Status: In Progress

Last One Standing

New Job, New Identity

"I'm so glad we could come to a decision. You will be quite the addition to the company and I'm sure John will be happy." Vince said at the end of our meeting.

I had just signed on to be a WWE super star but I didn't think John would be too pleased. I was his younger sister and he was very overprotective of me. It was my life though, not his.

I smiled sweetly, "I bet he will."

"Would you like someone to show you around?"

I shook my head, "I think I can find myself around. If I get lost or anything I can just ask Mike for help."

***

I found my way to the divas locker room no problem. I had visited John quite a few times so it wasn't that hard for me to navigate. There were a few divas already in there: Eve, Layla, Kaitlyn and AJ.

"I'm sorry but girl scouts aren't allowed back here." Eve said with a fake smile.

I smiled back, "Aww…nice insult, and I’m guessing that would make you what? 40?" I sat my bag down and took my phone out.

Me to Mike: Finally got out of the meeting. Meet me at the girl’s locker room.

Mike to Me: Oo...I've never been there before

I rolled my eyes, Me to Mike: Just get here. I put my phone in my hoodie pocket.

“Who are you?” I looked up from my phone to see Eve and the rest of the girls watching me.

Of course none of the Divas would remember me because I was younger when I was backstage and they don’t like to deal with pesky little girls. I smiled, “I’m Adrian. I just signed on and I’m making my premiere tonight.” I lied using the stage name that Vince and I had agreed on. I didn’t want the fact that I was Cena’s little sister to influence my popularity. Even if I was a heel.

“I’ll tell you one thing Adrian; you did not start off on the right foot.” Eve said and then turned her back on me. Geez, what were we in? High school?

My phone went off and I knew it was from Mike so I got up and left the locker room. He was waiting outside it, leaning against the door. “Apparently I didn’t start off on the right foot with Eve.” I said not really caring.

Mike laughed, “Are you serious?”

I nodded, “So, I told them my name was Adrian.” I started walking and Mike followed. We had been friends for a few years even if there was a huge age difference. John wasn’t a big fan of our friendship.

“Starting a relationship out on lies, smooth move.” He said sarcastically.

“I want them to form their own opinion of me and not just like me because I’m John’s sister. Especially since we are polar opposites.” I said slipping on the sunglasses I had stashed in my pocket. I know I was inside but there was less chance of someone recognizing me.

“Speaking of John, does he know that you are here or even that you signed on?” Mike asked.

I shook my head, “Nope, and I want it to stay that way for as long as possible.”

“Remind me not to stick around when he finds out. He’ll be blaming me for everything. Because you’re just 19 and innocent. And I’m the one that filled your head with all this wrestling crap.” He said mocking a fight him and John had, had previously.

“Just wait until he learns you were my first and that I’m not so innocent anymore.” I smirked.

“No, he can’t find that out. He’ll definitely kill me.” His face paled a bit.

I laughed, earning the attention of someone passing by. “Do I know you?” The person asked and got my full attention. It was Randy Orton…oh shoot. I definitely knew him because he had been John’s friend for a while but he always considered me John’s pesky little sister. I hadn’t really seen him in forever so hopefully he didn’t recognize me.

I shook my head, “No, I’m new to the roster. I’m Adrian. And you are?” I smiled and tilted my head to the side.

He looked surprised, probably because I didn’t ‘know’ who he was. “I’m Randy Orton. You seem to be good friends with Mike. Are you sure you’ve never been here before.” He asked sounding suspicious.

I nodded my head, “Yeah I’m sure. Mike and I grew up with each other in Cleveland, that’s how I know him.”

Randy looked from me to Mike probably trying to tell if I was telling the truth. He smirked, “Too bad I can’t show you around myself, I have to go to a meeting.”

I smirked, “Maybe later. I’m sure you could do way better than Mike here.”

“Sounds good. After the show want to go out for some drinks or something and I can tell you how things are run around here?”

I nodded, “Sounds like an awesome idea. See you around.” I turned around and started walking away with Mike.

“You’re not even old enough to drink.” Mike scoffed when we were out of hearing distance.

“Randy doesn’t know that. Well he technically doesn’t know my true identity.” I smirked.

***
It was about an hour before the doors would open and time for me to be introduced to the rest of the roster. Everyone was gathered around the ring in their ring gear. Vince was in the middle of the ring and I was back stage waiting for him to announce me to the rest of the roster.

“Now you all know there’s been talk of getting new talent on RAW and Smackdown, especially in the Divas division. Well, I think we have found just the right person to add a little more bang to the roster. Let me introduce you to the new Superstar, Adrian.” Vince said and then I came out into the arena and slid into the ring. I smirked as I looked out over to the crowd and almost laughed when I saw John’s face. He looked surprised at first and then pissed. I shrugged my shoulders. “I would like you all to make her feel welcome here. Now you’re free to go.”

Some people came up to me and introduced themselves like Kaitlyn, AJ, Sheamus and Daniel Bryan while others went back to what they were doing previously. John was there waiting for everyone to leave, meaning there was going to be a big confrontation.

“What were you thinking signing here without even consulting me?” John said angrily.

“I thought you would be glad.” Vince said surprised. “Having some family in the company with you.”

“Of course not, she’s my younger sister.” John said and then glared at me. “And you. I told you not to get involved with this. I knew you shouldn’t have been hanging out with Mike.”

“Mike didn’t have anything to do with this, John. I am good at this and I want to do this. Nothing you say will change that. I am 19 I can make the decision on my own.” I answered.

“I think I will go while you two discuss this.” Vince McMahon said and left John and I alone.

“Why can’t you go to college like any normal girl your age?”

I glared at him, “Because I don’t want to be normal. And you better not ruin this for me, meaning you can’t tell anyone that we’re related because that can change the way people treat me in this industry.”

“That’s easy because as far as I can tell we aren’t.” He said and then walked away from me.

“God!” I said angrily wanting to punch something. How could he say something like that to me? Everyone was so happy when John got signed to WWE. Why couldn’t he be happy for me?

“Lover’s quarrel?” A voice said from behind me.

I looked behind me to see CM Punk standing outside the ring. He was hanging on the ropes just watching me. I shook my head, “Can I trust you with a secret that no one else can know? And can I trust that this secret won’t sway you’re opinion of me?” I don’t know why I asked that or why I wanted to tell him.

“Yes for both.” He answered. “So what’s the big dark secret?

I sighed, “John’s my brother. My real name is Casey Cena.”

“I did not see that one coming! I got to tell everyone in the dressing room.” He said and acted like he was getting down from the ring. “Just kidding. But I may have to bow down to you for surviving John for so many years.”

I laughed, “You have no idea.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like this story ^_^ writing it while trying to get ideas for my other story Over the Limit