Status: if you like Seth green, you'll love this ^^

The Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself

Chapter thrice

(flashback)Bev and I set breakfast up"Dad breakfast is ready!"I called then heard the door bell ring"I'll get it"Bev said loud enough for Dad to hear.I went to my room real fast to brush my hair when I heard a tap at my window. I looked seeing Richie"Hey good lookin"He said as I opened the window"Hey there"I said giggling"I know wat we said but I saw this in the store and I thoughtu should have it"Richie gave me a single red rose.I gasped"Oh Richie....it's beautiful..thankyou so much"I said kissing his lips....him and I looked at eachother,we were very close to 1another when just as we were about to kiss...my dad came in"What the HELL do you think you're doin!"He yelled"Ohhhh no"I said biting my lip"Should I-""Run"I said and Richie ran off.My dad tried to hit me but I dodged it and hopped out the window"What about Bev-""Shut it and run!"I said with fear as I grabbed his hand and ran fast. He came out the door yelling..not to me..but to Bev.I stopped seeing Bev had ran off"Oh no Bev!"I yelled but she kept going"I'll get her!"Ben said running after"What the hell did u 2 come together?"I asked"No I had no idea he was even here"He said.I goraned inwardly"Come on.I have a hide out where I think Ben will take her"Richie said smiling as he took my hand.I let him take me to this'spot' and we actually met Stanely on the way.THEN we went to this hideout, what do ya know,Bev was there"Bev!I was worried about u u dummy!"I said hugging her"I was worried about you!I saw you were running away...and then Daddy...well...I'll tell you later ok?"Bev said"Ahh gotcha sis"I said and then looked at everyone"Hi guys"I said waving"J-Jess...R- Richie..S-Stan"Bill said to all of us.I knew he had a studdering problem but I didnt really care at all.I think everyone has SOME type of disorder.I know I have a disorder in my temper.My old school I'd end up fighting a lot."Ben this is Richie,he can drive you to the bug and back but he's ok"Bev said"And by bug she means totally insane"I said smirking"Heyyy I heard that you brats"He said joking with us"Hey Bill.How ya doin Eddie Spaghetti?"Richie said putting Eddie in a headlock and giving him a nuggie but Eddie broke free"Dont do that I hate it when you do that and dont call me Eddie Spaghetti"Eddie said angrily"You love it Eddie it's what makes you soo chunkalicious"Richie said making me giggle.Richie looked at Ben"Richie Tozier's the name"He took Ben's hand shaking it,but he shocked his hand with a toy hand buzzer.Ben looked confused"Doing voices is my game.This is stan the man Uris.He is a jew so he's very smart and says oy alot"Richie said swinging an arm around Stan's neck"Richie has a high-motabolism so he's very hyper-active" Stan said.I tried to stifle my laughter"So you uh Hay-stack"Richie said and Ben made an -excuse-me- face"You buldin a dam or somethin?"Richie asked "Yeah"Ben said simply"Ever build 1 before?"I asked in an interested surprise"Mmm no"Ben said"How do you know it'll work?"Richie asked"Of course, why wouldnt it?"Ben asked"Yeah but how do you know?"Richie asked"I just do"Ben said"Yeah"Said Bill,then Bev,then Eddie and then Stan.Richie and I exchanged looks then shrugged"Well ok then"I said,for the next hour and a half we built this dam.By the time we were done there was no water coming through"You're a genious hay-stack"Richie said"It's not so much"Eddie said"Yes it is!"Bev said smiling"Yeah it's great Benny boy"I said lightly hitting his arm"We did it woohoo!"Richie said and tackled me into the lake.I screamed and soon our entire gang was compleatly soaked in water.By the time we began walking we were dried"Can I walk u home again?"Richie asked smiling"Sure Richie"I said giggling.I noticed Bev going with Ben and Bill so I knew she'd be ok...when we got to my window I leaned on the house"Well..today was really fun Richie"I said looking at my feet"I had fun because u were there good lookin"Richie said gently grabbing my chin and makin me look up.I blushed"R-Richie..."I siad shly and the next thing I know,he gently kissed my lips and before I could even kiss back or even say anything to him he ran off.I giggled