The Perfect Stranger

Chapter 15: Reunited

Eve Jensen hissed at Eric's lifeless body as he lay slumped over from the impact, she had pale skin and bright blue eyes.

"Mom?" Karli asked not believing her eyes.

"Karli?" Eve asked as her face went back to normal and sadness was in her eyes.

Blake untied the rope around her wrists and Karli rubbed them gently because they were red and bleeding a little.

Eve walked over to her daughter and touched her cheek gently where she had been hit and then quickly pulled her into a hug. They both had been wanting that ever since her moms supposing death.

"How the hell are you a vampire, I watched you die?" karli asked finally able to look in her moms eyes for the first time since she was ten years old.

"That dumb ass Alex came back and turned me as revenge for killing his vampire friends, he knew it would kill me on the inside if I was a vampire myself." Eve replied.

"Oh, but why didn't you come back for me? Dad beat me every day after you died!" Karli yelled as tears stung her eyes.

"Because I was afraid I would hurt you, but I wouldn't have left if I would have known he would do this to you, I'm sorry." Eve said hugging her daughter again as a tear fell down her cheek she never wanted to leave her daughter she loved her very much, and most of all that was her only child.

"It's okay mom, as long as you are here now." Karli replied with a smile.

"Blake I want to thank you with all my heart for what you have done for my daughter." Eve said hugging Blake, then she had a vision, which was one of her powers and seen that Blake and Karli were in love.

"What?" Blake asked confused on why Eve was looking at him like that.

"You two are in love."

"How did you know that?" Karli asked shocked.

"Oh I umm have this power, so when I touch people I have visions."

"Thats amazing. " Blake replied grabbing Karlis hand.

"Yeah I guess, come on let's get out of here," Eve said walking towards the stairs.

They walked out of the house and went back to Blakes to help Karli get healed up.

"I assure you, Eric will never wake up and by the time anyone finds him he will be dead from loss of blood." Eve said as they slammed the door behind them.

*Karli*

After we got home my mom and Blake were trying to figure out how to heal me quickly just in case Alex decided to drop by.

"We have an idea to help you heal, but you might not like it." My mom suggested to me.

"What?" I asked a little cautious, but yet curious.

"Drink Blakes Blood, you will heal completely in a hour."

"By drinking blood, you have got to be kidding me right?" I said almost laughing.

"Vampire blood heals humans. " Blake replied sitting on the couch beside me.

"It does?" I asked nervous, about the whole, drinking Blakes blood thing.

"Yeah, it will take weeks before that heals and you need to be strong so you can defend yourself from the training I gave you."

"Ok but in private," I said reluctantly, I wanted to heal because I was in so much pain but it was also kind of gross.

My mom nodded her head and went to the kitchen probably looking for blood, wow that sounds weird to say.

Blake bit his wrist and gently placed it on my mouth I drank his blood willingly , but I didn't realize how good it tasted. It was thick, hot and sweet, I felt us connect a lot more, it was the best feeling in the world. The pain seemed to go away almost instantly.

He pulled away and I immedietly kissed him snack on the lips then stood up with more energy than I have felt in a long time.

That vampire blood is good shit, I felt drunk for a minute there that I lost my balance and Blake caught me and picked me up bridal style.

"what's wrong with me?" I giggled looking up at him.

"Vampie blood just makes you feel like you're drunk, you just need a long nap," Blake said smiling down at me carrying me to his bed. It was only 5 o clock, but my eye lids were getting heavy.

"Oh." I smiled. He laid me on the bed and tucked me in, before I drifted off to sleep he kissed my forehead then whispered, " I love you Karli Jensen." with that sweet comment I fell asleep quickly.

*Blake*

I walked into the kitchen and found Eve drinking a blood filled water bottle. I grabbed one and joined her at the table.

"You okay?" I asked her, she seemed distant.

"I shouldn't have left, he was an evil man." Eve replied, I knew immedietly she was talking about Eric.

"You didn't know, you did what you thought was best," I replied.

"Thanks Blake, how is she?"

"She will be just fine, she's sleeping now." I replied smiling.

"She didn't deserve this." Eve replied speeding out of the kitchen.

Seeing her like this was a big change for me, I can't possible know what Karli is thinking about her mom being a vampire and all. I wonder how long she's going to stay, maybe she will be in Karli's life again. I wonder if she still is a vampire hunter even though she is a vampire herself, that must be really hard on her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment :) thank you to all the 39 ppl who have read this! I can't believe my story is a hit! I'm so proud of myself and you guys make me want to write more everyday and not stop. :) thanks again! Sorry for the typos they should be fixed now and i added a few more things. sorry :(