Status: hope you like it! x

Love Like A Tidal Wave

untitled

It’d been two days since I first got to Tony’s house and I’m pretty sure it’s safe to say that he had kidnapped me. Every time I’d bring up the subject of me going back home, he’d immediately shoot it down. Although wearing nothing but Tony’s clothes all day was nice, my anti-depressants were in my apartment and I could feel myself wanting to slip back into old habits. I was currently in the living room watching a random movie they were passing on TV while Tony went out to buy groceries when the door began to open. Thinking it was Tony, I made my way to the front door wearing only an over sized that just reached the bottom of my butt. As I reached the door, I realized that it wasn’t Tony who had arrived, but Jaime.
“Well hi there.” He chuckled as his eyes raked over my body.
“I, um, hi.” I stammered. Jaime hadn’t come back since the day I arrived so to say I was surprised to see him would be an understatement. I know Jaime was one of Tony’s best friend’s, but I couldn’t help but feel a shiver run up spine every time he’d look at me.
“Is Tony here?” he asked, as he looked around the living room for a sign of him.”
“Um no, he went to go get groceries. Which reminds me, I should probably put some pants on.” I chuckled awkwardly.
“Hey, I don’t mind if you don’t put them on. You have killer legs.”
“Ha, yeah no um, I’m gonna go change.” I made my way up the stairs to Tony’s room and tried to ignore the voice in my head that kept on saying Jaime was trying to flirt with me. That was ridiculous. I mean, he had a girlfriend and honestly, why would he be interested in me. I closed the bedroom door and searched for a pair of sweatpants I could put on. I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I shrieked in surprise before I turned around to see Tony.
“Calm down, it’s just me.” He said before kissing my head.
“I’m sorry, I thought you were Jaime.”
“Why would Jaime come into the room while you’re changing?”
“I-I don’t know.” I said coughing, trying not to sound so nervous. “Anyway, um, I need to go to home today.”
“Baby, it’s only been two days.”
“Look, Tony, I do not live here. Two days is more than enough, okay?”
He sighed, “I’m just trying to help.”
“I know that, and you’ve done enough, you don’t need to help me.” I replied smiling softly.
“Alright, alright. Are you ready now?”
”Yep.”
“Okay,” he sighed, “I guess I’ll take you back to your apartment.”
“Thank you Tony.”
“You know, you never call me babe or anything like that.”
“Well maybe because pet names make me feel like throwing up?”
He chuckled and I began to make my way down the stairs when Tony grabbed my hips and pressed me up against the wall.
“I’m sorry if I overwhelm you.” He said as he began pressing soft kisses to my neck.
“I-It’s alright.” I stammered as he began to suck on the skin behind my ear.
“Hey Tone, are-oh, never mind.”
I quickly pushed Tony away from me, blushing furiously.
“Aw how cute, she’s blushing.” Cooed Jaime.
Tony chuckled, “I’m gonna go drop Jeanisse off at her apartment, did you need something?”
“Nah, I’m good. It was nice meeting you, Jeanisse.”
“I-yeah, me too.” I said smiling slightly.
50 minutes later
“Thank you for everything, Tony.” I said as the car stopped in front of my apartment building.
“Don’t mention it.” He replied; bringing his hand up to my face, his thumb gently caressing my cheek. “If you need anything, just call me and I’ll be here as soon as possible, alright?”
I nodded before leaning in and kissing his lips lightly. I pulled away and gave him a small smile before getting out of the car and making my way to my apartment. I unlocked the door slowly as I began to regret coming back. The door opened before I even took my key out to reveal a tired looking Kelly. Bags were under her eyes and I was surprised to see her face free of any kind of makeup. I walked in, closing the door behind me before Kelly engulfed me in a tight embrace.
“Jeanisse, I am so so sorry. I can’t believe I said all those thing I just-“
“It’s okay.”
”Wait, what?”
“I said it’s okay, I forgive you.”
“But... why?”
“I don’t know.” I answered honestly. “I should have slapped you the moment you started screaming at me for no reason but I didn’t so just accept that.” I ignored her confused gaze and walked into my room, locking it behind me.
I guess I get why she was surprised that I forgave her so easily. I laid down on my bed but realized I missed sleeping with Tony’s body pressed up against mine. I closed my eyes, imagining his arms around me as I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.
3 hours later
“Hey Jeanisse, you okay in there?” I opened my eyes and brought my hands up to my face, trying to rub away the sleepiness.
“I’m fine Kelly.” I yelled from the inside of my room.
“You sure?” she asked, probably thinking that I was not telling the truth.
“You can come in if you want.” I added quietly, not sure if she had heard me.
A few minutes later I heard a key being put in the lock of the door.
“Hey.” Whispered Kelly before laying down next to me on the bed.
“Hi.” I said back just as low. To say that there was an awkward tension between the two of us would be an accurate thing to say.
“So… did you fuck again while you were at his house?” she asked trying to lighten the mood. I looked at her before falling into a fit of laughter.
“No, we didn’t, thank you very much.” I said once I had calmed down.
“Well was the first time good?” she asked with a smirk invading her face.
“Don’t be a fucking pervert.” I replied, sporting a smirk of my own. “But if you must know, I’m sure he was better than all the guys that you’ve brought home before.” I said winking at her.
“Please, you wish. I know how to pick them.”
“Whatever.” I replied rolling my eyes.
“You know you love me.”
“Ugh, unfortunately.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait but here it is! follow me on mah tumblr, foureyedfreakx3.tumblr.com