Status: Completed!

Disasterology

You're My Favorite Explosion

TONY'S POV

I awoke in the morning and opened my eyes to see my arm wrapped protectively around Caity's small frame. I couldn't help but smile as she rolled over and buried her face into my chest, with a faint smile on her face. I kissed her head gently. Or so i thought. Before i knew it, her eyes fluttered open and met mine.

"Morning." I said with a smile on my face before letting out a tiny laugh as she yawned.

"Morning, Tone." She kissed my nose before stretching and getting out of our bunk. I was too busy undressing her with my eyes to notice that she was talking to me.

"TONY!" She yelled.

"Huh, what?" I asked, confused.

"I've been talking to you for the past 5 minutes!" She said before laughing.

"Sorry, i was taking in the view." I said with a wink that caused her to blush madly.

We exited the bunk area and entered the living room. Surprisingly, the guys were all awake. Jaime and Mike were in the living playing Xbox and Vic was in the kitchen.

"Morning sleepyheads!" Jaime chirped.

"Morning, Himes." Caity replied. I sat on the couch next to Mike and pulled Caity onto my lap causing her to let out this adorable squeal.

"Tony i can feel you on my butt!" She yelled before jumping up.

"Well would you like to feel him in your butt?" Jaime asked, seriously.

"Dude!" I yelled. Caity was on the floor in tears because she was laughing so hard, and Mike was pretty close to her condition. Wow, Mike is taking this really well. He doesn't seem the least bit Jealous.

In walked James from Asking Alexandria. "I wouldn't mind feeling myself in her ass. You up for it, sexy?" I saw all the color drain from Caity's face before i stood up in front of her, alongside Mike.

"The fuck are you doing here?" I spat.

"Just here to tell you that soundcheck is at 1." He said as he walked around me. Now in front of Caity, he grabbed her tank top and pulled it down along with her bandeau. She screamed followed by quickly pulling her shirt up and looking at me with tear filled eyes. In a matter of seconds i'm on top of James punching his face over and over.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? LEAVE HER ALONE!" I yelled as i was pulled off him by an apologetic Danny Worsnop.

"Fuck, Tony. I'm so sorry." Danny said.

"It's not your fault, Danny. Please just keep him away from her." I looked over to see caity sobbing out of embarrassment in Mikes arms. I shook my head in disgust before turning back to see Danny nod then proceed to drage James out of there. I shot over to Caity's side and held her in my arms. After mouthing 'thank you' to Mike i escorted Caity to the bathroom.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked with much concern.

"Y-yeah." She said shakily.

"I'm gonna do everything in my power to ensure he doesn't bother you anymore." I promised. She smiled lightly before kissing my lips.

"My hero."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's just a filler c; I've decided to put a wrap to this story. I'll write like up to chapter 50, but then i'm officially gonna put an end to it. Let me know if i should make a sequel in the future! If enough people want me to then i will. And be sure to check out my new fan fiction! http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/516866/The-Wretched-And-Divine/ !!!
Comment, subscribe, & recommend! Xoxo