The Insecurities Of Being A Vampire

Chapter 17

"Frank. Frank! FRANK! Wake up sweety I wanna give you your birthday present." Adrienne whined in Frank's ear.

"Nerrrrg. I wanna sleep." Frank mumbled, not opening his eyes.

"Your better half is already awake" Adrienne replied innocently, before snaking her cool hands down his boxers.

"Oh god Adrienne, why must you be such a tease." Frank moaned. Adrienne slipped her hand out and started to walk away.

"Nu uh, come back here and help me out, It is my birthday." Frank stated cheekily.

Adrienne turned around and and smiled a naughty smile before going back over to Frank and his major problem. She climbed on top of him without saying a word and started to grind her hips down onto his. Frank's hands made their way to her hips and pushed down slightly creating even more of the much needed friction.

"Tell me what you want baby." Adrienne whispered into his ear before gentle biting and sucking on his ear lobe.

"Suck...me...off" Frank gasped.

Adrienne nodded and started to place butterfly kisses from his mouth, down his chest, down over his stomach and then she stopped. Just as Frank was about to ask why she stopped and took his length in his mouth and sucked hard.

"Urgh, faster, oh...god..faster." Adrienne did as Frank asked and sucked harder.
Suddenly with a loud moan Frank came in her mouth. She swallowed and crawled up to kiss him passionately.

"Up for round two baby?" She asked cheekily.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short but i gotta go to skwl now ttyl