Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

Asshole

I watched Brian fall to the floor and I was crying my eyes out. Sam hit Brian...HE FUCKING HIT HIM!

That triggered a monster in me, somebody I love is getting hurt, will anger me. I just sat there staring at Brian for the longest time.

Sams chuckling brought me back to reality. "Well he's done for now," he says happily. He walks toward me and leans before me, ripping the duct tape off my mouth, receiving a yelp in pain. "There there little Zacky, I love you, say it back to me," he demands. "
I sat there quietly staring straight into his eyes. "Oh Zack," he says angrily, yet forced, "your so funny,"

I immediately pressed his lips against mine, I didn't kiss him back. I was furious. He pulled away, glaring at me,"kiss me Zack," he demands and forces my lips upon his. I open my mouth a little and he shoves his tongue in my mouth. I smirk and brutally bit down his tongue. He yells and I let to. He stares angrily at me, "you fucking shit!" he yells and smacks me across.

I look up at him and smile deviously. "What's the matter Sam? You the that I dont love you?" I tease him. His face changed from anger to fear. "What happened to you Zack?" he asks.

"I don't know what your talking about?" I say innocently. He can be easily manipulated, I forgot about that and mentally cursed myself.
"Your...your scaring me," he admits. I chuckle and lay back. "Must have stabbed you fifty fucking times, ripped your heart out right before your eyes..." I sang that same verse over and over to him, all while smiling and chuckling.

I'm not insane. Trust me, I'm just angrily manipulating him. "Sam I honestly never liked you," I say after finishing my singing, I sit up and see him huddled in the corner. "I want you dead.."
♠ ♠ ♠
YES YES MY ZACKY IS NOT A SUBMISSIVE FUCK ANYMORE!!!!! Guys sorry for short updates, they'll be coming more often because of school. But I will NOT forget about you. Thanks for the comments, recs , and to my silent readers i love you guys.
YOU HAD MY HEART AT LEAST FOR THE MOST PART!!
-Zee