Status: I'm going to try to finish this!

No Time For Cameras

Chapter four

Kyler’s POV

Lucas and I talked about the girls in our grade, and I faked most of the conversation, sure these girls were pretty, but they were all just friends of mine, I didn’t see them in any way but that. These girls were my friends, nothing more, nothing less.

I had girlfriends in middle school, none of them were serious, but I still dated girls. I realized I was gay in the 8th grade. I came out to my friends, some were supportive, others, not so much. I was bullied terribly and hated by many. I didn’t let it get me down though, I kept my head up high and my friends were always there. My parents were surprisingly okay with it, my dad didn’t understand at first, but he came around.

I didn’t want Lucas to know I was gay, I thought it would make everything weird between us. No, I KNEW it would make things weird between us.

“Hey Lucas, I’ma get offline now. I’ll text you. Okay?” I said through the mic.

“Alright.” he responded.

I turned off my xbox and went to get food. My mom was in the kitchen.

“Who were you talking to?” She asked.

“Just my friend, Lucas...” I replied.

“You don’t normally talk to other boys, since, well, you know....”

“Yeah, I know mom, but Lucas is different. I’m glad you care though.”

“Of course.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know i screwed up the last couple chapters, but this one should be right.