Status: Completed!

Disasterology

You still have all of my heart

TONY'S POV

We ended up finding a water park that was about 15 minutes from the venue. Damn, Caity looked so good in her little bikini. I couldn't take my eyes off her! We played around a bit in the water. I'd pick her up and dunk her under while we were in the pools and we'd have splash "wars". I kept noticing Mike looking at us with a smile on his face. Shouldn't he be jealous? I'm thinking about asking her out. She already means so much to me, i just need to be able to call her mind already.

"Tuuuuuuurtle!" Caity yelled to get my attention.

"Huh, what?"

"You've been zoned out for like 10 minutes now! What's on your mind?" She asked quietly so only i could hear.

"Nothing important." Lie.

"Don't you lie to me Cesar Antonio Soto Perry." She said sternly. I groaned at the sound of my entire name.

"Fine, I'll tell you. But not now. Tonight we'll go for a walk, then i'll tell you." I said, sighing.

"Good."

~~~15 MINUTES LATER~~~

We arrived back at the bus soon after and man, was i beat. I think everyone was since they all went straight to their bunks once we got back. I was hoping Caity would be too tired and forget to talk to me but sadly she didn't.

"Hey Tone, lets go for that walk now." She said as i was slipping my shoes off. I internally sighed before putting them back on.

"Alright lets go."

We walked around the buses in silence for a few minutes before Caity finally spoke up.

"So..." She trailed off before continuing. "What's been on your mind lately?"

"Just the usual stuff...Band, sleepmoneyyou, tour. Y'know. The same old same old." I said in hopes i talked fast enough for her not to notice i said 'you'

"Did you say me?" Shit!

"Uh....Well..Yeah."

"So, you've been thinking about me?" She asked, getting a nod in return.

"Exactly what kind of things, Tone?"

"Well i guess i'll lay it all out there. I like you, Caity. A lot. You're all i think about. I've had feelings for you since the day Mike introduced you to us. But then i could push them aside for the sake of you and Mike. But now, everything i do or think about reminds me of you. I guess what i'm trying to say is....Will you go out with me?" I sighed, feeling better that it was all off my chest. But that relief soon turned into pure regret and free when i noticed that Caity didn't respond.

"Shit! I'm sorry i said all that i knew you wouldn't want to but i just couldn't keep it all in i felt like my head was gonna explode i-" I was cut off when i felt her soft lips on mine.

"Yes." She said with a grin on her face.

"Yes? Holy shit are you serious?" I asked, stunned. She nodded before jumping in my arms so we could share yet another passionate kiss.

We intertwined our fingers and happily walked back to the tour bus. After we got back, we both got changed before crawling into my bunk with her snuggled up against my chest and my arm around her tiny waist.

"I love you, so much." I said before i kissed the top of her head and nuzzled my face into her neck.

"I love you too." She half yawn half said.

I don't know what's going to come after we announce our relationship. All i know is that this is gonna be one hell of a tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Decided to write another chapter. Well, Caity and Tony are together! Yes i know this story was originally Caity and Mike but, the girl (Caity) whom this is about wanted to end up with Tony... Don't hate me! Also, i'm thinking about starting a new story. Any ideas? Comment, rate, & subscribe! Xoxox