Status: Completed!

Disasterology

The Webs We Weave

CAITY'S POV

Its been forever since I spent time with Mike. I think he was as nervous as i was because he kept staring at me and when we would make eye contact, he'd quickly and uncomfortably look away. It seemed like Asking Alexandria's bus was a pretty good distance from Pierce The Veil's, so I decided to make conversation to pass the time.

"So... What made you wanna come with me?" I asked hesitantly.

"Wanted to make sure you were safe and prevent anything from going down when you get there. That's all." He said coolly.

"Oh, okay."

A few more minutes went by till I finally spoke up again.

"Mike?"

"Yes?"

"Did you mean what you said last night? About still loving me?" I asked. Nervous of what his answer may be.

"Of course. Caity, you think I ever stopped loving you?"

I thought a minute before replying with, "Kind of.. I mean, you never tried contacting me and from your pictures on Instagram and tweets on twitter, you seemed pretty happy to me." I said bitterly.

"I didn't contact you because I thought you hated me. I really did. And because the guys told me not to. I wanted to, and I almost did like ten times." He chuckled slightly before continuing with, "pictures and tweets can be very deceiving, Caity."

Before I had the chance to answer we arrived at Asking Alexandria's bus. I looked at Mike nervously before lightly knocking on the bus door.

After about a minute or two of no reply, I heard a couple voices. I couldn't exactly make them out but I knew for a fact that Danny wasn't in there.

"Oh, hey Caity. Fancy seeing you here, eh?" Chirped a seemingly drunk James who I never particularly got along with.

"I'm just here to get my bathing suit." I said bitterly and brushed passed James with Mike on my heel. As Mike and I were searching for my bathing suit, I saw James and a just as drunk Sam show up out of the corner of my eye.

"So, ya fuckin him, love?" Sam said motioning over to Mike who scoffed before returning to the search.

"No? And it'd be none of your damn business if I was, anyways." I felt Mike nudge my arm and looked over to see that he retrieved my bathing suit. I let out a sigh of relief knowing that we could finally leave.

As we entered the living room, I felt a hand grab my arm. I spun around to see a cheeky looking James standing in front of me.

"What more could you possibly want, James?" I said, annoyed. I saw Mike hold up a cigarette and nodded before he disappeared out the front door.

He didn't say anything before he crashed his lips onto mine. I quickly pulled him off and wiped my with my hand in disgust.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I'm horny. Lets go back to my bunk." He said as he got closer to me and put one hand on my ass and let another rest on my hip. We were so close that I could feel him through his jeans. I tried pulling away but his grip on me tightened and I started getting worried.

"James let go of me!" I shouted. Where's Mike? How couldn't he hear me?

"Why, babe? I want you." James whispered in my ear. He slowly dragged his hands to the button of my shorts. My heart started racing and i closed my eyes before I felt a gust of wind fly past me. I opened them to see Mike on top of James.

"Don't you ever fucking touch her ever again!" Mike yelled in James face before punching him in the nose.

"Why not? It's not like anyone else likes her."

"Actually, jackass. I like her. If anyone is gonna be with her, it's gonna be me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't updated in the longest time!!!! Wanted to end this chapter on sort of a cliff hanger. Hope you liked it! Leave comments, subscribe, & recommend! Xoxox

P.s I promise to update every other day from now on!