The Insecurities Of Being A Vampire

Chapter 20

Zacky had something in his hand and something else in his mouth. Frank used all his will to hear what they were saying.

"Zacky don't do it!" Adrienne was stern but her voiced signalled fear to Frank.

"I wanna do it Adrienne, look at these people! They all deserve to die!" Zacky screamed back.

"You are going t hurt everyone including Frank!" Come on please think about this?" She responded.

Suddenly Frank realised what Zacky was going to do. Zacky was going to blow up the Ferris wheel. Frank vanished and appeared beside Adrienne moments later.

"Zacky don't do this please." Frank begged.

"I have to please Frankie. If I am gone you people can go on and be more resistant to humans trying to kill you. I have to be the 200th vampire to die in my family, otherwise every vampire will cease to exist." Zacky pleaded.

"Just let me go Frankie. You know better than anyone that I need to do this, it was my destiny, and you know it. don't you? You know how this goes. I have to take the one person I love, down with me. I am oh so sorry." Zacky looked shocked as realisation hit him. Frankie would have to be taken down too.

"Zacky, you can't take away Frankie, please don't take him down with you." Adrienne begged.

"I'm sorry." Zack stated sadly, before pulling the bomb's explode string.

Instantly the Ferris Wheel went up in flames and with it took Adrienne Frank and Zacky, as well as the people that were riding the ride.

Gerard, Mikey, Rachel, Bob, and Ray all screamed. Gerard and Mikey tried to find the three friends but was unsuccessful due to all the rubble that had fallen.

"Where's Frank?" Adrienne questioned, tears filling her eyes. The group embraced her in a group hug.

"I don't know sweety, I don't know." Gerard cooed into her ear.

"Find him. You have to Find him! PLEASE find my Frankie, our Frankie."
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW i did NOT expect that to go the way it did

DONT HATE ME i promise it will all turn to fluff in the sequel.

Thanks to all 70 readers and my 7 subscribers I love you and hope you will stay fo the sequel

js
xoxo