The Perfect Stranger

Chapter 30: Enemies

little recap then onto story :)

"Im not done killing, im just getting started blake," I hissed with eyes full of danger.

"Karli you dont want to do this." Blake said taking a step toward me.

"Oh yes i do and i will enjoy every bit of it!" I hissed glaring at him. He was seriously pushing my buttons.

"Please stop, you can fight this," Blake said trying to reason with me, like that was going to help, the old Karli is gone and will never return.

"Maybe i dont want to, and im not going to kill you because i want you to have to deal with me the rest of your life, knowing im out there in the world killing human after human, vampire after vampire, and whoever gets in my way!" I hissed and yelled.

Before he could say anything i snapped his neck in a speed that he couldnt even react to, I had about 5 minutes before that boy woke up. I knew Eric would heal soon and Aqua would be arriving any minute from her little hunting trip. I had to get out of this house and fast, i mean i know im going to have enemies but who doesnt.

They might be vampires, but im a lot more powerful than anyone knows and i could out run them, life on the road would be fun, it would be like playing hide and seek with them. And thats just what ill do i will live life on the move and never stopping until i have grown bored of killing or being evil. Which wont be for a couple centuries at least, because i enjoy the new me and so im going to embrace it.

"Now where did Sky go?" i asked myself as i scanned the room. I couldnt even hear anything with my hearing, man she was a good hider. "Oh sky come out come out whereever you are." I sung.

I searched the house and right as i was about to exit our bedroom i heard a little noise from under the bed. She was there.

I reached under the bed and grabbed her feet and pulled her out with her screaming bloody murder as she tried to hang onto things, but i was much stronger. I threw her against the wall and smiled a creepy grin and instantly i could smell the fear coming off of her.

"Please." She begged. Baby

"Goodbye Skylar." I sung. I threw a fire ball at her and she screamed a bit and then turned to ash. Bout time i killed her whiney smart ass mouth.

I sped out the door after grabbing a bag full of cash they had hidden, they were dumb enough to tell me where it was just in case i needed some. Well i took about 10K because i didnt know when ill need a new car, or when ill need to stop at a hotel or get new clothes, maybe even get a place to stay once i know they will never find me. I got in my red mustang and drove off down the road heading to god knows where, just trying to get out of Las Vegas.

So lets get all my facts straight.

Im now known as Kyra Black because...

Im a blood sucking vampire.

Forced to live forever with no death to await me.

Im pure evil and probubly will always be.

I have at least 3 enemies, Eric, Aqua and Blake.

Im 18 and on the run.

No place to go but to just drive.

Im rich at the moment, i got cash in my boot.

I survive off the life force of humans.

Plus im the most powerful vampire alive.

Yep that sums it up real nicely, my life sure has changed in the past 4 months since i was turned. Funny how life does that kind of stuff. Who would have known i would be apart of this whole new world i didnt even know existed. Sometimes i wonder what if i hadnt of run away, would my dad have beat me to death or was running away a good thing?

I think it was the smartest idea i have ever had at the moment. Now i need to drive as far away from them as possible before they come up with a plan to stop me. Should have killed them all but whats the fun of being evil if no one is trying to stop you?

Blakes POV

I woke up and Karli was gone, like i suspected i didnt even see her run at me before she broke my neck, she sure does do that alot. I heard a loud bone cracking sound and Eric stood up, he must have finally healed.

"Whats going on?" Eric asked as he looked around at the mess, there was two piles of ash on the floor from where she burnt up the Drake and Blaze, they were really good friends of mine. The first guy friends i have had in years since i went out on my own.

"Karli killed everyone except you, me and Aqua.." I trailed off as Aqua walked through the door and her smiled instantly faded and jaw dropped as she looked around the room at everyone.

"What the hell happened?" Aqua yelled.

"Karli." I replied.

"Where is she, and where is Sky, Blaze and Drake?"

"Karli has run off again and Blaze and Drake are them piles of ash right there," I said pointing to them. "Sky; i have no idea."

"Oh my god, she killed my friends, and possibly my sister?" Aqua screamed as tears filled her eyes and slowly came down her cheeks. They were blood tears because well we are dead, so when vampires cry it looks like we are bleeding from the eyes. Prettty weird but cool.

"I dont know, she snapped my neck so fast i couldnt fight her." I replied with eyes of sympathy. We all checked the house looking for Sky and i heard Aqua scream from her room. Oh no.

"Whats wrong?" Eric asked as we walked into the girls room. We instantly knew what was wrong at what we seen.

"Nooooo." Aqua cried as she put her fingers through the ash pile of Skylars remains on the floor. We knew it was her because her blue diamond necklace was the only thing left of her. Aqua kept crying as she put the necklace around her neck to remember her by.

"Aqua?" Eric asked placeing a hand on her shoulder as she was on her knees on the floor.

"She's dead." Aqua said speeding to her feet and turning to face us, she angerly wiped her blood tears off her face and her sadness and grief was replaced with pure anger and resentment.

"Lets go." Eric said as we sped out of the house together and to his truck, we had a mission.

Our mission: Kill Karli once in for all.

I know i still loved her but she needed to be killed for all the evil things she has done, and knowing she's out there scares me to death. When is she going to come for me? Is a question i dont want to have to worry about or ask.

We were her enemies now and i think she loved the chase.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter is now finished and i would love comments on how you all like it or just in general what you lovley readers think :) If any typos sorry.