Status: active, updated twice a week hopefully....

What Kind of Man That You Are

When the voices screaming are much too loud.

"So Lindsay, are you ready for this tour that is coming up in TWO DAYS?" Jimmy asked, screaming at the poor girl. Everyone laughed at him for getting so hyper about the tour.

"Yes Jimbo. I am very excited to go on tour. Brian, what about you?" Lindsay ask, looking at him.

"Yes Lindsay. I'm excited just as much as you are." he replied to her, looking back at her, making eye contact. They just continued to stare at each other's eyes until Jimmy cleared his throat. The two quickly looked away from each other; Lindsay blushing while Brian just had a big smile on his face.

"Well why don't you two just kiss?" Jimmy said, while looking at Lindsay and Brian, smiling at them.

"Why don't who just kiss?" Zacky asked, coming into the living room from getting himself something to eat. Brian and Lindsay just looked at each other and laughed together.

"Oh I was talking about Lindsay and Brian. I mean the way they were staring each other, it was kinda creepy just sitting here with them acting like that." Jim said simply, while shuddering.

"Oh that's creepy. So when is everyone else supposed to get here?" Zacky asked, while looking at the three of them. They were still waiting on three people to show up, two of them being in the band as well. Lindsay, Jimmy, and Brian just shrugged at Zack's question and he groaned in response.

"Hey guys! Is Pierce The Veil coming on tour with us? I need to know because Vic and Tony are asking.I have no clue what to tell them yet." Lindsay asked. They have been texting her all morning about the tour.

She had told them that she will let them know once she finds out. Ever since then, which was two hours ago, they haven't stopped bugging her. They had finally moved from San Diego to Huntington about two and a half weeks ago, and Lindsay was excited. Things with her and Tony have become a little distance in the past couple of weeks though. Mike had let the word slip that he was talking to his ex again. After finding that out Lindsay decided to give him space. So then she started to hang out with Jimmy and Brian, and that's how it has been the last two weeks.

Lindsay doesn't even know her feelings anymore. She knows Mike likes her but she only thinks of him as a best friend. Tony, well that's complicated. Brian, same way. Matt, well they are working on their friendship again. She knows there will be nothing more than that with Matt due to how the breakup was.

Lindsay and Matt's breakup wasn't the easiest at all. Everyone had thought they would be the ones to stay together forever and get married, even start a family. Everyone could see their love for each other; that's how strong it had been. But eventually it all came apart. Their junior year of high school was the beginning of things changing. The guys and Lindsay had started to party too much. Then that led to other things within the group that she didn't even know about. Lindsay never knew her two brothers and the love of her life began to have drug problems.

One night her and Jimmy had gotten so drunk in their secret spot that no one knew about and he had let it slip that the three were using. At first Lindsay didn't have a problem with it. But then fall break of their senior year, things got even worse. Lindsay was getting fed up with Nate and Matt's drug problems. By their senior year, she had gotten enough sense into Zack for him to stop. One night, after a big argument, Lindsay and Matt decided to get drunk with the guys. Well Matt got drunk, she stayed sober because she needed to drive everyone home. She didn't notice that Matthew was already high off of whatever he was on. After what she thought of her and Matt making up, everything went dark. They had gotten in her room, then something in Matt just snapped suddenly and went out in a full attack, yelling and cussing at her and blaming her for everything.

Then Matt made the biggest and most regretable mistake of his life. He had hit her, not just once either. He didn't even know what caused it. When he come to, he seen Lindsay crying on the floor holding her ribs with blood coming out of mouth. She had gotten a few hits too, because he had a black eye, a busted lip, and a broken nose. Zack and Jimmy had broken up their fight and was helping them get cleaned up. Then out of nowhere, Lindsay started complaining about a sharp pain in her lower abdomen. So they had taken her to the hospital. They all discovered then in the hospital, that Lindsay had been pregnant. None of them had know she was, not even Lindsay herself.

After that, the two never been the same. Until recently, she had hoped.

"Lindsay?" Brian said, holding her hand, squeezing it. He wore a worried look on his face. Jimmy and Zack both had concerned looks painted on their faces.

"Yeah?" she responsed, coming back out of her memories.

"Are you okay? You didn't say anything when we told you about Pierce The Veil." Jimmy said. Zack and Brian continued to look at her with concern.

"Oh I did? I'm sorry. I guess I got distracted." Lindsay explained, looking down at the floor.

"It's okay beautiful. Just don't do that again, okay?" Brian said to her, still holding her hand. He pulled his hand up to her face and brushed her cheek gently.

"Okay. I promise I won't." she said while smiling, taking her free hand and place it on his cheek.

"Okay seriously guys? Just kiss and get it over with. This.." Jimmy said waving his hand between Lindsay and Brian, "is seriously getting on my nerves. Plus the lovely dovey stuff is grossing me out." he finished. Zacky started laughing, dropping his food everywhere.

"It really is gross." he said, still laughing, picking up his spilled food.

Brian just looked at Lindsay with enough passion that he hoped she saw back. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers. Lindsay was shocked at first, but then she brushed that away and kissed him back. They pulled away and Brian rested his forehead against Lindsay's and just smiled at her. She returned that smile and moved her head into the crook of his neck.

"Anyway what about Pierce The Veil? I need to tell them something." she said to the guys.

"Well tell them to pack up and be ready because in TWO DAYS, they go on tour with us!" Jimmy screamed jumping up and down in excitement.

"JimmyJammy, can you please calm down?" Lindsay asked while texting Tony and Vic the news of them going on tour with the guys.

Right after Lindsay told Jimmy to calm down, Matt, Nate, and Johnny walked into the living room from outside.

"Where the hell have you guys been?" Zack and Jimmy said at the same time.

"Yeah we've been waiting on you guys all morning." Brian finished, looking at the three. Matt noticed Lindsay's head was still on Brian's shoulder and that his hand was still on hers. He started to get jealous and was seeing red.

"Hey Lindsay, can we talk real quick?" Matt asked with a pleading look on his face, heading towards the kitchen. Lindsay nodded her head and got up and followed him. He really hoped there wasn't anything going on between the two of them. Matt still loved her after their breakup. Hell he was still in love with her.

"So what did you to talk about?" Lindsay asked, looking at Matt confused.

"Is something going on between you and Brian?" He said while taking a seat at the table, waiting for her to respond.

Lindsay just looked at him with a shocked expression written all over her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
lindsay's outfit

So it was short. Next chapter will be better!
let me know what you think!

<3
Lindsay

Chapter title- Buried Alive