Status: Updating <3

Since When Did Age Not Matter?

Wait, What

“Wake up, wake up!” I groaned as I felt a heavy weight sink down onto my legs.

I fluttered my eyes open to see a shirtless Adam. I didn’t want to give in again but his tattoos and his muscles were making me weak. I mean yeah he was amazingly good-looking but I would never think anything else of him. “What do you want?” I asked as I looked over at my clock that read 12:43pm. How did I sleep in for so long? I watched him as he lay on my legs and rested his chin on my knees.

“You’ve been asleep forever.” He whined. “We’re throwing a party tonight!” He smirked at me.

“For?” I asked confused as I walked out of my bed and into my bathroom. I felt his eye burning holes into my skin as he watched my every move. I mean, wearing only a big t-shirt and knee high socks probably didn’t help my case.

“Uh- uh.” I couldn’t help but laugh as he stuttered.

“Spit it out Levine.” I said before putting toothpaste on my toothbrush and brushing my teeth.

I watched him as his eyes scanned my body. I chuckled. “Your dad said to tell you because All Time Low finished their album?” He said half confused.

I nodded and half smiled. I loved those boys and I was happy I was going to see them tonight. “Okay I’ll get dressed and go get stuff for the party.” I said as I stuck my toothbrush back into its holder and made my way to the closet.

“Oh so no invite?” Adam whispered in my ear from behind me, sending chills down my spine. Fuck, he needed to stop doing that. He wrapped his arms around my torso and leaned his head my shoulder. I squeeze my eyes shut and pulled his arms off me.

“Go start my car.” I instructed him. He smirked at me one last time before leaving the room. I grabbed a pair of jean shorts and pulled them on. I stared into my closet before deciding on a red tank top. I slipped on my flip flops and walked out my front door to my car.

“No Adam, you’re not driving.” I yelled as I glared at him in the drivers seat from the sidewalk.

He smirked. “Just get in sweetheart.” He yelled back. I stomped my foot on the ground before climbing into the passenger seat. He backed out of the drive way and I gave him directions to the grocery store. “You know, girls are normally suppose to be in the passenger seat.” Adam spoke before holding my hand. I slid my hand out of his grip and rolled my eyes.

“It’s right here on your left.” I said flatly.

He pulled into the parking lot and put the car into park.

“So what do we need?” Adam as from my side.

I grabbed a car and rolled it to him before grabbing another.

“I’m going to go get chips and shit and you are going to get the liquor we are low on.” I said shoving a piece of paper into the cart so he knew what to get.

He pouted at me. “We can’t go together?”

I grabbed my cart and walked in the opposite direction. I turned around and saw him slowly walking towards the liquor area. I smiled. I won again.

“Sapphire!” I turned around to see a small brown haired girl. I smiled.

“Crystal!” I yelled as I made my way to my sister.

She hugged me tightly before she let go. “It’s been so long!” Crys spoke.

“I know!” I agreed. I probably only had ben a month or two. “Party tonight.” I smiled. She was always down to come over and party at the house.

“Ouu, I’ll be there.” She smiled. “Who’s it for?”

“All Time Low.” She nodded. She didn’t really get along with Jack but she loved everyone else.

“Mark and I will probably come by for a little.” I nodded a she mentioned her boyfriend as we walked and I finished putting the last item into my cart.

“See you then.” I smiled.

Before I could get anywhere she stopped me. “Is that Adam Levine?” She purred as she stared at him.

“Yes, and I wish it wasn’t.” I rolled my eyes as I walked into his direction.

~

“Zack grab me another beer!” I yelled as he walked away to get another drink.

Most of us were down by the beach but the party was still kicking outside and inside the house.

“Sapphire you know those are some short, shorts!” Jack said eyeing my legs as I danced around to the music in the sand. Yeah I had to admit I was pretty damn tispy.

“I JUST WANT TO DANCE.” I pouted at the boys who were all standing around drinking beers.

“Go ask Adam, he hasn’t stopped eye-fucking you.” Alex chuckled as I turned around and found Adam. He was surrounded by a group of girls along with Rian.

I turned back to Alex. “Why won’t you dance with me?” I asked giving him a puppy face.

“Lisa is around here somewhere or else you know I’d be all on that.” He winked at me.

“You guys aren’t even dating!” I whined. “It’s hot!” I took off my shorts and tank-top leaving me in my bright yellow bathing suit. Most of the girls were in their bathing suits. “Fine, I’ll just go dance with Adam.” I smirked as they eyed me.

“NOOOOO!” Jack yelled as he watched me walk away.

I made eye contact with Adam and smiled. “Hey.” I whispered.

“Well don’t you look sexy.” He said with his famous smirk.

“Sexy enough for you to dance with?” I said seductively.

He cocked his eyebrow and I grabbed his hand, dragging him into my house and towards the music.

We got in the middle of the dance floor and I smiled at him behind me. As usual his hand made their way to my hips as I swayed him back and fourth, pushing back against him. As the music picked up my hips started grinding into his. His hands were on my ass and he squeezed harder and I grinded into him harder. I ran my hands through his hair and smiled out of breath from dancing. His eyes made contact with mine, we both smirked. I pulled his neck down towards my face and started kissing up and down it, sucking on parts here and there.

“Fuck.” He said in a hushed tone as a soft moan escaped his lips. A small grin appeared on my lips. My right hand found its way down to his and I started pulling him up the stairs, me leading the way, my lips still on his neck.

“This is your room right?” He asked as we approached my door. I nodded as I opened it and pushed him inside, locking it behind me.

He laid on his back on my bed and I crawled over him, straddling his waist.

“You have no idea how bad you’re teasing me right now, sweetheart.” He moaned as I rocked my body back and fourth on him.

“Levine, who said anything about only teasing?”
♠ ♠ ♠
;)