and climbed in through my window.Once I close my curtains I sighed happily slowly sliding down the wall till I was sitting"Wat a dream boat"I said giggling(im only trying to talk like that time era >////< dont make fun of me!) Soo later that night I was taking a shower when I heard something...when I opened my eyes I saw a spider.It was a tranchula.I gapsed taking the shower head and flushed him down the drain...when the spider was gone...something thick and red started to explode out the drain of the shower.I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around me....I watched in horror until it really exploded and blood went all over me.It wasnt over though.Spiders began to fall on me and crawl on me.I screamed bloody murder.My dad came in.I screamed"PLEASE!!GET THE SPIDERS OFF OF ME!"I said crying."Girl there aint no spiders on you!!"my dad said.I looked at my skin and saw there were indeed no spiders...only the blood"You look perfectly fine now calm down and go to bed!"My dad said and left.I then heard a sickening laugh"Say hello to ur friends Jessie!You'll die if u try to fight us Jessie!!You'll die if u try...You'll die if u try..you'll die if u try..you'll die if u try"He kept saying this.I was sobbing...finally it was quiet.I QUICKLY showered &went to Bev's room"C-can I sleep with u tonight?"I asked still crying.She looked at me"You heard him too?You saw the blood?"Bev said with a cracked voice"Yea"I said closing the door "We gotta keep this a secret...ok?Everyone,even Richie and the guys will think we're insane we gotta be quiet about this"I said.Bev agreed with me(end flashback)I woke up from the turbulance on the plane.I got up to go to the bathroom.I went in and patted my face down with water.I looked in the mirror and thought....I'd be seeing Richie again...after that incident...Bev and I went to go live with our aunt in New York...I never got to tell Richie that even tho I was only 13...I was in love with him..it was too late for a lot of things..I went back to my seat and remembered a moment I had with Richie......

(flashback) We were watching the Wolf man in the movie theatres.It was pretty scary.It just came out.The wolf man bared his fangs.I gasped and by reflex I grabbed Richie's hand.Him and I were sitting on the outside.Well I was on the outside,he was the next seat to that"Dont worry good lookin..I'll protect you"Richie said.I smiled"Oh thanks tough guy.What would I ever do without you"I said giggling.Him and I starred at eachother and got serious.The others..thankfully werent paying attention..Him and I kissed...it didnt stope there either...he bit my bottom lip and I was ok..I opened my mouth and omg we started to make out!I felt his hand go to my cheek and I rested mine on his chest.After about 5 minutes we pulled away.I blushed looking at Bev and the guys...they hadnt even noticed...oh thank god"Richie.."I said shyly"Dont worry...no one will know..what happens between us stays between us...I would never hurt u Jess" Richie said touching my cheek again.I smile going back to the movie,this time I layed my head on his shoulder,he held my hand,his thumb rubbing the top of my hand gently...up until Eddie accidentally kicked the popcorn off the balcony part we were on.We looked down seeing Henry Bowers and his 2 jerk friends.I gasped"Eddieee!"I said as they looked up at us angrily"They saw me!"Eddie said"Yikes"I said"Im dead"Eddie said.Richie grabbed his drink and looked down"If I were u...I wouldnt pay to see a monster movie...I'd look in a mirror"Richie was letting go of his soda"Richie no!"I said but he dropped it anyways.It landed right on Henry's head"Lets get out of here!"Billy said"Lets go!"I said and we ran out like a bat out of hell.We were on our way to our hangout but Richie was laughing"Did you see those guys?"He said laughing harder until I smacked him hard in the chest"You made it worse dummy!"I said"Come on it was a joke"Richie said"Sometimes you take a joke too far tough guy"I said annoyed"Come on good lookin you gotta make jokes or die of boredom"He said to me as we were walking"Are we men or are we mice?"Richie asked"We're mice"We all said"Then lets act like mice"Richie said making us all laugh.Ben stopped starring at this big