayed the pack" he mumbled. I rolled my eyes. Please don't tell me that he knows what happened today.

"How the hell did I betray the pack? Anyways im not in it," I muttered. He got up from my bed and started to walk towards me.

He was really close so I backed up into the corner of my room. He put his hands on my waist. I tried to push him off but it was no use. He's too strong. I put my head down so I didn't have to look at him.

"You were on a date with Jasper Cullen," he mumbled. I looked up at him with disbelief. Then he got even closer his whole body was on me. I could feel his warm breath on my face.

"What makes you think that?" I asked while I placed my hands on his chest to make some space.

"I heard it through someone's mind and you smell like a blood sucker," he grunted. I knew I couldn't trust a wolf. Everyone's secrets are always out in the open because of them.

"I can date anyone I want to even if it is a vampire. I'm not yours anymore," I answered. He looked at me like I was crazy and let go of my waist. In that instant I crawled underneath his legs to get away.

When I thought I was free I felt his hand on my ankle. I kicked my leg up and down to try to shake his grip. "You're mine and always will be," he stated.

"No," I added. Shit, I shouldn't of said anything. His eyes widened and I could see the wolf in it.

He wasn't saying anything. The next thing he did was pick me off the floor. I kicked and begged but he wouldn't let go. He held me super tight and I thought he was going to transform. But instead dropped me on my bed and was leaning over me.

"Miranda i'm going to remind you how much you love me and you'll forget all about that fucking blood sucker," he demanded.

"What? No, Paul please don't do this," I begged.

He shook his head and didn't listen to a word I said. His wolf and anger took over his mind and body. This isn't the Paul I used to know and love.

Without any consent or thought he stuck his hand in my pants. I closed my eyes, the horror was too much. My legs shivered from the cold air when he ripped my pants off. His fingers were tracing my jaw line and his lips were near mine. "Open your eyes love. I don't want you to miss this," he whispered.

I didn't. Just thinking about what he could do to me was unimaginable. Tears and lots of them were falling from my eyes. He didn't take any sympathy on me.

When I thought he was going to enter me I felt the bed shake. His weight was no longer on me. I slowly opened my eyes and covered myself. I looked to the side of the bed to see that Jacob tackled Paul to the floor. He saved me.

"Paul what the hell is wrong with you? You don't just go and attempt to rape your ex!" Jacob yelled.

"She can't be with a vampire," Paul answered.

I got up from my bed and leaned over them. My eyes met Paul's. "I can.be with whoever. I will never EVER forgive you," I muttered. He looked at me and he finally saw the pain and disapointment in my eyes.

I left Jacob in my room to deal with him. It all felt like a nightmare. The rough sensation of his fingers still lingered on my body. I just broke down while sitting on my couch. I had my head in my hands. Paul was the last person in the world that I thought would try to harm me. Jealousy is a monster and it took over him.

Jacob soon joined me. He gave me the biggest hug. I cried even more in his arms. "I kicked Paul out. I'm so sorry Miranda no one deserves that," he mumbled.

"I know and thank you. You saved me," I responded.

"Anything for one of my best friends," he stated and kissed my forehead.

It took a while for me to calm down. Having Jacob with me helped a lot. But it was getting late and I had school tomorrow. I couldn't go back to my room with all that occurred in it. Being alone would make it worse so he decided to stay with me for the remainder of the night.

*The next Morning*

I woke up peacefully and Jacob was gone. With what happened last night I was happy to go back to school it will keep me distracted.

I finished getting ready for school earlier than usual. Last night was still haunting me and I had to tell Jensine. I got my car keys and once I got outside I saw Jasper leaning against my car. He looked so good and he smiled at me. It made me happy to see him.

I walked over to him and we hugged. "I wanted to drive you to school so here I am," he said. I giggled.

"Aww did you miss me?" I joked. Instead of answering he started to look down. I probably said something wrong.

He got a hold of my hands and pulled me close. "Actually yeah. Umm well I wanted to ask you something," he mumbled. I looked at him confused and muttered "Shoot."

"I couldn't stop thinking about you last night. And I came here to ask if you wanted to be my girlfriend," he responded.

I was silent. Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend? He tilted his head because I just stood there. "Yeah I would like that," I replied messing with my hair.

He then pulled me close and kissed me. That made me forget about everything. It felt like my first kiss all over. Wow I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. I just couldn't wait to get to school to tell Jensine what happened. It's already turning out to be a great day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me a while to update but i hope you guys like it! leave some comments please?