Status: hope you like it! x

Love Like A Tidal Wave

untitled

”He wants you, simple as that.” Kelly said casually before making her way to the fridge.
“You can’t be serious. That’s ridiculous. He has a girlfriend, why would he like me?” I asked incredulously. What she said was just another of her incorrect assumptions. Just the thought of Jaime finding me attractive in any sort of way was amusing. I had told her every single detail of what happened at Tony’s house, not quite expecting her to blow my interaction with Jaime out of proportions.
“You watch Jeanisse, when he makes a move on you that’s so obvious that not even you can deny that he likes you, you’ll see I was right.”
“Fuck you, I’m gonna take a shower.”
After changing and getting out of the shower, I could hear voices arguing in the living room.
“Look, I know what I said was wrong and stupid, but I was just trying to protect her.”
“Yeah totally, by making her feel like shit, right?”
This couldn’t be good. I walked out into the living room finding an angry looking Tony and a frustrated Kelly.
“Tony what are you doing here?” I asked softly. Their heads snapped in my direction, realizing they weren’t the only ones in the room.
“I just wanted to see how you were doing.” He says, adding a grin.
Kelly scoffs, “Yeah right, you just wanted to make sure I don’t burst again.”
“Well maybe if you weren’t so rude to Jeanisse last time I was here, I wouldn’t need to be here.” He snapped.
“No one here asked for a babysitter last time I checked.”
He chuckled, “Honestly, I don’t know how Jeanisse puts up with you, you’re such a bitch.”
I wasn’t very surprised when Kelly’s hand shot forward, slapping Tony’s face.
“Shit, Tony, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to-“
“Kelly, go please.” I say in a demanding voice.
“I’m really sorry Tony I-“
“Kelly please, can you go to your room or something just, leave me and Tony alone for a few minutes, yeah?”
She sighs, “I, yeah, okay.” She said before walking to her room, closing the door behind her.
“I’m sorry about that…” I say quietly to Tony.
“Maybe I should go.” He says turning to leave.
“Baby, please, she’s just really protective over me.”
He turned back around, sporting a grin on his face, “You called me baby.”
“Shut up.” I said, looking down at my feet.
“Aw c’mon that was cute.” He said, lifting my chin before pressing a kiss to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him in for another kiss. Our lips moved in synch as he swiped his tongue across my bottom lip. I smirked before pulling away from him, pecking the pout on his lips.
“You’re such a loser.” I said to him before leading him to my room. After closing the door behind him, he began kissing my neck , leaving bite marks every now and then. He grabbed my thighs , hoisting me up and dropping me on the bed. I pulled him on top of me, ripping his shirt off his body in the process.
Just as I flipped us over so I was straddling his hips, I hear Kelly knocking on the door saying, “Um, Jeanisse there’s someone at the door for you.”
I groan, “Ugh, well who is it?”
“Um, it’s Michelle.”
I quickly got off Tony making my way to the door saying, “Don’t come out” Before leaving the room.
“Did she say why she’s here?” I ask quietly to Kelly while walking to the front door.
“No, nothing, she just like showed up.” she replied.
“Jeanisse!”I hear Michelle yell as I enter the living room.
“What are you doing here, Michelle?” I ask.
“What, I can’t visit my own sister anymore?” she said before wrapping her arms around me, engulfing me in a hug. “Are you just not gonna hug me back?”
“Pretty much.” I answer grudgingly. Right now, I could have been in the room with Tony.
“Oh c’mon, don’t be so grumpy and take me on a tour of your apartment.” She said happily after letting go of me.
“You’ve been here before.” I replied rolling my eyes.
“Fine then, I’ll take the tour myself. I’ve never been to your room before.” She said while walking in the direction of my room. I quickly pulled her arm, stopping her from dancing.
“That is my room and you will not go inside, alright?” I say coldly.
My sister and I had never had a good relationship. She was always bubbly and outgoing while I was shy and depressed. I turned around, walking back to the living room thinking Michelle was behind me. I glance behind me to make sure she was following me, only to realize that she wasn’t.
“Well hello.” I hear her say from inside my room. I groan inwardly before entering my room.
“Aren’t you going to introduce?” she asked while smirking at Tony’s shirtless body. Just from the look on her face, I could tell she knew what we were doing before she interrupted.
“Fuck Michelle, can’t you just listen to me for once?”
“Oh please, if anything you should listen to me, I am older. Now c’mon, introduce us!”
“That’s Tony, Tony that’s Michelle, my sister.”
“Nice to meet you.” said Tony, extending his hand towards Michelle.
She shook it gingerly before saying, “So Tony, were you and my little sister about to have sex?” she asked curiously.
“Oh my god, get out!” I yell trying to push her out the door.
“Well that was the plan.” Said Tony winking at me.
“Both of you, out now!” I yell guiding them out of my room. I took hold of Tony’s hand, leading him to the front door.
“I hate you so much.”
He grins before kissing me hard on the mouth, “No, you don’t.”
“Maybe you should go. I kind of have some explaining to do to my sister.” I tell him quietly as he put on his shirt.
He chuckles, “If you insist.”
He suddenly grabbed my hips, pulling my body against his. I gasped as he grabbed my butt before whispering in my ear, “I hope next time we see each other we can continue what we started.”
He then turned around saying, “Hope to see you soon Michelle.”
After he closed the door I faced Michelle, dreading what was coming next.
“So, you wanna tell me who that is?” she says grinning at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy it! my updates shall; now be more regular.
follow me on ze tumblr: thefragile-thebroken.tumblr.com