Status: active, updated twice a week hopefully....

What Kind of Man That You Are

Heard there's peace just on the other side.

"Man I cannot wait for this concert in two weeks. I want to see Rancid so bad. Tim is like the best singer in the world." Lindsay said to her brothers, Nate and Zacky, and her friend Jimmy while holding the tickets in her hand, bouncing up and down.

"Lindsay, how about taking a chill pill every once and a while. I heard he wasn't that great in person anyway. I heard even the band sucked live." Nate said to her, shaking his head.

"Well how do you know that? You’ve never seen them." she said back, pointing at him.

"Well good point. But we will find out in two weeks, won't we?" Nate replied. Lindsay looked at him with the facial expression saying "duh".

"Definitely. Actually I heard that Rancid is pretty good in concert." Jimmy said.

"Jimmy, have I ever told you that you are my best friend?" Lindsay said to Jimmy.

Just as Jimmy was about to answer, when the door opened and Matt, Johnny, and some other guy came walking in.

"Why can't you knock when you come in to someone's house like that? A normal person knocks before they enter the other person's home." Lindsay said to Matt.

"Because I am not a normal person. So why would I knock?" Matt replied.

"We all know that you aren't normal." Lindsay said under her breath. Lindsay hates Matt for what he did to her about seven months back. See Matt and Lindsay were in a relationship together and after over four- near five- years together they called it quits and it ended with Lindsay hating Matt.

"Well I am going to my room. No one bother me while I'm up there." Lindsay said while leaving the living room.

"No, wait, stay down here. I want to introduce you to my friend. He is a pretty cool person." Jimmy said while picking her up and putting her back in the living room.

"Why? You know I don't like to meet new people." she told Jimmy.

"Well too bad. You have to. You might even like him and be friends with him." he said.

"Fine I will meet him. Happy?" Lindsay replied.

"Yes I am." Jimmy answered.

"So, Jimmy, who is this?" Zacky and Nate said at the same time. Matt and Lindsay started laughing at them at the same time. Once Lindsay realized that, she immediately stopped laughing and just glared at him while Matt looked at her in return.

"This is my friend, Brian. I had Matt show him around town while I came here with Lindsay. But I don't know why Johnny came with them for." Jimmy said. Everyone laughed and Johnny just put his head down.

"Oh I'm just kidding Johnny. No reason to get upset over everything." Jimmy said to him. Johnny just laughed.

"Well since I've met your friend now Jimmy, can I please go up to my room?" I asked.

"No you can't. You have to stay down here and hang with us for the rest of the day." Matt said.

"Was I asking you? I don't think that your name is Jimmy now is it?" I replied.

"Well I answered for him." Matt said.

"I don't think Jimmy needs anyone to answer for him. He has his own voice so he can speak. Why are you here anyway? No one wants you here. Why even bother showing your face around when everyone hates you?" Lindsay said, almost yelling.

"Lindsay, you know that isn't true." Zacky said, practically yelling at her.

"Well I wish it was true." Lindsay said as her phone started to ring.

"Who is calling you?" Nate asked. Lindsay looked at the screen. It read ‘Vic!’.

"It's Vic! Everybody shut up so he can hear me." she said as she answered her phone.

"Who is Vic?" Brian asked.

"He's Lindsay's best friend, other than Jimmy of course, who is her number one best friend." Zacky said.

"You gotta meet him some time. He is a pretty cool dude." Nate said.

"Yeah everyone likes him. If I think he is cool and can get along with him, then so can you. Actually all of us get along great with him.” Jimmy said.

"Except for me." Matt interrupted.

"Shh." Lindsay said. Everyone just nodded their heads.

"Hey Vic!" Lindsay said into the phone.

"Hey beautiful." he replied.

"What's up?" she said while going to sit on Jimmy's lap who was sitting next to Brian. Brian just stared at her, like she was new eye candy for him.

"Not much. Just calling to see what the most beautiful, sexiest - as Tony and my brother call you- woman is doing today." Vic told her.

"Well I'm not doing anything today. I actually want to go somewhere but no one wants to come get me." Lindsay replied to Vic. Jimmy sighed and she looked at him. He just shook his head and looked down. 'That's why I am here and why I brought Brian for.' he thought to himself.

"Well how about I come pick you up and we could spend the rest of the day together with Jaime, Tony, and my brother? How does that sound?" he asked.

"Yeah that sounds great. Just let me change real quick." she said while getting off Jimbo's lap and running up the stairs.

"Okay well hurry and change. I'm almost to your house." Vic said.

"Okay. Bye." Lindsay said.

"Bye beautiful." he said and Lindsay hung up.

She changed into a midrise top that showed off her stomach and her tattoos and low-rise jeans with black chucks. She quickly did her makeup and straightened her hair. Lindsay was just walking down the steps as the doorbell rang.

"Zacky, can you let Vic in please?" Lindsay asked. Zacky let Vic into the house and shut the door.

"Hey Jimmy, how about me, you, and your friend Brian hang out all day tomorrow? Is that okay?" Lindsay asked Jimmy.

"Yeah Lindsay it's fine. See you tomorrow." Jimmy said while giving her a hug.

