Status: if you like Seth green, you'll love this ^^

The Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself

Chapter two

(flashback) Me and my sister were going to our first day of our new school she was nervous but i wasnt in the slightest. School was school.. All have cuties, bullies, nerds, losers, goths, freaks, and geaks. It's what ever. Sooo we walked in and the teacher smiled at us "Alright Class. We have two new students today. We have the Marsh Sisters. Ladies introduce your selves and then tell something about yourself"the teacher said smiling at us.My sister was too shy so I groaned and spoke up"OOooookaaayy guess I'll go Bev...the name is Jessica but I prefer Jess...or Jessie. I guess I'll say something interesting about myself...." I looked around the class and my eyes layed upon this adorable red head boy with nerd glasses but that didnt bother me...my focus was distraught.He looked up and smiling at me"And I....like nerds"I blurted out. These three boys in the back started to laugh"Well toots we got plenty of those around here!Take your pick!"Said one of them laughing his head off. i glared. I hate when I word vomit...I looked at Bev and shrugged"Well I prefer nerds over a jack ass like you any day jerk"I said and the class laughed at him. He slumped in his desk and glared at me but I sat in an empty seat luckily by the cute guy"Dont let him get to you. He's a jerk to everyone"Said the guy.I smile"I figured. Thanks though. So you know my name...whats yours tough guy?"I asked smiling at him. He looked me up and down smiling but I didnt mind"The name is Richie Tozier good lookin and my are you...good lookin"Richie said making me giggle"Calm down tough guy. We're just friends"I said smiling at him.He smirked"Woahh we're moving so quickly.I-I think we need to take a break"Richie said making me giggle more"You're a weird guy"I said making two guys chuckle quietly at us.One looked clean cut and has an inhailer, the other one also looked clean cut but older then the other one and younger then us. The older one looked to be Bev's age. "Hey dont egg her on guys" whispered Richie under my sister talking to the class"Who's ur friends Richie?"I asked smiling"Oh this is Billy Denbrough and the little guy is Eddie spaghetti"Richie said smirking"I told you I dont like that name Richie.Stop calling me Eddie Spaghetti....my name is Eddie Kaspbrak"said the younger one.I giggled"Cool.Nice to meet you guys"I said smiling. So Bev finally finished and had no choice but to sit at the only other open seat in the class, which was all the way on the other side of the room.I gave her a reassuring smile and she smiled back..(week later)so I had gotten used to joking around with Richie and now look, another student came along"Class we have yet another new student.Go on, introduce yourself"the teacher said"My name is..Ben Hanscom"He said as he bit on his thumb"He looked so nervous"Until last week I lived with my mom in Houston Texas.We moved here to live with my cousins"Ben said"Look at that gut"Said who I knew now to be Henry Bowers"Shut up greese ball" I said glaring"Or what little girl?"He asked"You wanna find out what?!"I said standing"Jess I appriciate the effort but fighting is against school policies"Said the teacher"Trust me I wasnt gonna fight....I was just gonna give him a nose job"I said and a few student laughed.Inluding Bev,Billy, Eddie and Richie.Henry glared but I blew him a rasberry as the teacher ushered Ben to continue"Have you any hobbies?"The teacher asked"Well I like to read a lot.Especially about old civilizations.The egyptians,indians"my interest perked up.I LOVED learning about Egyptians and Indians"He seems cool"I said smiling at him"You like him or somethin?"Richie asked.I giggled"I said he's cool not cute like some boys I know"I said rolling my eyes. Richie smiled at me and payed attention to theteacher talking about how our library is awesome"Welcome to Dairy"said the teacher"Thankyou Miss Douglas"Said Ben biting his thumb again"Oink oink"said Henry.I glared at him,picked up my book and was gonna hit him with it but Bev spoke"He's not worth it Jess...he's just too much of a loser that he has to pick on nice people"Bev said.Henry got up"You touch her and I'll kick your ass!"I said standing up.Ben looked at Bev smiling"Jessica please sit.Henry Bowers you will stay after school for one hour every day for this whole week"Said Miss Douglas"My father will tare my hide"Said Henry"Aww poor baby"I said smirking"You should of thought of that before you picked on Ben"Said the teacher.Henry glared at Ben"Now repor to the principles office"the teacher said.As he walked,I put my leg out and he fell on the floor.The class all laughed at him.He went to hit me but I only starred unafraid"Go ahead...hit me...you'll look like the jerk who hits girls...then nobody will even like you...more then they already dont"I said smirking at him.He lowered his hand and left class"Oyy gonna be sopme funeral my friend"Said a kid in the class I knew to be Stanly Uris.Bev and I exchanged looked"Dont tell him that Stan"I whispered.He shrugged.I rolled my eyes as we went back to our class activities"Now class as you know, the police have enforced a 7 PM curfew.We're in dangerous times boys and girls.I want you to be....careful"Said the teacher...so school let out and Richie walked up to me"Can I walk you home?"He asked smiling"Bev here you goin?"I asked"Im gonna go say hello to Ben"She said"Ok.Be careful and come right home afterwards"I said"Ok!"She said and ran off.I was walking with Richie home when he just said it"So...Ilike you Jess"Richie said.I looked up at him"I like you too"I said giggling"Really?"He asked in surprise"Of course...you're a sweet guy..but we're both only 12...so...I think we should just stay friends for now dont you?"I asked smiling"Yeah...you're right.We are kind of young...lets wait till we're older"He said holding my hand.I giggled"Yeah.Good idea"I said as we came to my house"Well this is me"I said smiling"Ok...see ya around Jess"Richie said giving me a hug.I hugged back and walked in........(end flashback)
I was at the airport...and it'd be about 2o more minutes until my plane got here...so I figured now would be a good time to call Bev...she needed to know.I dialed her house number...Bev and I are the only ones from back then who kept in touch...we were sisters after all....anyways, I called and she picked up"Bev....It's back...you need to come back to Dairy..im at the air port in New York waiting for my plane to arrive"I said"N-no..you cant be right"Bev said"Mike called me and he said he's never been more positive...he's back Bev..we gotta go"I said with sadness"Damn it.....I'm on my way"She said"Ok sis...see you soon"I said"You too...bye""Bye"by the time i got done my plane was here and I was on it...after everything was ready and we took off,I drifted off to sleep... where I dreamed more of what happened back then............
♠ ♠ ♠
;D
Im sorry to those who get annoyed with me using the same name but these indeed are all my OC's and i ONLY like the name Jessica. if you want you can just read over another name in your mind. =3 imagination!!