Status: if you like Seth green, you'll love this ^^

The Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself

Chapter 1

Name: Jessica(goes by Jess mostly or Jessie)
Age: back when it all started I was only 12 but now I'm 38
Looks: (child - long brown hair, piercing blue eyes, peach skin, I was 5'4 at the time and had hit puberty about 2 years prior to that.)
(Adult - Long brown hair, piercing blue eyes, slight tan, 5'5, bra size C-34 and I dress in a mom way even though Im not a mom)
Personality: Usually jumps on things on impulse, Im hot headed and stubborn but also protive of my young sister Bev. She's my baby sister and I need to make sure she's safe. I've never really had a crush up until I met Richie.. but I'll explain that later on..Im caring, and I stand up for people when they need it, I'll always go out of my way to help someone.
Info: Our mother died a long time ago. So my father takes care of us but he drinks a lot and he refuses to let us even mention the b word.....boys...he thinks we dont need a boy ever in our lives and that we should just stay with him till we die.....SCREW THAT!!! Things were good up until that CRAZY clown showed up................

Start:I was in the middle of a song in another of my concerts...my life has been good since I left Dairy....

How can I pretend that I don't see
What you hide so carelessly
I saw her bleed
you heard me breathe
And I froze inside myself
And turned away
I must be dreaming

We all live (and)
We all die (but)
That does not begin to justify you

It's not what it seems
Not what you think
No, I must be dreaming
It's only in my mind
Not real life
No, I must be dreaming

Help! You know I've got to tell someone
Tell them what I know you've done (you've done)
I fear you, but spoken fears can come true

We all live (and)
We all die (but)
That does not begin to justify you

It's not what it seems (not what it seems)
Not what you think (not what you think)
No I must be dreaming(I must be dreaming)
It's only in my mind (just in my mind)
Not real life (not real life)
No I must be dreaming (I must be dreaming)
(guitar solo)
We all Live(and)
We all die (but)
That does not begin to justify you

It's not what it seems (not what it seems)
Not what you think (not what you think)
No I must be dreaming (I must be dreaming)
It's only in my mind (just in my mind)
Not real life (not real life)
No I must be dreaming (I must be dreaming)

Not what it seems
Not what you think
I must be dreaming
Just in my mind
Not real life
I must be dreaming"

I finished the concert and people cheered for me. I curtsied and went back stage. My manger and my make up artist and my clothes designer were all talking to me at the same time up until the phone in my dressing room went off"Guys hold on"I said and picked up the phone"Hello, Jessica Marsh here"I said smiling at my manager moving his hand open and closed making fun of me talking"Jess..it's Mike Hanlon.Do you remember me?"He asked.I gasped"Mike!Oh my god how are you man!"I said as I sipped some apple cider"I've been better.....It's back"Mike told me....my blood ran cold...my face turned pale and my throat dried"Wh-what?.A-are you positive? It's not just another regular murder-""IT's back Jess...I've never been more positive"Mike told me.I gulped"Im on the first flight there.Don't you worry"I said"Ok..See you soon Jess.be careful"He said"I will..you be careful too"I said"I will.....bye Jess"Mike said"Bye Mike"i said and set my cider down and grabbed my trench coat"Jess? Jess where ya goin!Hey!"My manager followed me to the limo"I gotta go home"I said"But you're on tour!You can't just leave!"He said angrily"This is important!Ok?!"I yelled throwing my coat in the back but as I turned to my manager he slapped me across the face"If you walk away I'l make sure you never sing again!"He yelled.I held my cheek and glared"You son of a bitch!"I yelled as I tackled him and began to punch him in the face over and over the shofer(sp)pulled me off"You fire me!I'll end you!You hear me you bastard!I make YOU money!!Not the other way!You EVER put ur hands on me again I'll call up all 12 agents i know and not only put ur ass in court I'll get a new god damned manager!"I yelled as my manager,Ron,held his bleeding nose.He looked scarred but I didnt care"Drive me home!"I yelled at the driver and slammed my door after getting in.The driver took me home and I packed as quickly as possible"Airport please"I said as the driver took my luggage and put it in the trunk"Yes ma'am"he said and drove off.....then it all hit me...my childhood........and how my life came to be good..but also a little messed up....
♠ ♠ ♠
now we go back in to time where this all started.
Guys im so sorry about the text and not being able to read it, if anyone knows how to change this please help me! I can NOT find an answer! >__<