Status: Completed!

Disasterology

I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight, I'm Gonna Break My Wrist.

TONY'S POV

I woke up a looked over to see Caity still sleeping. She looked so cute as she hugged her body as close as she could to mine. I'm wicked nervous about what the guys are gonna say. Especially Mike. But, what else was i gonna do? Leave her out in the cold as she balled her eyes out? I couldn't do that to the girl i love. Yep, that's right. I love her. Pretty hard to believe, huh? I made love to her, then dropped all sources of communication with her. But, i had to. For the sake of my band. As i attempted to get up, she tightened her arms around me and sleepily opened her eyes in the cutest way.

"Morning." She tiredly said with a cute smile on her face as she looked up at me.

"Good morning," I paused and just looked at her face. Even with her hair all messy and her makeup gone, she still looked perfect. I had to break the silence cause i knew if it went any longer, i'd give in at kiss her.

"Lets get up, want breakfast?" I asked as i threw the comforter off us and got out.

"Sure! What are ya makin'?" She said with a slight giggled to her tone before getting out too.

"Do you like pancakes?"

"Mmm yes!!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Tone, who is that?" Yelled Vic from across the bus.

"Is it some whore you picked up last night?" Mike chimed in sarcastically.

"Hey! I am not a whore!" Caity yelled. The entire bus when silent. I decided now was the time to tell everyone what happened.

"C-caity?" Vic asked, stunned.

"Hi, Vic." She said shyly.

"Why are you here? Did you and Tony.."

"No! We didn't. Um, Danny broke up with me so i left and was crying and happened to sit down right in front of your tour bus, so Tony heard me and brought me inside. That's all." I heard a sigh of relief come from both Jaime and Vic's mouths. But not Mike. I slowly looked over to see Mike staring at Caity and me.

"Can i have something to eat, i'm hungry." Caity said as she tugged on my arm.

"Sure thing, Caitypie." I answered.

~~~15 MINUTES LATER~~~

After Caity finished eating, we all decided to do something today since we weren't on till tonight.

"Where should we go?" Questioned Vic.

"I wanna go swimming!" Yelled an excited Jaime.

"Is there even anywhere to swim?" I asked.

After about 10 minutes of googling it, we finally found a place where we could go swimming. We all changed into our swim trunks and as we were packing the towels, Caity chimed in.

"Uhhh, guys? I think i left my bathing suit on Asking Alexandria's bus.." She said uncomfortably.

"I'll go with you, if you'd like." Asked Mike. I don't know why, but i felt a ping of jealousy bubble up in me. I saw the way Mike was looking at Caity today, he obviously still has feelings for her. And i'm sure she still has feelings for him.

"Okay, lets go." Caity replied before her and Mike left.

"Tony?" Vic questioned after they left.

"What?"

"Do you like her, still?" What a dumb question. Of course i do.

"Doesn't matter. Mike obviously still likes her. He can get her back if he wanted, which is exactly what he's gonna do. I just know it." I said with slight anger and sadness in my voice.

"You don't know that. Don't let it ruin your day though, dude. Whether she has feelings for you or not you guys are still extremely close. Closer then she and Mike were when they were dating." He said reassuringly as he patted my back.

"Yeah, I guess so. I just wanna be able to call her mine. Y'know?"

"I get that. Even if she starts dating Mikey again, doesn't mean she doesn't love you. It's obvious she does. You saw how close she was standing next to you this morning. And how she tugged on your arm when she wanted something to eat? You two have a special connection, man. Trust me."

"I do, i do." I sighed. I just want them to get back already. So i don't have to sit here and allow my thoughts to eat me from the inside out. I couldn't imagine my life without Caity. And if she dates Mike again, what if he doesn't let us hang out because of what happened last time?
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't done Tony's pov in a while. So, here it is! Poor Tony :( I'm gonna start writing a lot more Tony and Mike pov's. Even some Danny pov's. Comment, recommend, & subscribe! xoxoxo