Imprinting Gone Wrong

Undressing the Words

Jasper's house smells like an asian restaurant. Even though I kind of demanded him to cook for me I think it's sweet that he followed through. He took me into the kitchen and it was spotless maybe because they never cook. We sat at the counter where there was a widespread of sushi. I was amazed of what he did.

"I know you love sushi so I made authentic types that you've probably never tried," he said.

I picked an odd looking one with what looked like shrimp and some orange sauce. He gazed down as I placed it into my mouth. It was one of the best i've ever tried. "Wow Jas it's delicious," I muttered.

He glanced up and smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." He kissed me softly.

While I was eating my food he ran across the whole house and looked out the windows. It was odd, maybe it's just a ritual of his. It took me a while to get fully satisfied. Jasper was still running. I analyzed him doing it and it seemed funny. All of a sudden I bursted out laughing. He abruptly stopped in the living room. He looked over at me with a confused face.

"Umm babe what are you doing?" I chuckled. In a milisecond he was right back in front of me.

"I was on the lookout to see if my family arrived," he answered.

I nodded my head, "Oh okay. It just looked hilarious almost like a dog waiting for their owner," I commented. He raised his right eyebrow and gave me an "Are you serious?" face. I soon realized I shouldn't of said the last part and it just left the moment silent.

Without saying a word Jasper took my hand and put me in his arms and we quickly were in a room.

"Is this your room?" I asked easing onto the bed.

"Yes it is but I don't spend much time in here," he answered. He looked out his window again and that time it was clear what he was doing.

Just by looking at him I realized I wanted him in the most romantic way. I got up and walked in front of him, blocking his view of outside. My arms wrapped around his neck while I kissed him passionately. At the same time we walked over to his bed and soon he was leaning over me. My shirt was the first thing to go then I helped him take off his. Once I moved down to the button of his jeans he refrained by speeding off the bed. He stood there while I was just laying in bed wanting him to join me.

"We can't do this," he stated. Lust took over my body. I walked with my knees across the bed and stopped in front of him. I kissed him roughly as my index finger went into his pants.

"It's not my first time plus you know you want me also," I whispered.

He shook his head which made me confused. "I do want to do this but I could crush you," he responded.

"I've done it with a wolf so I think i'm fine," I muttered.

He walked even farther away with his head down. Shit! Why did I just say that? I'm acting so stupid tonight. I need to forget about the pack and focus on Jasper.

I got off the bed and grabbed his hand. He didn't look too happy. "I'm sorry. How about i'm on top," I suggested. His emotions changed for the better. He was grinning from ear to ear.

"Okay but I cant promise that i'll always be on bottom," he winked which caused me to giggle.

Jasper eyed me from top to bottom, he had for the first time fire in his eyes. His hands moved to my bare waist and his ice cold skin sent shivers throughout my body. He gave me a sloppy rough kiss and moved down my neck, collar bones then stopped at my boobs. All of a sudden my bra collapsed off and he stood there wide eyed looking at them. I half laughed. We traveled back to his bed. He laid down and I straddled him.

Our hands and body parts had a mind of their own. Then that's when we began to make love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy! Leave some comments:)