Status: hope you like it! x

Love Like A Tidal Wave

untitled

“You said that to him?!” Kelly exclaimed as I finished telling her the story of who I ran into when I was on my way to the bathroom.
“Yes I said that already. God, why do you say it like that?”
“Did you see how awkward you were being when we met Vic, Jaime, and Mike? You couldn’t even talk to them, let alone make a smart ass reply like you did with Tony!”
“Yes I know. You can stop reminding me of how idiotic I was acting when meeting them now.”
We got to our seats and made pointless conversations until the concert actually started. Best fifty bucks that I have ever spent. By the end of the show, my voice was hoarse from so much screaming. Kelly had told me that she swore she saw Tony look straight at me about three times, but I knew she was just seeing things. We made our way out of the venue and to our car but stopped when I heard someone calling my name.
“Must be hearing things.” I shrugged and continued walking until Kelly pulled me back.
“Look Kelly, I know you loved the show, but we can’t just stay at the venue.”
“No you idiot.” She replied rolling her eyes. “I think someone was calling you.” She smirked pointing in the direction of the venue. I saw someone running towards me but I couldn’t tell who it was due to the lack of light.
“Hey, I caught up with you.” As he got closer I realized Tony Perry was the man running towards me.
“Um… yeah, I guess you did.” I said, shocked he was actually looking for me.
“Okay… I’m just gonna go to the car.” Kelly told me without failing to add a wink.
“Yeah, okay, um I’m going to go too…”
“No!” Kelly and Tony exclaimed at the same time. “I mean it’s obvious he wants to talk to you, right?”
“Um, yeah actually, that’s why I came looking for you.” He replied while blushing. Wait… blushing? What the fuck was going on here.
“Uh, okay then. Just wait for me in the car, kay Kelly?”
“Nope I’m going to leave without you.” She said while walking away. I ignored her and faced Tony again.
“So, what’d you wanna talk about?” I asked him, rocking back and forth on my feet.
He smirked, “I can’t just meet a beautiful girl that likes Star Wars and not talk to her.”
“Oh really? I thought I was just wearing it to impress you.” I said completely ignoring the face he called me beautiful knowing that was definitely a lie.
“Well yeah, but then I thought that you must really like Star Wars if you have it tattooed on the back of your neck.”
“I didn’t think you saw that…”
“Well I did. You have any more tattoos?”
“I don’t know, I guess you’ll just have to find out.” I mentally face palmed myself as I realized I just practically gave him an invitation to get me naked.
“You just tell me when.” He replied suggestively.
“Wow okay. So anyway, do you talk to every fan girl after each concert or…?”
“Just the ones the play hard to get.” He replied winking.
“Ha! Okay then, I’m just gonna go back to my car and pretend you didn’t say that.” As I started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and turned me back around. I winced as I felt the pain of newly made cut coming back. The pain quickly went away as he gave me a smirk that made my knees go weak.
“We both know you want to keep on talking to me.” He said huskily.
I felt myself get hot, saying that voice wasn’t a turn on would definitely be a lie. “My friend’s waiting for me and she’s probably going to leave if I don’t go back to the car soon.”
“Why don’t you give me your number so we could continue this conversation and you can let me know when’s a good time to see those tattoos.” He replied cheekily.
Fuck it, why not, I thought to myself. We exchanged numbers and I began to walk where Kelly was waiting for me. I got into the car and ignored Kelly’s wolf whistles as I felt my phone vibrate. I unlocked my phone went straight to my inbox knowing I had gotten a new message. I gulped as I read a text from tony that said,
‘Hey you never know, I just might let you see ALL my tattoos too (;’.
What the fuck had I just gotten myself into.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow ok! thank you guys for all the reads, im honestly surprised it got so many cx i don't know how many times i will update per week but it does take me about two hours to finish each chapter.
and on your side, thank you so much! i realized about the double spacing AFTER i uploaded it so thankyou!
criticism is encouraged! xx