Status: hope you like it! x

Love Like A Tidal Wave

untitled

“Jesus Jeanisse, calm down. They’re going to think you’re a freak.””I am a freak...” I murmured quietly as the queue started moving forward. My friend Kelly and I were waiting in line to me Pierce the Veil. How she was calm in this situation was something I could not fathom. I had been waiting for this day to come for about two years. My parents thought it was ridiculous that a twenty year old would still freak out whenever my favorite band would come in concert to the concert to the city I lived in. but seeing as though I moved out as soon as I got the chance, they could no longer tell me what to do with my money. Moving to L.A from Miami definitely had its ups and downs. All the concerts and festivals were the main reason for me moving to L.A but after the first month of living here and spending all my financial aid money on concert tickets, I knew I had to set my priorities straight as much as it pained me. Being away from my family I could handle, but not seeing those faces I got so accustomed to being with everyday was a bitch. Kelly went to study in Florida International University but after a year of college she decided to pack her bags to move to L.A and pursue her career as an artist here. When we found out Pierce the Veil were having a show in L.A, we bought our tickets that same day. And now, here I am, having a mental conversation with myself trying to figure out what to say to the band that I had been dying to meet for the past two years. “Dude, you know we’re up nest, right?” Kelly questioned. As I looked around, I realized we were indeed next. “Yes I know Kelly. I’m not blind you know.” She scoffed as she replied saying “That’s not what your eye doctor said, bitch.””Fuck y-“I began until the security in charge of the meet and greet informed us that we could go ahead and talk to Pierce the Veil. Seeing them all lined up sitting next to each other in back of a long table used for signing stuff for fans got me extremely overwhelmed and just as I was about to make a run for the bathroom, Kelly grabbed my arm and marched over to Vic. “Hi there.” Vic said to Kelly and I. “Oh god, hi! I can’t believe I’m actually meeting you!” she giggled flirtatiously. I knew she had a thing for Vic but damn, she worked fast. “I’m Kelly and this is my friend Jeanisse.” I tugged on my clothes self consciously as he turned his attention to me and gave me a once over. “Um… hi.” I squeaked awkwardly while Vic just laughed and said, “Hey, no need to be nervous. Honestly, we’re just-“”Gods.” I finished for him while he and Kelly just laughed as I felt myself blush. We, and by we I mean Vic and Kelly, talked for a little longer as she got my Collide With the Sky CD signed by him, knowing I wouldn't have the guts to ask. We moved down the table and went through the same process, Mike, Jaime, and Kelly making conversation while I just stood next to her awkwardly. As we got to the end of the table, I realized Tony was missing. I couldn't help but feel bummed out as we left the meet and greet room due to the fact other people were waiting to meet them. “I’M SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT. I COULDN'T EVEN LOOK AT ANY OF THEIR FACES WITHOUT BLUSHING.” I yelled, mostly to myself, as we exited the room. “I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO FUCKING MEET TONY. FUCK WHY ARE THEY SO PERFECT.””Dude, calm down, it’s not my fault you’re so awkward.” Kelly replied. “Oh fuck you.”’Nope, no thank you.” I rolled my eyes at her as I made my way to the bathroom before the concert started and it was swarmed with fans. I turned around, walking backwards to the bathroom and flipped Kelly off before turning around and bumping into someone. “Oh fuck, I’m sorry.” The man said. “Don’t worry a-“I started before looking up and realizing who I bumped into. “H-Holy fuck. Y-You’re Tony Perry.” I stammered. I waited for him to say something but he just stared at me with him big brown eyes. I began to feel self conscious yet again and was about to walk away when he answered me. “What? Oh um, yeah um that’s me.” I giggled silently as he stumbled over his words. He noticed my necklace that had ‘May the force be with you’ written on it and grinned widely. “Nice necklace…””Jeanisse.””That’s a beautiful name.””Oh um, t-thanks I-I guess.” I replied obviously flustered by his comment. He chuckled a little at how nervous I was. “So, you like Star Wars or did you just wear that necklace to impress me?” he asked cockily. “Please, don’t flatter yourself.” I replied before walking back towards Kelly. As I entered the venue where Kelly was waiting for me I thought, did I honestly just say that to Tony fucking Perry?
♠ ♠ ♠
well um, this is my second fanfic ever, first on mibba. if you like it, please let me know. criticism is encouraged and well thanks for reading! xx