Status: I'm going to try to finish this!

No Time For Cameras

Chapter One

Later that day...
Lucas's POV
I sat on my bed, typing on my laptop, what had happened that day.

**Today was the first day of school, I met a lot of my friends from over the summer and met a few new people. One of those people was Kyler, he was cute, you know, for a guy. We seemed to hit it off pretty well, and he seemed pretty cool so hopefully I'll have a guy friend my age. Not that having all female friends isn't cool and all, but I want to have a dude friend that I can play Xbox with, who doesn't suck.
The cuts on my thighs are healing well and no one knows about them, thankfully, not even Renee knows about them, I've managed to even keep it from my best friend.**

The next morning...
I woke up at 5:30, early enough to shower. After my shower, I put on boxers and admired my abs in the mirror. I was a lanky kid, but I sure was hot. After about two minutes of that, I decided to get dressed in a blue NeverShoutNever shirt, black skinny jeans, and blue&black DC shoes. I was constantly ridiculed at my old school for being emo, I hated it but now I don't give a fuck. I mean, I care that people don't like me, but I am the stereotypical "emo kid", hair in my eyes, scars on my body, you know, the usual.

I drove to school and decided to listen to some Pierce the Veil. I chose "Hold on till May" to listen to. I didn't have the best parents but I guess they made up for it by buying me what I wanted, like my car. When I got to school, I went straight to first block. I decided to check out the girls in my class and I have to say, the were some really hot girls in my class. There was Brittany, who was your typical scene girl but, she was hotter than hell, and Amber, who was a popular girl with lots of friends. Half way through my scanning of the room, Kyler walked in.

"Hey man," I said.

"Hey! Dude, you got an Xbox?" Kyler said.

"Yeah."

"Alright, gimme your gamertag after class."
♠ ♠ ♠
Lucas is a badass in his mind but he's actually very shy and self conscious.