Status: hope you like it! x

Love Like A Tidal Wave

untitled

“WHAT THE FUCK! WAKE THE FUCK UP!” My eyes snapped open and my head shot up as I heard what seemed to be someone screaming. I rubbed my eyes to get rid of my blurry vision only for it to come back as a pair of jeans got thrown at my face.
“JEANISSE I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU.”
As my vision cleared I looked around to see a naked Tony next to me and an angry looking Kelly. “Dude what the fuck are you screaming about?” I asked while yawning.
“Are you serious?” she scoffed. “There is a naked man on our couch. Which means you probably had sex? ON OUR FUCKING COUCH!”
“Look, it’s not like-“I stopped myself mid sentence as I felt Tony moving next to me.
“What’s wrong baby?” he asked huskily. God, even his morning voice was sexy. My thoughts were interrupted as Kelly began to laugh.
“What are you laughing about? I asked.
“Baby, really? I’m sorry, but really that’s so pathetic. Do you honestly think that he likes you?”
I felt my eyes beginning to water before Tony began to speak, “You have no fucking right to talk to her like that. I do like her. A lot, actually, so why don’t you just fuck off?”
“That’s ridiculous. Do you know how crazy she is? She’s tried to kill herself three times, she doesn’t eat, she’s on anti-depressants, and she cuts herself. But you like her? Please don’t give me that bull shit and just leave.”
I couldn’t handle hearing anything else she had to say so I got up, gathered my clothes, and made my way to my bathroom locking the door behind me. I dropped down to the floor and brought my knees up to my face as I began to sob. I couldn’t understand why she’d say something like that. I mean, yeah, it was all true but fuck; she didn’t have to be so blunt. But she was right. I am crazy. I’ve been told I was crazy since I was 13. My parents told me, my therapist told me, my psychiatrist told me, and my friends had told me. But Kelly was the only one who had ever stayed with me by my side through everything. I couldn’t do this. I couldn’t pretend like everything was fine. I lifted myself from the floor and made my way to the cabinet. Just as I found what I was looking for, the door opened revealing a fully clothes Tony.
“How did you get in here?” I asked quietly.
“Kelly gave me the key.”
I stayed silent as his eyes flickered down to the object in my hands.
“Baby-“
“Don’t call me that.” I snapped.
“What are you doing with that blade love?”
“STOP CALLING ME BABE AND BABE AND LOVE. WE ARE NOT TOGETHER. WE HAD SEX. THAT WAS IT. JUST GET OUT!” I cried.
He wrapped his arms around me despite me trying to push him off. He began rubbing my back and whispering sweet nothings, telling me I’d be okay.
“She’s right you know. I am crazy.” I choked out.
He grabbed my face and smashed his lips into mine before looking straight into my eyes.
“You are not. You are fucking perfect.”
“Stop lying to me.” I scoffed. “I know you don’t like me so why don’t you just save us both the trouble and leave.”
“Are you kidding?” he asked incredulously.
“I don’t care if you have cuts on your body. I don’t care if you’re depressed. You are beautiful Jeanisse.”
I laughed humorlessly, “Just go Tony. I don’t need your help.”
“Fine.” He sighed. “I’ll go home. But you’re coming with me.”
“Excuse me?”
“Jeanisse, I don’t know what you’re capable of doing to yourself. I’ll feel better if you’re with me.”
“Well forget it. I’m perfectly fine here.” I said wiping my tear streaked face. “Now can you move, I need to get to my room.”
“God damn it Jeanisse. I’m not taking no for an answer! I just, I just want to make sure you won’t do anything stupid, okay?”
“Fine, I guess.”
“Alright, thank you. Let’s go now then.”
As we made our way out of the bathroom I heard crying coming from Kelly’s room.
“Jeanisse, she’s fine. Let’s just go.”
I grabbed my keys from the counter and locked the door behind me before we started walking to his car the car ride was completely silent, the only noise heard being from the cars passing by. After what seemed like 40 minutes, he stopped in front of a two story house.
“Um, we’re here.” I hummed in response and got out of the car waiting for him to lead the way. When we got inside I realized how crappy my apartment was. His house was filled with black and white furniture, not a single speck of dust anywhere.
“You have a really nice house. It’s very, um clean.”
He chuckled, “I don’t really like having a mess-“
“TONY! Well hello, who’s this?” my head snapped up to look at the direction that the stairs were in. you’d think that after hanging out with Tony, I wouldn’t be so shy and awkward with his band members. I turned my head looking back at Tony to avoid Jaime’s gaze. His eyes traveled up and down my body, and a smirk began to form on his lips.
“Hi there, I’m Jaime.” He said, with a mischievous look in his eyes.
“Jaime, this is Jeanisse. She’s gonna be staying with us for a few days.”
“What do you mean in few days? I’m going back tomorrow.” I said.
“Well I don’t know if it’s okay with her to be staying with us, but it’s fine with me.” Jaime chuckled. “I’m gonna go see Jessica so I’ll see you later Tone. And nice meeting you Jeanisse.” He winked at me before making his way out the front door.
“Jeanisse, just please? A few days, that’s it.”
“Tony, I don’t even have any clothes.”
He smirked, well we both know you’re okay with wearing oversized shirts, so we’re good.”
“Ha. Ha. Ha.” I replied rolling my eyes.
“Don’t worry about clothes or anything, okay?”
“Fine.”
He grabbed my face and gave me a soft kiss.
“I like you. A lot. Don’t listen to what Kelly said.” I blushed and looked down as he continued to speak, “You’re beautiful.” He lifted my chin and kissed me. I grabbed on to his shirt and kissed his back, neither of us bothering to deepen the kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
why hello there, it's been a while! i hope you enjoy and thanks for all the subs! criticism is encouraged!
follow me on tumblr! foureyedfreakx3.tumblr.com