place that leads to the sewer.I starred at it too...I was...entranced by it..my mind went blank and for some reason I had an urge to just go down there"This place scares me green.I think it's haunted"Ben said"Thats not possible"Eddie said"In english,aint no such thing right Jess?"Richie asked but I didnt reply"Jess what's the matter?"Bev asked me but I still didnt reply"Hey!"Richie pulled me in his chest thats when I broke free"What?"I asked spaced out"What were u doin just now?"Billy asked"I...i dont know...I..felt trapped in my own head"I said holding my head"I think I have a head ache"I said"Lets get out of here...this place is creepy"Eddie said"Yeah...I think I need to get as far away from this place as possible"I said as I went to walk but I almost fell"Woah...hey get on my back Jess"Richie said"Im sorry"I said"You think I mind?Come on now we've been friends forever now hop on"Richie said.I got on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind"Thankyou Richie"I said"No problemo"Richie said.So we were in the woods in pure sunlight just hanging out"You're a pretty swift guy Richie"I said giggling.I was feeling much better"You aint so bad yourself for chickadee"Richie said.I giggled"Why Richie,was that a compliment on our very first date?"I said jokin as I kissed his cheek.His face went as red as his hair.The guys and Bev chuckled at him"Why's he so special?"Eddie asked"Aww Eddie I love you too"I said giggling as I kissed his cheek. He held his cheek with a flushed face.I giggled at him"I have to start walking home,my mother will be really angry if I'm late again"Eddie said"Mmkay lets get going.Dad will be expecting us for dinner anyways"I said to Bev"Right"Bev said.So we all began walking when Richie tried to hold my hand"Hey dont trip now"I said"What?"He asked but I tripped him.I began to laugh until he pulled me down and began to tickle me.Bev started laughing"Not so fast girly!" I said as I pulled her down and tickled her.We all began to joke around with eachother up until we really had to get Eddie home now.So by the time we got to his house it was still sunlight"Well see ya Eddie"I said"Bye Eddie"Billy said"Bye!"The rest of them said.He went to leave but turned around"You know..I wish this summer would never end..It's been the best summer of my life"Eddie said"We'll always be here to hang with u Eddie Spaghetti"I said laughing.He tried to make an annoyed face but u could tell he was trying not to laugh"Eddie Kaspbrak!I was worried sick!I almost called the police!"Said Miss Kaspbrak"We're sorry Miss Kaspbrak,he was with us"Bill said"Go away!Go home!"She said rudely"These are my friends!"Eddie said"Yea see ya tomarrow"I said and we left"Eddie has to rest tomarrow"Miss Kaspbrak said.I glared but kept walking..Richie walked me home,Ben & Billy again walked Bev home...He was at the bottom of my stairs to the porch of my house"Well..I cant believe you pulled that stunt in the theatre"I said blushing"Oh come on I said it was a joke-""No,the kiss"I said blushing"Well...didnt you like it?"He asked"Yeah..I really did but I dont wanna lose u as a friend if..if something happens ya know?"I asked"You wont ever lose me..I'm yours"Richie said smiling.I smiled back.He kissed my hand then looked at me"Until tomarrow my dear"Richie said and walked home.I smiled and went inside and then went to bed........(next day)So the news got out to our friends...Richie and I were a thing...we didnt wanna date but everyone in the group knewRichie&I were off limits...anyways,Bill was reading somethin he just thought of as Richie and I layed on the grass starring at the sky.My head on on his shoulder,his arm around mine"They felt his breath hot against their faces.They released the stones & ran out the cave.Now they were home,nothing can change how they felt.They'd learned to be strong together.They beat the dragon...