Status: In Progress

Last One Standing

First Match

"So you're the new girl of the company." A familiar voice said from behind me. I was waiting backstage for my cue. I had a match against Eve tonight that was going to be pretty interesting.

I turned around to see the Rock standing behind me. I have to admit that I was a bit starstruck when I saw him but I kept myself pretty composed. I had grown up watching him wrestle, he was a legend! I smiled, "Yes I am and you're the Great One."

He laughed, "Yes but people usually call me Dwayne."

"And people usually call me Casey but don't tell anyone because my stage name is Adrian." I answered.

He nodded, "Secrets safe with me. How would you like to be my valet for the night?"

"To your match with Orton?" I asked smiling, remembering that Randy had asked me out earlier. I wonder what he would say if I escorted the Rock to the ring.

"Yeah and maybe to dinner or something? I'm a recently divorced man and it gets pretty lonely eating alone." He said laying it on smooth.

I nodded, "How does tomorrow sound? For dinner?"

"Perfect. And to the ring?"

"I would be honored to." I answered and then Eve's music came on. "I have to get into position. See you after I kick Eve's ass." I smiled and turned around, making sure to walk away confidently.

When my music hit I was ready and in character. I walked out as Do it Now, Remember it Later by Sleeping With Sirens played confident and looking kick ass. I slid into the ring and smiled cockily at Eve, taking the microphone out of her hand. She was just talking about she was better than every diva there and what not.

"So you say you’re better than every diva here huh?" I asked when they cut my music off.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked angrily.

"I'm Adrian and I seem to be the new girl." I smirked. "So why don't you show me some good ol hospitality and put your title where your mouth is?"

She laughed, "Like you can beat me? You're just a poser."

"Then you should have nothing to worry about, right?" I said with a shrug. "Unless you're too much of a little bitch to fight me for the title."

She glared at me, "I earned this title fair and square and I don't deserve some little girl coming out here and disrespecting me."

I laughed, "Not from what I heard. I heard you had to cheat just to get a shot at the title."

"There is no evidence connecting me to Kaitlyn's injury." She answered.

"None that they've found yet." I smirked. "So are you going to face me or run away?"

"It's on." She answered handing off her mic.

I handed off my mic and Ruhr as the bell rang went at her. I close lined her, catching her by surprise. "You bitch." She said sitting up.

I bent down and pulled her up by her hair, "Why thank you very much." I twisted and did the back breaker on her. As she laid there in pain I tried for the pain but she kicked out. I was ahead the whole time but the bitch just wouldn't stay down. Finally, I hit her with an RKO and she was down for the count. My music started blaring as Lilian announced that I was WWE's new diva's champion. I was handed the belt and smirked. I climbed up on the rope and held the title in my hand.

Before I could get down from the rope Randy's song started to play. I looked towards the entrance and saw Randy coming down the ramp with a mic in his hand. "Well done, well done. I'm very impressed Adrian." He smirked and climbed into the ring. I climbed down from my perch and faced him. "You are quite the whirl wind and very good looking to boot."

I held out my hand and was handed a mic. "And who are you?" I asked sounding annoyed.

"Oh right you're going to need a name to scream later." He smirked making me roll my eyes. "I'm Randy Orton. Third generation wrestler. Nine time WWE Champ and the youngest to hold the title ever."

"And that's supposed to impress me?" I asked looking bored.

"Being new here I realize that you need somebody to guide you, to teach you. How would you like to be my protégé?" He asked like he didn't hear my comment.

"I'm going to have to think about that." I put my finger to my chin like I was thinking. "Uh...no." I dropped my mic and my music started playing again. I left the ring with a smirk on my face and the belt on my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like, sorry it's been so long ^_^