"Okay. It was nice to meet you Brian. See you guys tomorrow." she said and left with Vic.

“Did you see how she dressed for him? She never did that with me.” Matt said while looking at his phone since he got a text message. It was from his sister Jamie, saying she was coming back to Huntington. 'Just great! More problems!' Matt thought as he replied to the message.

“Well at first she did Matt. But then she stopped dressing like that” Zack replied.

"And who ever said she was dressing like that for him? She could have been just wanting to dressing nice or maybe they are hanging out with his crew." Johnny said suggesting.

“She doesn't need to be dressing like that for him or anyone else though. It's going to give him the wrong idea. He'll probably think that she will want to sleep with him or one of his friends.” Matt answered.

“We can’t force her to wear what we want her to be dressed in. She is a grown adult, Matt.” Nate said. Everyone else just nodded.

"So Matt, why don't you like Vic or any of his friends?" Brian asked.

"He thinks that Vic took Lindsay from him and that she likes him and his friends but in reality he didn't and she only likes them as friends." Jimmy said while laughing. Everyone just started laughing except Matt who had a pissed off look on his face.

"Well it's true. Everything was fine until we made that trip to San Diego instead of Florida. After that stupid trip we made for spring break, things changed everything for me and Lindsay." Matt said.

"I don't think that’s how it happened Matt." Jimmy said.

"Explain what you mean, Matt." Zacky said.

“We all know the real story." Nate said.

"Okay. I will tell you guys what happened." Matt said. Brian went and sat down on the couch, as did Johnny and Zacky, while Nate and Jimmy went and sat in the chairs on the opposite side of the couch.

"It all started when we went on spring break to San Diego instead of Miami about seven months back for our senior year. Well Lindsay and I were walking around in the mall when some kid ran into her, knocking her to the floor. Well he was apologizing as I helped her up and she said it was cool. That's when he introduced himself to her and she did the same back. After that she ignored me and was always talking with him. After that guy, Mike, knocked Lindsay over, him and his brother, Vic, felt bad and offered to show her around town which she accepted and left me by myself. Ever since then her and Vic and Tony have been talking like crazy. They would either be talking on the phone or video chatting with each other. I felt so alone and unwanted after they met." Matt explained to the group.

"But you forgot to mention that you two were broken up and she was heartbroken and completely mad at you for what you did to her after being together for almost five years." Nate said.

*MEANWHILE with Vic, Tony, Mike, Jaime, and Lindsay*

“So how are things going with you and Matt?” Vic asked.

“Everything between him and I is still rocky but I don’t care right now at the moment.” Lindsay answered.

“Why is that?” Jaime asked.

“Well since my best guy friends came into town, I don’t care about him right now. It’s like you guys take all my problems away when we are all together. That’s what I need right now too and I’m glad y'all came up to see me. I have missed the hell out of you guys since spring break.” Lindsay answered.

“Well I got a surprise for you.” Vic announced to her and Tony grabbed her hand while stopped walking.

“What is it?” she asked, looking at Vic confused while enjoying Tony holding her hand.

“I'm moving here permanently.” Vic answered with a smile that can give any girl a heart attack by just seeing it.

“NO WAY!!!!” Lindsay screamed.

“Yes way!” Vic laughed.

“What about your band and your friends down in San Diego? Especially your brother here?” Lindsay asked him, looking at Mike to look for a reaction. He was just smirking.

“Oh well they are also moving here. We just thought it would be a good idea to move out here. Plus Mike and Tony wouldn’t shut up about you and Jaime and I were getting tired of listening to them talking about you or to you.” Vic explained.

“That’s awesome! I can’t wait to have all you guys in my town so we don't have that far of a way to see each other." she said to all of them. "Plus now you and I can hang out a lot more from now on.” Lindsay finished saying in Tony's ear while smiling.

“Lindsay, I really have missed you a lot. When we would talk on the phone or video chat, it wasn’t the same as talking to you in person.” Tony admitted after pulling her away from the rest of the guys to talk to her alone.

“I know. I was hoping I would have gotten to see you sometime soon before my brother and his band go on tour and I go with them.” Lindsay said.

“When do they go on tour?” he asked while holding her hand still.

“We go on tour in about a month from now. I am not really sure though. You might have to ask Zack or Jimmy about that one.” She said.

“Well I will have to come with you guys so I won’t miss that beautiful face of yours while you are gone for a while.” Tony said making Lindsay blush.

“Well if you talk to the guys then I’m sure they will have your band be put on before they go on and then we will always be with each other all the time and you also won’t be separated from your bandmates.” Lindsay said.

“That sounds like a great idea.” Tony said while looking at the guys.

“Well good cuz if you didn’t come I would be bored all the time and would miss you like crazy.” she said in his ear.

“Oh really miss lady?” he asked with the biggest smile on his face that a man could have.

“Of course. You are an important person in my life now along with my friends and family and now that you are moving here then we don’t have to video chat all the time now. We could still talk on the phone all the time like always. Plus Vic, Jaime, and Mike are important in my life too.” Lindsay said while smiling, putting her head into his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
lindsay's outfit

tell me what you think.

<3
Lindsay

Chapter title- Fiction