The Insecurities Of Being A Vampire

Chapter 9

"So what are we gonna do tonight?" Mikey said as the four of them sat at the old oak table silently.

"I wanna go over to Monroeville, they have late night trading til 1 at the moment." Rachel said as she came stumbling into the dining room from the back door.

"Yeah lets go shopping, we all need some new clothes" Adrienne encouraged the idea.

"Awww, I hate going clothes shopping, it sucks." Frank pouted.

"Yeah, I'm with Frank" Mikey whined.

"Too bad, I need new clothes." Bob walked into the room with everyone else and sat down at the table with them.

"Urgh, we've been out voted" Frank whined some more.

"Well no, it's equal. Gerard's here." Adrienne pointed out.

"Frank you are now officially out voted, I need new clothes too." Gerard mumbled.

"So are you like moving in with us?" Rachel asked, not unkindly. Gerard looked panic stricken.

"Yes Rachel, Gerard is moving in with us." Adrienne announced and Frank nodded his head along in agreement. Gerard shot them both a greatful and thankful look and a smile.
Only Frank and Adrienne knew the real reason why Gerard was kicked out of his home.
Billy, Gerard and Mikey's cousin found out that Gee was a vampire and freaked out and told him to leave straight away.

"Well I'm ready to go, what bout y'all" Rachel asked looking around.

"Yeah me and Frank are ready. Mikey? Gee? Bobby?" She look expectantly at the boys.

"Yeah I'm good to go," Bob announced.

"Yeah just gotta put my shoes and jacket on." Gerard said disappearing quickly.
Everyone was now looking at Mikey.

"Okay okay, I am going to finish getting ready." He sighed and disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!!!!! i have finally finished my first hand written chapter