The Perfect Stranger

Karli is the new girl in town and her life isnt as great as she'd like it to be. Ever since the death of her mom seven years ago, her dad has changed and it's not a good change. He beats her for the littlest things, and when Karli runs away from the pain and hurt she meets Blake, a guy willing to help. What she dont know is that Blake is a vampire and hes the first good guy she has met in a long time, he truly just wants to help and possibly give her a new life so that she will again have hope that her life can be better. But in the end darkness can overcome the sweetest of people, and not every story has a happy ending....

Okay so i seriously didnt know that there was so many books on this website called The Perfect Stranger, but i assure you i came up with this one all on my own. So i swear this is from the creativity and imagination of my head. :) just to be clear haha
  1. Chapter 1:Pain and Hurt
    Moving in is harder than it looks especially when your doing it with no help.
  2. Chapter 2: New Girl and a beating.
    Shopping for groceries might not be as easy as karli thought.
  3. Chapter 3: A spark of hope
    Running away is hard when you have no where to go. Where will she go now?
  4. Chapter 4: A stranger.
    A stranger willing to help? unlikely. karli thinks anyways.
  5. Chapter 5: Secrets
    When karli finds out who Blake really is, will she run?
  6. Chapter 6: a returned memory.
    Karli learns something new about her mom and somehow Blake fits into the memory she had of her mothers death.
  7. Chapter 7: An unforgettable Hunter.
    Karli learns more about her mother and who she was, how will she register with all the new info?
  8. Chapter 8: Getting out
    Blake and Karli go out, is it a first date, or a mistake when Blake smells a Hunter near by.
  9. Chapter 9: Life of a vampire
    Blake tells Karli about what its like to be a vampire.
  10. Chapter 10: One step at a time
    Karli starts her training to follow in her mothers footsteps to be a hunter, does she have what it takes?
  11. Chapter 11: A unexpected Visit
    A man visits the house and holds Karli against her will how will she get out of his grip, and on top of that it's karlis 18th birthday, what a great way to spend a birthday right?
  12. Chapter 12: A not so secret birthday
    Blake finds out its karli's birthday and takes her out is this a second date?
  13. Chapter 13: Kidnapped
    When Karli and Blake go for a walk Karli gets kidnapped when Blake isnt looking, but by who?
  14. Chapter 14: back to hell
    Will Karli be able to escape her father a second time and will Blake make it in time before her father beats her to death?
  15. Chapter 15: Reunited
    Karlis mom is alive and now a vampire, how will she react? What does Eve have to say for her dissapearance from 7 years of Karlis life?
  16. Chapter 16: Questions
    When blake finds out something new about Karli he wants to keep it secret, but what he doenst know is that Alex has been spying on them, will he speak up and let them know he's there? Plus things become clearer to Karli about why her mom left.
  17. Chapter 17: Alex returns
    Karli knows she must train more to prepare for Alex, but will training be enough to keep herself out of Alex's grasp? Eve shows her daughter some new moves she has learned over the years as being a vampire herself, knowing their weaknesses and all.
  18. Chapter 18: Scared senseless
    Karli wakes up in a different place and is scared out of her mind when she realizes she has been taken by Alex. Alex plays wth her a little before biting her, making her beg for her life when its not going to save her at all. Will karli be bitten by
  19. Chapter 19: The new Karli
    When Blake and Eve finally find Karli she is now a vampire and something about her is just not right.
  20. Chapter 20: The dark side
    Karli struggles with the evil thats within her, will she ever be the same again?
  21. Chapter 21: Loosing Control
    Karli is shocked to see what she has done, but is she loosing control of her good side or is it still there?
  22. Chapter 22: Good girl gone bad
    Sorry no summary for this one... its a surprise :)
  23. Chapter 23: Killing Spree
    Karli does more than she ever thought possible, and shes changing for the worst.
  24. Chapter 24:Leaving town
    Karli leaves town trying to find something pleasurable about her new unwanted life she is now forced to live.
  25. Chapter 25: New people
    Karli..well Kyra now... meets a group called the Night watchers and they offer her something she wont regret accepting. Could this be something good for once?
  26. Chapter 26: A powerful new beginning
    Karli starts her life over with new people, but still yearns for her old life back. She misses her old self more than she thought and that girl is trying to resurface again.
  27. Chapter 27:Hunting.
    Karli and the girls go hunting and she feels like she is starting to fit in again. Then when everything feels right again someone from Karli's past returns but who is it?
  28. Chapter 28: Back from the dead?
    Someone from Karlis past comes back but who is it.
  29. Chapter 29: Evil side resurfacing
    Karli has another temper flare and her evil colors are coming back full force. How will they stop her now, or is she stuck like this forever?
  30. Chapter 30: Enemies
    Karli stays on evil all the time now and decides she wants to be alone and get out of this place, where will she go next and who is she running from?
  31. Chapter 31: Undecided Future
    Karli is out on her own once again and now she has enemies, what is she planning next?