Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

What a bloody wish?

After I told him I wanted him to die, Sam stared at me for the longest time, not wanting to move or come closer to me. I just smirked at him, trying to get out of the ties and focusing on Brian's safety. He's knocked out cold, I became furious just looking at him like that.

"Your an asshole you know that right?" I ask Sam. He kept staring at me, without any emotion swarming in his eyes, they looked dead, just broken and dead. "Sam, talk to me," I say demandingly. He kept staring off in the distance, looking at exactly nothing.

"Zack," he says with a dry voice, "what happened to you?" he asks innocently. His face, his voice, his body, his presence disgusts me. "Let me go," I tell him, he shakes his head no, "No can do," he replies. My fists clenched tighter by the minute, "Sam if you dont let me go, I swear to God I"ll kill you," I threaten. He chuckles and stares straight at me now. "Silly Zacky," he mocks.
I furrow my eyebrows and intently hardcore stare at him. I was in no mood for games, for torture, for anything really. He hit Brian. Brian is out cold, he tortured Brian's love for me, he took me away from him, all Brian wanted was me and my love.

Sam didnt allow it.

He smirks at me and was now turning the tables back around. "Zack...Zacky...Zee," he says my name three different ways. "Why must you be so silly?" he asks and chuckles once again. "I'm not being silly, I'm being serious," I respond. "Shut it! I didnt ask you to speak!" he snaps at me. "I can do what I want, my body, my voice, my will, and my mind," I say to him. His eye twitched and tightened his fists. "I will do unspeakable things to you Zack if you dont quit it," he threatens me. I chuckle and quietly lose my mind.

Brian begins to stir and my hopes of getting out alive rise up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Question?
Who should kill Sam?
Zack or Brian?
i want you guys to answer me this way!
IF you want Zack i want you to comment this:
YOU CANT SPELL BASS WITHOUT ASS!
if you want Brian:
MAYBE...I CAN GET LAID!
best quotes ever from them!!! i had to sorry:D
with my unconditional love,
-Zee