The Insecurities Of Being A Vampire

chapter 1

"Adrienne sweety, it's time to get up. It's just after sunset," Frank shook, what looked like a corpse, tiny body of his vampire girlfriend.

"Mmm, one more hour," she replied into her pillow.

"No, come on get up, Rachel is taking us to the fair" he replied as he plopped down onto his side of the bed next to her. Both Adrienne and Frank looked tiny in their huge bed. Sighing, Adrienne rolled over and opened her eyes and smiled at Frank. Frank moved closer to her and kissed her on the lips ever so lightly.

"Mmm butterfly kisses that taste like coffee," she whispered as she licked her lips and got out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Frank questioned looking at her with lust filled eyes.

"For a shower, why, care to join me?" she winked. Then she turned around and entered their ensuite bathroom.

"Hell yeah!" Frank exclaimed as he made their way to the bathroom to join his girlfriend. Adrienne turned on the taps and got undressed, completely ignoring Frank. She stepped in and was followed by frank who closed the glass door.

"Hey sexy fella, fancy meeting you in here" Adrienne said acting surprised, she smiled slowly and eyed Frank up and down then finally resting her gaze on his hardness.

"Can you keep quiet?" she purred in his ear, before playfully biting his earlobe.

"Wanna see?" Frank questioned as his lips made their way to her neck.

"Perhaps" she smiled, moving her hand down his chest and resting it on his hard length, before removing her hand .

"Hey...no...teasing" Frank breathed out heavily. She smiled to herself and took a firm hold of him, making him gasp in pleasure and shock. Adrienne started pumping him at a slow speed until he bucked his hips. Thinking that she had had enough of teasing him she sped up.

"Urgh...Oh...fuck...god...urgh Adrienne" He moaned. No sooner than he started to moan like a whore, he came in her hand.

"Ha ha you so can't keep quiet" she laughed, got washed and left Frank to finish up.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK Here we are the first chapter... just letting you know that i already have this story finished and unlike my other story this one will be completely posted... btw this is for Rachelish
xoxo
jess