& nothing would ever be the same again"Bill said"Write that one down"Ben said"That's my favorite"Eddie said"Really excellent Bill"I said smiling up at him"It was beautiful"Bev said dreamily"Yeah Bill will leave this town and meet Sandra Dee and all the other babes in Hollywood"Richie said"Im sorry what?"I asked looking at Richie"Come on Jess you should know,you're a babe"Richie said smirking.I giggled at him"Shut up"I said"Yeah dream on Richie.Im not sure I want to grow up at all"Bill said"I hear you"I said rolling my eyes at the thought of adulthood"I want to be a train conductor and see the world"Eddie said.I scoffed"If your mom ever lets you cross the street"Richie said"I wanna be a rock and roll singer...I write lyrics down all the time...and Bev says I have a great voice"I said smiling"I know you can do it Jess....I wanna be an impressionist"Richie said smiling.I smile back"Thanks Richie.I know you can be an impressionist too"I said"Your voices are all the same"Ben stated.I looked at him"Thanks Ben"I said laughing"How about you sis"I asked Bev"I wanna be a painter.I've been learning to draw"Bev said smiling"Fighter pilot.I'll join the air force"Stan said"An ornithologist.I like cataloguing things"Ben said"Oh thats cool..both of you"I said to Stan and Ben"Can I tell u guys something?If you laugh-"Bill asked walking a little ways from us"Is it something to laugh at?Other wise why would we laugh?"I asked like(-_-)"We wont laugh will we?"Bev said"Nope"I said"No""No""No"Nahh"Said Ben,Eddie,Stan & Richie"The other night...in Georgie's room...-""What on earth?!"We looked seeing a police man at the top of the bridge from where we were in the woods"For the love of Mike!"Said the police officer walking down and over to us"Look at this mess!The saints preserve us!"Said the officer"Officer Nell"Bill said"You're fixing to back flood all the drains in town?!Who's idea was this?"Asked the officer"It was mine"Ben spoke"And mine"Said Bill"And mine!"I said smiling nervously"And mine"Richie said"And mine"Eddie said"And mine"Stan said"I suppose it was your idea too lass?"The officer said"Yes sir"Bev said.I tried not to giggle..this was all amusing in my opinion"Listen to me.There's been another muder.Little Velma Daniels"Said the Officer"Velma Daniels?"Bill asked"Her body was found by the canal.So if you come here to play come here together as you are now.That means together all the time.Your hands on it?"the officer asked.We all agreed and the officer left(next day in school)I was getting lunch with Richie"So do you know what Bill was gonna tell us?"I asked Richie"I dont know.He's been real moody lately.In fact they all have..even you Jess...but with this food who can blame you?"Richie said smiling"Im sorry..I guess I'll tell you...I trust you"I said and as I was about to tell him,Richie and I walked into Henry and his thugs"Well lookie Jess,Larry,Moe and Curly"Richie said.I glared at him"Beep beep Richie"I said glaring.He smiled at me"Alright who threw it twerps?Was it u?It was u wasnt it?"Harry said.I glared"Come off it chump"I said"Tell me and u might live through this"Henry said then took a small amount of mashed potatos that was on Richie's tray & started to smear it on his glasses.Richie looked pissed"You guys are jerks!"I yelled kicking Henry in the balls.Henry went down,as Richie & I went to run 1 of Henry's thugs grabbed me by my hair and put me in a head lock"Hey let her go!"Bev said.I began to cough & gag,he was choking me.He would not let go.Richie ended up running into the priciple,the principle's food going all over hisself"Tozier!Hey!You let her go this minute!"He yelled.They let me go and I fell to my knees coughing"Jess!"Bev,the guys and Richie ran to me"Are u ok?!I thought u were right behind me!"Richie said holding me"I...I knew you did...I couldnt ask for ur help...he was choking me"I said coughing"Marsh...take your sister to the nurse now.Tozier you go to Mr.Marsh and get a mop!"The principle said.I looked at Richie"I'll be ok.Go on"I said smiling as Bev helped me to the nurse...she gave me some water and time to breathe and then I was aloud to go to the cafe again.I sat down on the end eating my new lunch when Richie came up yelling"Help!You gotta help me!Somebody please!In the basement!There's a warewolf!"Richie said.EVERYONE in the cafe but our group laughed at him.I ushered Richie to sit next to me"Guys..I think...we all need to have a meeting soon...I think...we're all seeing the same thing"I said.We all nodded and continued with lunch.I let Richie have half my lunch as I tried to calm him down.He was shaking like crazy...
♠ ♠ ♠
=3